Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Scoham said:
    It also looks like a guy i saw at a crowded market somewhere in Africa trying to sell Manchester United replica shirts
  • Swisdom said:
    Swisdom said:
    Both out of contract. Blackman is in Spain and might be affordable. Out of favour at Derby so will be on the move somewhere...

Fer is likely on a LARGE salary and unattainable. Linked to Villa I believe. 
    Blackman isn’t out of contract, Derby want a fee. 
    He’s been on loan for 2 years and played about 4 games for Derby I think. Surely they just want him out
    You would think. I reckon they will let go him on a free or on loan later on.

Admittedly the fee they have asked for is very low. 
  • Didnt we say this Blackman thing has just been made up by some random on twitter? Why are we giving it any consideration still?

• I would suggest RB is the last position we need to think about. Dijk and solls is better cover than any other position.
    Not necessarily. Every game Solly plays could be his last, and while Dijksteel improved a lot at RB we might need him at DM now we have lost Bielik and Cullen.
  • Didnt we say this Blackman thing has just been made up by some random on twitter? Why are we giving it any consideration still?
    @cafcfan1990 who has some contact within the club confirmed we have looked or enquired i believe. 
  • Swisdom said:
    Swisdom said:
    Both out of contract. Blackman is in Spain and might be affordable. Out of favour at Derby so will be on the move somewhere...

Fer is likely on a LARGE salary and unattainable. Linked to Villa I believe. 
    Blackman isn’t out of contract, Derby want a fee. 
    He’s been on loan for 2 years and played about 4 games for Derby I think. Surely they just want him out
    You would think. I reckon they will let go him on a free or on loan later on.

Admittedly the fee they have asked for is very low. 
    Should we have a whip round and see what we can raise to be able to bring him in? Blackman and Taylor up front would cause some defences some damage next season.

I am of course joking about the whip round, no chance of raising any kind of significant sum of money and really, Roland should be prepared to spend a little money.
    @cafcfan1990 who has some contact within the club confirmed we have looked or enquired i believe. 
    Mate of mine is friendly with Gallen. Like the Clarke deal it’s dead for now. Will only happen if it’s a loan or derby cancel his contract. 
    Mate of mine is friendly with Gallen. Like the Clarke deal it’s dead for now. Will only happen if it’s a loan or derby cancel his contract. 
    If he keeps passing info around to all and sundry he might not be a mate for much longer ….
  • This is not really Driesen, is it? Please tell me that is not him.

Has he stuck his other hand (or even something else) in the electric socket?
  • Sponsored links:

• This is not really Driesen, is it? Please tell me that is not him.

Has he stuck his other hand (or even something else) in the electric socket?
    We should be so lucky
  • edited June 2019
    For those that can't see it, a journo who is fair reliable, I would say around 65% of the stuff he says comes to fruition. 

He says our interest in Ruben Lameiras is genuine but like before has heard we pay low wages 

Out of all the clubs linked with him through press (us, Cardiff and Swansea) Cardiff don't seem interested if social media is anything to go by, Swansea haven't even got a manager yet and are apparently looking to lower their bill (like Derby and Forest) so I think there is something in this. Hopefully we can get him cause he does look a player 
    If he keeps passing info around to all and sundry he might not be a mate for much longer ….
    True, if I am honest I believe Gallen was frustrated when he told him. Wasn’t the only member of staff who heard it anyway. 
  • For those that can't see it, a journo who is fair reliable, I would say around 65% of the stuff he says comes to fruition. 

He says our interest in Ruben Lameiras is genuine but like before has heard we pay low wages 

Out of all the clubs linked with him through press (us, Cardiff and Swansea) Cardiff don't seem interested if social media is anything to go by, Swansea haven't even got a manager yet and are apparently looking to lower their bill (like Derby and Forest) so I think there is something in this. Hopefully we can get him cause he does look a player 
    Not sure if we have a manager yet, either.
  • edited June 2019
    we ain't signing any of the frees been mentioned on here. We are way behind even League One teams in terms of money being offered. Sorry to pass on bad news.
  • Redhenry said:
    we ain't signing any of the frees been mentioned on here. We are way behind even League One teams in terms of money being offered. Sorry to pass on bad news.
    Redhenry said:
    What I expected to be honest
  • Unless there is a takeover, we are toast
  • Redhenry said:
    Unless there is a takeover, we are toast
    Unbelievable. He really is a grade A c##t is douchbag. Hate the fucking bell
  • Redhenry said:
    I wonder who the four are who Gallen was on about?
  • Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:
    Surely RD knows what we are paying our current players  - is he really saying that any new ones would be getting less ??  Bonkers if so.
  • Redhenry said:
    Surely RD knows what we are paying our current players  - is he really saying that any new ones would be getting less ??  Bonkers if so.
    Have you only just realised that?
  • While we have been away in div one the Championship has moved on big time and we will struggle to catch up unless we get new owners sooner rather than later 
  • Redhenry said:
    Unless there is a takeover, we are toast
    All sadly predictable. If I were in Bowyer's shoes I'd think very carefully before signing a new contract on this basis. Sorry if off topic.
  • He will walk
  • Oh dear this doesn’t sound good at all. 
  • Redhenry said:
    He will walk
    Is that your opinion
  • What a depressing end to the day. Duchâtelet apparently digging in, no funds to pay league one never mind about championship wages and a strong possibility of Bowyer leaving.

Hope this is the low before good news. 
  • doronron said:
    While we have been away in div one the Championship has moved on big time and we will struggle to catch up unless we get new owners sooner rather than later 
    There's no realistic way under even new owners that we can compete financially with many of the clubs as they have parachute payments, while others are gambling fortunes on promotion. The finances of the Championship are scary and frankly mad.
  • Gotta make it a little more personal if Bowyer leaves. 

We know where the old twat lives right?