Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Talksport just spoke about Brentford, nothing about Lyle and said they have got a striker coming in for medical today that was agreed a few days back.🤷*♀️ #cafc

From twitter so could be nonsense. 
  • Just hoping it’s just Lyle’s agent pushing these rumours out to get a few extra quid added to his new contract he’s about to sign with us
  • The vultures are circling around Charlton picking off players at their will. Soon nothing will be left but the bare bones of a once proud club. 

RD I hope you rot in hell! 
    I actually think if there were enough items (and I am including players) he could sell individually and get the amount he wants he would do it. And then just leave the club with no players etc. He'd even sell off the posts, turf and other equipment if he could and just leave an empty ground with no players, staff or equipment!

• Still keeping an eye on the training ground through Google Earth and can confirm that no-one has gone out or gone in in over 3 hours. In fact, the whole area looks pretty stationary the arvo.  Another update soon......

Thanks for keeping me informed mate.much appreciated. 
    Can always rely on a mod for good honest information. 
  • edited August 2019
    cafc-west said:
    in all seriousness the done deal of djiksteel has not yet been announced, taylor is currently rumours 

now the 4/5 incoming - are going to be loans and frees. not clued up on the windows but when can these be signed until 
    Thursday midnight for loans, free agents is after that but not sure when
    Thursday 5PM - not midnight.
    Ruining the fun having the window slam shut so early in the day
  • JordaJLD said:
    Just hoping it’s just Lyle’s agent pushing these rumours out to get a few extra quid added to his new contract he’s about to sign with us

I think this is beyond this mate. My hunch would be that we've offered a contract, it's not enough so Roland has decided to sell.
  • What's happening with Djiksteel, sounded like a done deal last night 
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc-west said:
    in all seriousness the done deal of djiksteel has not yet been announced, taylor is currently rumours 

now the 4/5 incoming - are going to be loans and frees. not clued up on the windows but when can these be signed until 
    Thursday midnight for loans, free agents is after that but not sure when
    Thursday 5PM - not midnight.
    Ruining the fun having the window slam shut so early in the day

Gives Jim White time to get over to Belgium for a few beers and a dance with his bff Roland...yellow tie and yellow tooth on the floor!!  
    They won’t want to announce any outgoings until some incomings are sorted to (unsuccessfully) try and convince us that all is rosy 
  • Cawley: "Sorry VFF, not got anything I can add at the moment."
  • J BLOCK said:
    Let’s not distract from the fact they we need 5 players in within two days now ... 
    about to be seven in two days!
    Last seen on a train to Waterloo.

• J BLOCK said:
    Let’s not distract from the fact they we need 5 players in within two days now ... 
    about to be seven in two days!
    ....and one of them needs to be a 20 goal striker
  • next step.. 7 reqd in 1hr 
  • edited August 2019

• Sponsored links:

• I think Croydon has made a valid point there. I can't disagree with him. 
  • Can someone please just post for me all our players who have contracts ending this season? That way I can make a list of all the players in my head we are selling the next 48 hours.

• Can someone please just post for me all our players who have contracts ending this season? That way I can make a list of all the players in my head we are selling the next 48 hours.

cs1986 said:
    YTS1978 said:
    Not sure why morgan is being linked with a loan move? Thought the lad looked class last season and would be well worth a starting place on Saturday. Would obviously prefere a bit more experience,  but there's no reason him and lapslie cant step up if required this season
    Sarr *crossing fingers* 
  • I think the club have created this story to take the focus away from AD being sold for a poultry 2m and not being replaced. At least I hope that’s the case...

Just fuck of you RD and take RM with you! You pair of wankmuffins! 
    We sold him for 2m chickens?......Wow that really is paltry!
    Very cheap.
  • Less than two days until the window closes and we need 4/5 signings and potentially replacements for Dijksteel and Taylor.
  • Scoham said:
    Less than two days until the window closes and we need 4/5 signings and potentially replacements for Dijksteel and Taylor.
    I wouldn't worry, we are pretty adept at moving quickly with transfers these days