Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• we had Fleetwood spending cash on players a few weeks ago and now Coventry, yes, skint Coventry, have paid half a million on Matt Godden from Peterborough , another player linked with us.    We are now official Tin Pot.
  • edited August 2019

Talal said:
    I've a sneaky suspicion that Albie Morgan will not be going out loan. 
    I agree you’re right

He’ll get sold to QPR for £150k
    He'll be worth more in January, when is when he'll be sold.
    But we won’t sell him for more though.  £150k is a reasonable price.  In fact it’s a bit too high for Roly’s liking. 
  • Derby sold stadium back in April to owner M M Morris for £80m.
  • That bald paracitical cunt can fuck off too
  • The vultures are circling around Charlton picking off players at their will. Soon nothing will be left but the bare bones of a once proud club. 

RD I hope you rot in hell! 
  • edited August 2019
  • I thought Jimmy Seed had a raw deal from the Glikstens in his transfer market dealings, but what Bowyer’s going through is ridiculous. 
  • LT just been seen boarding a train at Waterloo (Facebook group) make of that what you like.
    Underground or mainline? If Underground he is off to Brentford. If mainline, to Portsmouth.
    Eh? - I never took the underground when I've been to Griffin Park
  • So while we worry, quite rightly, about our idiotic owner selling another of our assets, Derby have signed Rooney on a player-coach contract, mainly player for this season (in January). When interviewed the Derby chairman, among other things, said and I quote-:
    "Obviously, the commercial opportunities this creates are widespread and significant. On the back of Wayne joining the club, we have just been offered a record-breaking sponsorship deal with our principal shirt sponsor."

What a difference in outlook compared to our senile old fool of an owner!!
    Derby are in shit or bust mode, Rooney is about as intelligent as a Gregg's sausage roll
  • Sponsored links:

• LT just been seen boarding a train at Waterloo (Facebook group) make of that what you like.
    Underground or mainline? If Underground he is off to Brentford. If mainline, to Portsmouth.
    Eh? - I never took the underground when I've been to Griffin Park
    Piccadilly line to South Ealing then walk...
  • greggs sausage roll is more classy
  • Derby have just signed Wayne Rooney on a reported 80k a week deal, and we're not even paying our entire first XI that much!

Shows what we're up against in this division.
    Also shows what a complete crock of shit FFP is.
    Derby found a loop hole, like the shit thwir owner did before by buying the ground then leasing it back.

This time the loop hole is coaching staff dont count towards FFP, so Rooney is player/Coach and they can offer 80k and not worry about FFP.

Back door things like that need to be clamped down on
    How much money are Derby losing?

Bloody loads I hope. Hate to say it, but Roland is correct regarding his comments about the huge amounts of dosh clubs in the Championship are spending chasing the 'dream' of Premiership football. One day it will come back and bite them on the arse.
  • shine166 said:
    So while we worry, quite rightly, about our idiotic owner selling another of our assets, Derby have signed Rooney on a player-coach contract, mainly player for this season (in January). When interviewed the Derby chairman, among other things, said and I quote-:
    "Obviously, the commercial opportunities this creates are widespread and significant. On the back of Wayne joining the club, we have just been offered a record-breaking sponsorship deal with our principal shirt sponsor."

Derby are in shit or bust mode, Rooney is about as intelligent as a Gregg's sausage roll

A vegan one at that
  • Derby are in shit or bust mode, Rooney is about as intelligent as a Gregg's sausage roll

Goonerhater said: greggs sausage roll is more classy

Which one has spent more time being sucked off by an old granny?
  • edited August 2019
    addick05 said:
    Derby have just signed Wayne Rooney on a reported 80k a week deal, and we're not even paying our entire first XI that much!

Shows what we're up against in this division.
    Also shows what a complete crock of shit FFP is.
    Derby found a loop hole, like the shit thwir owner did before by buying the ground then leasing it back.

This time the loop hole is coaching staff dont count towards FFP, so Rooney is player/Coach and they can offer 80k and not worry about FFP.

Back door things like that need to be clamped down on
    How much money are Derby losing?

Bloody loads I hope. Hate to say it, but Roland is correct regarding his comments about the huge amounts of dosh clubs in the Championship are spending chasing the 'dream' of Premiership football. One day it will come back and bite them on the arse.
    Yep & if Roland is still the owner,by that time we will be floundering in the conference...

& i honestly wrote that then realised the fish bollox...sorry...!!!
  • Let’s just go over to Belgium and pay him a visit...
  • fenn3098 said:
    Let’s just go over to Belgium and pay him a visit...
    or have a whip round and pay someone to give him a visit. 
  • in all seriousness the done deal of djiksteel has not yet been announced, taylor is currently rumours 

now the 4/5 incoming - are going to be loans and frees. not clued up on the windows but when can these be signed until 
  • Sponsored links:

• Sage said:
    The busy week starts today!

Best strap yourselves in people.
    Yep, will this thread join the One Million Views Club by the time the window ‘slams shut’  or like a Roland budget, will it just fall short?
    Well I called that one wrong, more than 100k views on this one thread in less than 48hrs!
  • shine166 said:
    So while we worry, quite rightly, about our idiotic owner selling another of our assets, Derby have signed Rooney on a player-coach contract, mainly player for this season (in January). When interviewed the Derby chairman, among other things, said and I quote-:

Could do a lot worse as a young striker than learn from Englands all time top scorer.
  • in all seriousness the done deal of djiksteel has not yet been announced, taylor is currently rumours 

now the 4/5 incoming - are going to be loans and frees. not clued up on the windows but when can these be signed until 
    Thursday midnight for loans, free agents is after that but not sure when

Thursday midnight for loans, free agents is after that but not sure when
    Thursday 5PM - not midnight.
  • Sage said:
    The busy week starts today!

Best strap yourselves in people.
    Yep, will this thread join the One Million Views Club by the time the window ‘slams shut’  or like a Roland budget, will it just fall short?
    Well I called that one wrong, more than 100k views on this one thread in less than 48hrs!
    Coz I've been quite active on here mate and people are eager to know what I'm thinking on this 
  • mart77 said:
    fenn3098 said:
    Even as a joke, I’d really watch comments like this as a journo has already reported one fan to the police for threats on Twitter. FWIW I want Roland gone ASAP like everyone else but I don’t want there to be any excuses to hurt fans or this website. 👍
    true and thats why i was very careful about what i said, those can read into it how they like., could be paying him a visit to give him flowers
  • Our last minute signings will be Jesper Blomvquist and Robbie Mustoe ... you just watch  
  • mart77 said:
    fenn3098 said:
    Even as a joke, I’d really watch comments like this as a journo has already reported one fan to the police for threats on Twitter. FWIW I want Roland gone ASAP like everyone else but I don’t want there to be any excuses to hurt fans or this website. 👍
    true and thats why i was very careful about what i said, those can read into it how they like., could be paying him a visit to give him flowers
    Or going there to lick his teeth.