Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• so incoming rumours so far.

Parrott - Forward - Spurs 
    Field - Midfield - WBA
    Harriott - Offered 1 year deal he is considering 
    Clarke Harris - B Rovers
    Tooney - Pbrough

Anymore? 

Cullen back on loan with us paying a larger % of his salary using Bow's % of AD transfer fee.
  • Dont mind AD leaving if this is the first of 3 decent kncomings.

Getting less than 2M for a player worth 5M is another matter.....
  • I can never get my head around the football fan mentality of "players should be loyal and stay at Charlton" why? Very few of them will have grown up supporting Charlton, their careers are incredibly short so if a team comes in and offers you double or triple the wages for the last few years of your career why on earth would you turn it down? We also quickly forget that mentality when we release players who are deemed not good enough.
    I agree with this... Especially in a world where business professionals are told to stay at one place plaice for 2-3 years maximum before moving on in order to continue to grow.

• Something good is happening!! 
  • Dont mind AD leaving if this is the first of 3 decent kncomings.

Getting less than 2M for a player worth 5M is another matter.....

There was a £3m discount for failing to see his own goalkeeper standing in front of him before he headed the ball off the line....#youonlyhadonejob
  • JCH would be mint in a two upfront with Lyle. Feck marking them two together, you wouldnt get a moments peace as a CB.

Quality player, followed him since Rotherham after he tore Bauer a new one in a 1-1 at the Valley

Not a great goalscorer though but an absolute nuisance of a centre forward 
  • Sponsored links:

• Zaha handed in a transfer request to force a move to Everton. 
    You love to see it - relegation season for them if he goes, still will struggle if he stays, they’ve done next to nothing this window. 
    Today keeps getting better and better
    Nothing good has actually happened yet...
  • What is the logic of loaning a player out for a season when that player only has one year left on his contract?
    That's good enough for me. 
  • bobmunro said:
    A little bit of wee just leaked out!!

A lot of wee just leaked out, I've been wanting to go to the toilet but have been sitting here crossed legged not being able to leave the screen!
    Ahhhhhhhh! That's better.
  • edited August 2019
    What is the logic of loaning a player out for a season when that player only has one year left on his contract?
    So he can sign for us in the summer...

He may well of course have signed a new deal @ West Ham prior to arriving at Sparrows Lane and the two things will be announced at the same time
  • A little bit of wee just leaked out!!
    Welcome to my world! :(
  • What is the logic of loaning a player out for a season when that player only has one year left on his contract?

I wonder if we'll whack an option to buy clause on with the loan?
  • Sponsored links:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    He will only be sitting in their bench.

Best case scenario he plays well, they offer him a lucrative contract in January and then auction him off to all the desperate top half clubs.

• bobmunro said:
    bobmunro said:

A lot of wee just leaked out, I've been wanting to go to the toilet but have been sitting here crossed legged not being able to leave the screen!
    Hope your not still at your desk

Golfie? Is that you?
  • bobmunro said:
    bobmunro said:

TOO MUCH information ((:>)
  • Redhenry said:
    agim said:
    Cullen definitely happening. Friend of a friend at SSN says its done
    Just heard the same, second hand though.
    I was told this a few weeks ago and told to be patient.