Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Apologies if already posted, a mate of mine at work, a West Ham fan thinks it's a loan deal until January. I guess being out of contract would make sense with West Ham to then decide in January what to do.
  • edited August 2019
    Simonsen said:
    Dont blame them... Back from his holiday for one day and two of our players have been linked with a move away, one of whom did move
  • Have we resigned Josh Cullen on loan?
  • Think that’s how the rest of the window is going to be, Cawley getting very little info and us relying on Journo’s from other clubs.
  • Banter if it’s all just a joke.
  • Flexibility huh?
    Agents add wry grins and chuckling to the laughter they create when dealing with Charlton.
    Or is that variety?

• Sponsored links:

• Bit of good news regarding Taylor possibly?

GHODDOS LATEST

Brentford in talks to sign Amiens forward Saman Ghoddos in £7m transfer and the deal is close.

A source has told us a deal has been agreed with Amiens and the Bees are now discussing personal terms with the player.

• Hopefully he'll have a great season with us (again) and then join us permanently next summer!😆 Fingers crossed!
  • Cullen is at sparrows lane.
    Heard his first comments were: "Cant wait to see Krystian, Patrick, Joe and Anfernee again, the Wembley boys are back together"
    Brilliant. My wife has actually just asked me what I am laughing at!
  • Bit of good news regarding Taylor possibly?

GHODDOS LATEST

Brentford in talks to sign Amiens forward Saman Ghoddos in £7m transfer and the deal is close.

A source has told us a deal has been agreed with Amiens and the Bees are now discussing personal terms with the player.

Good... Piss off Brentford
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCsayer said:
    Cullen would be best signing of the window
    Marquee
  • Can anyone confirm whether Taylor actually wants to go, and if he doesn’t get the move is there a risk he will be pissed off at staying?
  • Ferryman said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Cullen would be best signing of the window
    Marquee
    I think he went to Pompey.
  • Cullen coming back, if true, is a fine piece of news and a good piece of business. Now if Lyle could stay and one of the young Arsenal strikers can come in along with a new RB then we have a good chance of staying up. I was very peed off yesterday with news of AD going and LT potentially going, but if we do end up with the people I've mentioned above come 5 pm tomorrow evening then well done to LB and SG. Perhaps we might just surprise a few more teams than just Blackburn!!
  • edited August 2019
    Cullen coming back, if true, is a fine piece of news and a good piece of business. Now if Lyle could stay and one of the young Arsenal strikers can come in along with a new RB then we have a good chance of staying up. I was very peed off yesterday with news of AD going and LT potentially going, but if we do end up with the people I've mentioned above come 5 pm tomorrow evening then well done to LB and SG. Perhaps we might just surprise a few more teams than just Blackburn!!
     Crickey, it’s like playing twister!

I can’t keep up with it!
  • edited August 2019