Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• DOUCHER said:
    ross1 said:
    I know they are different positions but if we could only have one back, I am pleased it is Cullen and not Bielik, although it would have been good to have both, I thought Cullen could add more to midfield
    Agreed although they did both play same position 
    I thought Bielik was more defensive than Cullen
  • This is interesting. Sounds like AD sale was not Roland's idea? Quote from Lee....

This is like playing FM when you’ve built up a decent shortlist and know you can improve 3/4 players in your squad by selling a young player you’ve developed.
  • ross1 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    ross1 said:
    I know they are different positions but if we could only have one back, I am pleased it is Cullen and not Bielik, although it would have been good to have both, I thought Cullen could add more to midfield
    Agreed although they did both play same position 
    I thought Bielik was more defensive than Cullen
    Yes but both played cdm 
  • Season long loan... but not.

Recall in order to sell him, so we buy him in January or he goes elsewhere.
  • _nam11 said:
    Gutted Purse, Mullins and Gray aren’t linked this summer. Those were the days...
    Move on
  • We needed five in before Djiksteel went so we still need five in. Can’t see it myself.
  • Wonder how far down the striker list Moult was?
  • How things change,this time yesterday in the depth of despair,today absolutely delighted to see Josh coming back.
    Probably best to keep your emotions in check and wait until the window closes tomorrow to decide if you are happy or not with the net outcome of all the summer ins and outs.
    Quite. We've been saying for weeks we need another 5.
    So far we've got Cullen in possibly for 5 months and Djiksteel out.
  • Sponsored links:

• How things change,this time yesterday in the depth of despair,today absolutely delighted to see Josh coming back.
    Probably best to keep your emotions in check and wait until the window closes tomorrow to decide if you are happy or not with the net outcome of all the summer ins and outs.
    I'm sure RD puts stuff out there to see how we all react. I think it was one of his rants he blamed social media as well for the sale of the club not going through. Pretty sure since then RD has developed an eye to understanding social media and how people react and why and this is all part of a game for him to sit back and laugh watching us all over-react to things like yesterday.
    I'm confident he doesn't.
    He said he wanted 5 in that was before Gallagher and Cullen came in so three more to go 🤞🏻.
  • edited August 2019
    Customary Moult video... Sits back and waits for the: "Bit similar to Lyle, must be his replacement" comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf1gQkya4CI
  • bobcafc7 said:
    How things change,this time yesterday in the depth of despair,today absolutely delighted to see Josh coming back.
    He said he wanted 5 in that was before Gallagher and Cullen came in so three more to go 🤞🏻.
    Also before Dijksteel left, so 4 more 
  • bobcafc7 said:
    How things change,this time yesterday in the depth of despair,today absolutely delighted to see Josh coming back.
    4 more when you account for Djiksteel
  • Apparently Sky saying we rejected a 3M Brentford bid for Taylor

• bobcafc7 said:
    Also before Dijksteel left, so 4 more 
    Yeah but I think he may have always known djiksteel might be going.
  • A midfield diamond with Cullen at the base, then Gallager and Williams with Aneke at the tip would be good, assuming we can get some more strikers on board.
  • bobcafc7 said:
    3 plus a replacement for Dijksteel = 4.
  • Reams on the site that shall remain nameless  is saying Lyle refused to train with the first team?
    Doesn't sound like Taylor at all.
    Isn't Reams pretty ITK though....?
    Maybe with reporters from Cardiff but not with first team training sessions. Ignore.
    Isn’t Wednesday normally the players day off? So no one trained? 
    correct
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2019
    Good.
  • bobcafc7 said:
    3 plus a replacement for Dijksteel = 4.
    Or like Cawley said Bowyer doesn’t see it as priority position, I suppose because we have Solly, Wiredu & Deji. I hope we bring in 4/5 but I reckon it will be 3.
  • Eddie Nketiah going to Brizzle Rovers unfortunately, I guess we were never going to get him, would have been a heck of a coup.
  • Eddie Nketiah going to Brizzle Rovers unfortunately, I guess we were never going to get him, would have been a heck of a coup.
    Bristol City surely?
  • edited August 2019
    Bowyer is dealing with the LT situation - there was always going to be some 'turbulence', lets just hope it gets resolved - keeping him is absolutely crucial
    Think you mean Bristol City... Hell had he gone Rovers then I'd be amazed

Hopefully means we can get Matty Taylor now!!
    No such luck. Looks like he is off to Leeds at the last minute.
    Think you mean Bristol City... Hell had he gone Rovers then I'd be amazed

Hopefully means we can get Matty Taylor now!!
    No such luck. Looks like he is off to Leeds at the last minute.
    You watch; Nketiah is going to score about three goals this season after all the hype now!!
  • Heard the same about Taylor about missing training due to he wanted to speak to bowyer about maybe leaving