Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Where has Nathan Thompson gone? He's the RB we need.
  • Justafan said:
    Heard the same about Taylor about missing training due to he wanted to speak to bowyer about maybe leaving 
    I also heard this that he missed training without permission yesterday.....just give the fella the contract he wants (within reason), christ he’s earned it!
  • This is interesting. Sounds like AD sale was not Roland's idea? Quote from Lee....

That was posted on here hours back Napa!
  • I think Charlton life could be in overdrive tomorrow!
  • DOUCHER said:
    Bowyer is dealing with the LT situation - there was always going to be some 'turbulence', lets just hope it gets resolved - keeping him is absolutely crucial
    Take his phone & lock him up until 5pm tomorrow.
  • Loius Moult wants to come , but Preston dragging their heels apparently, may by waiting on one themselves before they let him go. 
  • Justafan said:
    Heard the same about Taylor about missing training due to he wanted to speak to bowyer about maybe leaving 
    I also heard this that he missed training without permission yesterday.....just give the fella the contract he wants (within reason), christ he’s earned it!
    agree 100% 
  • Justafan said:
    a hefty pay rise.
  • Justafan said:

• Sponsored links:

• Justafan said:
    He didn't.
  • It’s just a (Moult) teaser (Malteser) from Cawley to keep us guessing 
  • bobcafc7 said:
    How things change,this time yesterday in the depth of despair,today absolutely delighted to see Josh coming back.
    Probably best to keep your emotions in check and wait until the window closes tomorrow to decide if you are happy or not with the net outcome of all the summer ins and outs.
    Quite. We've been saying for weeks we need another 5.
    So far we've got Cullen in possibly for 5 months and Djiksteel out.
    He said he wanted 5 in that was before Gallagher and Cullen came in so three more to go 🤞🏻.
    Bowyer said 4 or 5 on Saturday after Gallagher had signed:

https://twitter.com/cafcofficial/status/1157720286843854853?s=21
  • One thing that seems a bit underhand is players under contract knowing what the bidding team want to pay them before their club agrees on the possibility of a sale. I understand when both parties agree talks can take place, but it is turning heads and surely morally wrong. I'm sure all clubs do it, but maybe it is something the league should clamp down on.
  • Yes sorry!!

Got my Bristol’s wrong!
    No worries I've also seen some pretty wrong Bristols too...
  • Yes sorry!!

Got my Bristol’s wrong!
    Don't worry,  we all know a pair of Bristol's can do funny things to the brain 
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Loius Moult wants to come , but Preston dragging their heels apparently, may by waiting on one themselves before they let him go. 
    Unlike us, they might be smart enough not to make clubs in their own division, better.
  • Sponsored links:

• 5 in in addition to cullen ideally - if that happens and taylor stays, we have lift off!!!
  • Funny that yesterday loads of people piped up saying that Lyle was apparently travelling to Brentford until it was debunked, and now we've got people popping up saying he missed training today (and then it's switched to yesterday when it became clear there was no training today). How these rumours generate steam I will never know.

Anyway, we need two strikers in. I hope we can get hold of Matty Taylor because I think he's got a point to prove after not getting a proper run at City. I've never heard of Moult and I imagine he was a ways down our list but hopefully he can come in too to add competition. After that we need two more midfielders and a RB and we just might live
    Get Parrott in keep Lyle and I'm down the bookies for autos. Although worried no BFG replacement. Toure from U16s?
  • 5 in before 1700 tomorrow is going to take some doing. C’mon Gallen and Bows! 
  • Funny that yesterday loads of people piped up saying that Lyle was apparently travelling to Brentford until it was debunked, and now we've got people popping up saying he missed training today (and then it's switched to yesterday when it became clear there was no training today). How these rumours generate steam I will never know.

Anyway, we need two strikers in. I hope we can get hold of Matty Taylor because I think he's got a point to prove after not getting a proper run at City. I've never heard of Moult and I imagine he was a ways down our list but hopefully he can come in too to add competition. After that we need two more midfielders and a RB and we just might live
    Get Parrott in keep Lyle and I'm down the bookies for autos. Although worried no BFG replacement. Toure from U16s?
    Lockyer was BFG's replacement with Oshilaja providing first cover I expect.
  • It’s just a (Moult) teaser (Malteser) from Cawley to keep us guessing 
    "Country and Western"
  • Ultimatum said:
    5 in before 1700 tomorrow is going to take some doing. C’mon Gallen and Bows! 
    If we get 5 in before 17.00 tomorrow I'll ...........
  • No chance we get 5 more in. We have 19 so only 2/3 short (RB and 2 strikers). I’m guessing we will sign a CM, striker and Harriott. 
  • One thing that seems a bit underhand is players under contract knowing what the bidding team want to pay them before their club agrees on the possibility of a sale. I understand when both parties agree talks can take place, but it is turning heads and surely morally wrong. I'm sure all clubs do it, but maybe it is something the league should clamp down on.
    Bowyer saying players like dijksteel and Taylor will be signing deals or sold has kinda played into other teams hands and not ours imo.