Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Aaaaaaaand breathe... until Saturday. Enjoy the rest tomorrow lads 
  • CAFCDAZ said:

Don’t believe a word of it. Would leave no time for a response let alone doing a deal. Load of bollocks
    Well no.

You've misunderstood that I reckon they'd put a bid in, but we rejected it at 16:58.
  • Wonder if Lee said to Roland, "If you sell Lyle, that's me gone" and Roland blinked first. Fuxking well done Lee. He has balls of Platinum. We are so lucky to have him in charge. I reckon Roland knows Lee can take it or leave it and so won't screw him over. Happy days ahead. 
  • tom- k said:
    Roland ain’t so bad overall 😬
    Maybe nobody told him!!
  • Great window if we get those 2 in and keep Taylor. 
    I'll believe it WIOTOS. 
    Say that you’ll never never never need it
    one headline, why believe it?
    Bowyer’ s Charlton gonna rule the world. 
  • Sponsored links:

• What’s Hemed and Kaylal like ?
    Shit 😉
  • Hemed, yes - Kayal, no thanks ...
    Brighton mate thinks Kayal could still do a job in the Prem. Hemed big, strong and good in the air, but not rapid.
  • Yes!!!!!!!!!! Best window ever.... UPVC 's got fuck all on this... 
  • It’s a bloody Aardvaark
  • cafc1263 said:
    Wonder if Lee said to Roland, "If you sell Lyle, that's me gone" and Roland blinked first. Fuxking well done Lee. He has balls of Platinum. We are so lucky to have him in charge. I reckon Roland knows Lee can take it or leave it and so won't screw him over. Happy days ahead. 
    I think your find that Richard Murray has had a lot to do with all this .
    How?
  • So by the looks of it, Taylor would be gone had Peterborough accepted our bid? For once we actually made sure we didn't let our best player go unless he was replaced first. Is Roland feeling ok? 
  • I wonder if Brentford would have got Toney had they tried?
  • Sponsored links:

• Brighton fans confirm. They seem to think we did well.

• What’s Hemed and Kaylal like ?
    were decent a couple of years back have been m i a for quite a while .. Hemed is 32, Kayal 31.. both Israelis
  • So by the looks of it, Taylor would be gone had Peterborough accepted our bid? For once we actually made sure we didn't let our best player go unless he was replaced first. Is Roland feeling ok? 
    I reckon bow has some sway with a roland after Roland blinked over the Bowyer contract. 
  • The deal sheets that R5L are talking about relate to Premier league only. Either no such system apples in lower leagues (so what if a Prem club does a deal with a lower league club?) or the EFL administers a parallel system for non-Premier clubs that R5L has no interest in !? 
  • cafc1263 said:
    Wonder if Lee said to Roland, "If you sell Lyle, that's me gone" and Roland blinked first. Fuxking well done Lee. He has balls of Platinum. We are so lucky to have him in charge. I reckon Roland knows Lee can take it or leave it and so won't screw him over. Happy days ahead. 
    I think your find that Richard Murray has had a lot to do with all this .
    Yeah, because he wasn’t involved.
    I wouldn’t be so sure
    I reckon bow has some sway with a roland after Roland blinked over the Bowyer contract. 
    This is what I am starting to think, he has somehow got the sort of respect that Katrien got. It doesn't change that he is still a massive massive c u next Tuesday but clearly he treats Bowyer different to previous managers
  • Do we give RD any credit for rejecting a 4.5 mil bid for Lyle ? It goes against the grain . Just asking . 
    I think we have to.