Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• I thought Bonne was an appeasement signing for Aribo leaving

didn't realise if was part of the shit sandwich including Lee Bowyer
  • That tweet is from one of the fake/parody journalist accounts. 
  • No manager but least we have signed a non-league striker and they are still continuing to plan for next season with no one to take charge of the team. Next season is all set to be a cracker
  • Players have been signed without Bowyers approval. I don't know who the players are though.
  • edited June 2019
    Is Driesen involved? Sounds like Bowyer's position has been undermined by someone for some reason. Any guesses?!
  • Redhenry said:
    Players have been signed without Bowyers approval. I don't know who the players are though.
    Do you know on whose approval? No way Bowyer would stand for that.
  • Embarrassing. Would love it if Taylor got together with a lot of them and simply refused to play. Something drastic has to happen to get him out.
  • Is Driesen involved?
    Don't know
  • Redhenry said:
    Players have been signed without Bowyers approval. I don't know who the players are though.
    Do you know on whose approval? No way Bowyer would stand for that.
    Don't know but I guess LDT/ RD, 
  • Redhenry said:
    Is Driesen involved?
    Don't know
    WTF....surely they aren’t going back to that routine? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Can’t wait for LePoint to come back.
  • Redhenry said:
    Are you able to confirm when the photo of Bowyer and Bonne was taken Redhenry?
  • Laddick01 said:
    Embarrassing. Would love it if Taylor got together with a lot of them and simply refused to play. Something drastic has to happen to get him out.

That's a very good way of upping the protests. I've been for trying to get the games called off - what better way than the players striking. No players = no team = no fixture.

wont happen of course but I'd love to see the EFL's reaction. They've not yet (so I believe) done anything about Boltons unfulfilled fixture.

• Valley11 said:
    Redhenry said:
    Is Driesen involved?
    Don't know
    WTF....surely they aren’t going back to that routine? 
    What do you mean ‘going back to’? Steve Gallen told a FF meeting a couple of months ago that all transfers had to be approved by Tommy Driesen so they are not ‘going back’ to anything, he’s never been away.
  • Redhenry said:
    No
  • Redhenry said:
    Last Tuesday 11th June
  • Red Henry get digging and find some names out for these players !!!
  • Bauer signing for Preston North End I am hearing.
  • Another one of the promising diamonds in the rough of league 1 gone.

• edited June 2019
    Don’t think Morris is good enough for the Champ, personally. Scored a couple of wonder goals against us and has clouded most CAFC fans judgement.

When we’re in the long hard slog of January and February, I can’t see him being much use.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bauer signing for Preston North End I am hearing.
    Probably the best option for him

Feels like Alex Neil is putting something together up there and wouldnt be surprised if they're an outside bet for the Play-Offs
  • Don’t think Morris is good enough for the Champ, personally. Scored a couple of wonder goals against us and has clouded most CAFC fans judgement.

When we’re in the long hard slog of January and February, I can’t see him being much use.
    Na he ain't all that mate, but we are on a tight budget and he is better than the likes of Marshal and Reeves which we had last season so I would class it as strengthening. Ah well though, let's see what these players are that are being brought in are about 
  • I imagine these players that RedHenry mentions are the type that Driesen will deny having any input over them signing when they turn out to be duds and so relegate us again

Of course we'll go back to getting English players again with Driesen no doubt tweeting saying that we could have signed Sancho when he left Man City had someone not blocked the deal etc.
  • Admiral  deal definitely back on according contact,  to be confirmed by the end of the week
  • Interesting one-premier league 2 only11 appearances-1 goal and 1 assist. Free agent.  
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Admiral  deal definitely back on according contact,  to be confirmed by the end of the week
    On loan? Seems unlikely Prem clubs will loan players out so early in the summer.
  • Can’t see Lyle handing in a transfer request, that’s not to say he won’t leave. All the clubs know that our players have a price and contracts mean nothing. If any club offered £2m for Taylor, it’ll be accepted. Lyle ain’t stupid.
  • Redhenry said:
    Bonne?
  • uie2 said:
    Redhenry said:
    Bonne?
    I shouldn't think so. 

Steve Gallen said today that he'd been following Bonne for 2 years - and felt now was the time to sign him.

There was some mention somewhere that there was an initial enquiry from Charlton in January (to replace Grant?)