Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Oggy Red said:
    uie2 said:
    Redhenry said:
    Players have been signed without Bowyers approval. I don't know who the players are though.
    Bonne?
    I shouldn't think so. 

Steve Gallen said today that he'd been following Bonne for 2 years - and felt now was the time to sign him.

There was some mention somewhere that there was an initial enquiry from Charlton in January (to replace Grant?) 
    Guesswork but suspect Lockyer and Plymouth winger were Bowyer/Gallen picks that have been rebuffed for cheaper alternatives suggested by someone else 
  • Oggy Red said:
    uie2 said:
    Redhenry said:
    Players have been signed without Bowyers approval. I don't know who the players are though.
    Bonne?
    I shouldn't think so. 

Steve Gallen said today that he'd been following Bonne for 2 years - and felt now was the time to sign him.

There was some mention somewhere that there was an initial enquiry from Charlton in January (to replace Grant?) 
    Oh so it must be either foreign players diessen style or maybe the new owner (coming in hopefully soon) wants players Bowyer didn't,?
  • edited June 2019
    uie2 said:
    Oggy Red said:
    uie2 said:
    Redhenry said:
    Bonne?
    I shouldn't think so. 

Oh so it must be either foreign players diessen style or maybe the new owner (coming in hopefully soon) wants players Bowyer didn't,?
    Nobody knows (or at least not telling), Uie2  .......  otherwise it just seems empty speculation based on nothing at all.

• Redhenry said:
    Heard that Steve Avory was asked to round up some available u-23's beyond what we have under contract........ might be this?
  • Scoham said:
    CH4RLTON said:
    Admiral  deal definitely back on according contact,  to be confirmed by the end of the week
    On loan? Seems unlikely Prem clubs will loan players out so early in the summer.
    Be released now apparenrly 
  • edited June 2019
    Cawley just tweeted a piece on transfer deals but cant load it. 

now seen it not much really. 

Working on Lockyer from B Rovers want Eddie Nketiah but top championship clubs as well as foreign clubs want him so unlikely. Want Bielik but again other championship clubs interested. 
  • Nketiah, Taylor, Bonne and Eaves would be a decent front 4 to choose from IMO, the problem is all are untested at this level
  • sam3110 said:
    Nketiah, Taylor, Bonne and Eaves would be a decent front 4 to choose from IMO, the problem is all are untested at this level
    I think that would be the best possible 4 we could hope for
  • Bubble said:
    Bowyer suggest on SSN - 3-5 players in for pre-season training next Friday.
    Also expects a couple of players with contract extensions to also sign 
    Forster-Caskey being one... Cant see the other being Fosu

Wonder if those 3-5 players will be signings or trialists
  • Sponsored links:

• Laddick01 said:
    Embarrassing. Would love it if Taylor got together with a lot of them and simply refused to play. Something drastic has to happen to get him out.

That's a very good way of upping the protests. I've been for trying to get the games called off - what better way than the players striking. No players = no team = no fixture.

wont happen of course but I'd love to see the EFL's reaction. They've not yet (so I believe) done anything about Boltons unfulfilled fixture.

Besides giving Brentford a 1-0 victory? Like what? Fine them? What's the point? They're in administration! Fine them £20,000, and get a penny in the pound...
  • Redrobo said:
    Bubble said:

I have not lost hope that Bauer may still stay, especially as Bows has signed up.
    I still think Bauer will stay. 
  • stonemuse said:
    Redrobo said:
    Bubble said:

I have not lost hope that Bauer may still stay, especially as Bows has signed up.
    I still think Bauer will stay. 
    If he does it will probably be our best signing,absolutely need him next season if possible 
  • Did Bowyer say 4 or 5 in by this Friday or next Friday when the players are back in training? 
  • Did Bowyer say 4 or 5 in by this Friday or next Friday when the players are back in training? 
    next i think 
  • Cawley just tweeted a piece on transfer deals but cant load it. 

now seen it not much really. 

Working on Lockyer from B Rovers want Eddie Nketiah but top championship clubs as well as foreign clubs want him so unlikely. Want Bielik but again other championship clubs interested. 
        Will he have a say in it  ?  From what he has said & tweeted after the play-off final I would have thought he'd want to come back here, unless he goes to a Premier League club.
  • Laddick01 said:
    Embarrassing. Would love it if Taylor got together with a lot of them and simply refused to play. Something drastic has to happen to get him out.

That's a very good way of upping the protests. I've been for trying to get the games called off - what better way than the players striking. No players = no team = no fixture.

wont happen of course but I'd love to see the EFL's reaction. They've not yet (so I believe) done anything about Boltons unfulfilled fixture.

Besides giving Brentford a 1-0 victory? Like what? Fine them? What's the point? They're in administration! Fine them £20,000, and get a penny in the pound...

Because rules are rules.  You cant simply brush it under the carpet because its uncomfortable. I believe not fulfilling a fixture could result in a points deduction - so just deduct another 3 or 6 at the start of the season.
  • Morison will be a good signing for Shrewsbury if that’s the case.
  • Sponsored links:

• Laddick01 said:

Because rules are rules.  You cant simply brush it under the carpet because its uncomfortable. I believe not fulfilling a fixture could result in a points deduction - so just deduct another 3 or 6 at the start of the season.
    Blackpool...
  • Morison will be a good signing for Shrewsbury if that’s the case.
    Woukd be a good signing for us (ducks for cover) :wink:
  • Jordan Cousins looks like he maybe joining Stoke on free transfer.
  • edited June 2019
    Jordan Cousins looks like he maybe joining Stoke on free transfer.
    That’s a shame, would have had him
    back considering our midfield could be very light soon! And he has Champ exp...
  • Diego Poyet is a free agent, didn’t work out so well for him since he left us though! 
  • Mooted that Gerrard to Derby if Lampard goes to Chelsea. Could be key in the Aribo saga!
  • edited June 2019
    cafc_se7 said:
    Mooted that Gerrard to Derby if Lampard goes to Chelsea. Could be key in the Aribo saga!
    Cant see Gerrard leaving Rangers for Derby. He will want to win the league at Rangers as will look better on his CV to replace Kloop. 
  • cafc_se7 said:
    Mooted that Gerrard to Derby if Lampard goes to Chelsea. Could be key in the Aribo saga!
    Cant see Gerrard leaving Rangers for Derby. He will wont to win the league at Rangers as will look better on his CV to replace Kloop. 
    Just thought it was worth a mention. On BBC