Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Pretty sure I read that because Oztumer hasn't been paid for months he can give two weeks notice to Bolton to cancel his contract. Perhaps we have agreed a contract with him but he hasn't yet served that two week period.
  • matt88 said:
    Pretty sure I read that because Oztumer hasn't been paid for months he can give two weeks notice to Bolton to cancel his contract. Perhaps we have agreed a contract with him but he hasn't yet served that two week period.
    Not got much of a handover to do there’s no players left is there.
  • matt88 said:
    Pretty sure I read that because Oztumer hasn't been paid for months he can give two weeks notice to Bolton to cancel his contract. Perhaps we have agreed a contract with him but he hasn't yet served that two week period.
    Maybe you're right. But we must remember Oztumer is under contract at Bolton.

If his contract is being cancelled, then we must be patient.
    If not, as a player under contract at Bolton, they would want a transfer fee if he was to sign for Charlton.

We won't want to pay that!

• Theres a player in spain i dont recognise at the end of todays instagram stories. Is it Ocran or someone new?
  • Again why is it Oztumer or Williams?

They may be similar but so are Page and Purrington and both are permanent players playing for the same place in the team and you could probably play Oztumer and Williams both at the same time too.

It's like two years ago people were saying we would only have two of Reeves, Holmes, Marshall yet we had all of them at the same time.

If we do sign only one of them then fair enough but I think Bowyer wants both and if we don't sign Williams it's probably because someone else can offer him a far better contract than we can.

Also if the rumours are true that Oztumer is already a done deal why are we even bothering with having Williams on the training camp to get him fit for someone else to take him?
  • Theres a player in spain i dont recognise at the end of todays instagram stories. Is it Ocran or someone new?
    Do you have a link to the image?
  • ForeverAddickted said:
    Theres a player in spain i dont recognise at the end of todays instagram stories. Is it Ocran or someone new?
    Do you have a link to the image?

• Could be...

• Sponsored links:

• PopIcon said:
    People dont half post some shit on here.

In an absolute ideal world, in my opinion, players for us to bring in would be something like:

Peter Shilton in his early 30s

New CB (Possibly Beckenbauer or Moore if he's not available)

Krystian Bielik (If not at centre back, then in defensive midfield)

Fat Ronaldo before he was fat

Harry Kane

Messi

Maradona aged 26

Zico
    Get off your high horse

You forgot Maldini
    Surely you mean Van Nistelrooy....

• Is that Sarpong-Wiredu or Cummings? They look quite similar

• Deffo Sarpong-Wiredu
  • I would say that is Bren, looks nothing like Cummings imo, they don't even look similar to me.

What is the verdict on Bren? I want to see him do well cause of his name 

• Is that Sarpong-Wiredu or Cummings? They look quite similar

At an U23 game I'm sure they called each other bro ( is that allowed in 2019 ?)  
  • He could well pass Solly as our reserve full-back this season. Also an option down the wing. Fast and tricky
  • Cummings has gone I think
  • Sponsored links:

• Swisdom said:
    Oshilaja on a free would be a decent acquisition
    A Wimbledon mate surprised we ain't gone for him.
  • I think Morgan may be the one who steps up for next season
    Must work on his side of the game off the ball, think he'll be punished by opponents a bit more if not

If he has managed to work on that side then almost definitely, my favourite goal of last season was his pass to Taylor against Rochdale
    I take it you live in a universe where the play-off 94th minute didn’t happen. 
  • Ferryman said:
    Swisdom said:
    Oshilaja on a free would be a decent acquisition
    A Wimbledon mate surprised we ain't gone for him.
    Wonder if Oshilaja would have been a target had we not signed Lockyer - Hell there is nothing to say we're not talking to him
  • Interview on Valley Pass now, Bowyer alluding to the fact he wants to keep as many people from last year as possible and hoping we can bring back a player or two, this was after confirmation of Purrington so I can only imagine he's hopeful of getting Bielik or Cullen back, or maybe even both. 

Also mentioned there's players they've looked at and discussed and decided they aren't good enough for what we're trying to do (reckon that's about Eaves)

The bid for Purrington was put in 2 weeks ago too, which points to Roland doing deals whilst still trying to sell us, so not a sign he's now staying IMO
  • Rumours please. 
  • leefender said:

Thats really tickled me
  • There’s also an interview with Gallen on Valley Pass. Anyone who’s signed up able to share what he says on our transfer plans?

https://twitter.com/cafcofficial/status/1146387400454791169?s=21
  • edited July 2019
    Sorry if already posted, but Oztumer is in this return to pre season video so the “he’s already signed” brigade talking out their arses, again

https://twitter.com/officialbwfc/status/1145979675438657536?s=21