Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• My God, Ajose looks really pleased to be at Exeter.

#whathaveidone#

• I bet he's had to take a Hell of a haircut in wages, too.
    Good 
  • What are those poses about? He looks like he's just been told he's rooming with someone with uncontrollable gas issues who has no respect for personal space
  • Ryan Tunnicliffe let go by Millwall, I would take him even if he is ex scum
    Shame he has gone Luton
  • Hes bloody lucky a good club like Exeter City have given him a chance 
  • Exeter are a good club indeed. Hopefully he scores a hatful for them - probably the right striker at the wrong time for us. Didn’t fit our systems since we bought him at all. 
    Shame he has gone Luton

Not too sad about that one. Don’t think he’s the answer based on what I’ve seen of him.
    Shame he has gone Luton
    ‘to Luton’....... please Paulie.
    Cheers!
  • Smallwall reject, no thanks
  • Have you heard any names red Henry??
  • Sponsored links:

• No not atm
  • Redhenry said:
    No not atm
    Red hen, any rumbles on Oztumer at all gone weirdly quiet.
  • No chance, he's been the roaming reporter all week, and we won't sign anyone at the same time as playing some no mark Romanian team in our first PSF
  • edited July 2019

Had to laugh at this

💬 Matt Taylor: "He is the profile of the centre forward we have been looking for."

Yeah right Matt, of course he is.
  • Lazy goal poacher. Not sure that is part of Steve Gallen's matrix. But if anyone can get the best from Ajose, I'd say Taylor has the tools.
    Shame he has gone Luton
    ‘to Luton’....... please Paulie.
    Cheers!
    Thank you so much. It really bothers me more than it should.
  • edited July 2019
  • edited July 2019
    Seeing Naby standing there brings back memories. I was there 5 years ago with my son watching 2  matches when big Bob Peeters first became manager.
    It's in the middle of a golf complex in the Mijas hills on the Costa del sol.
    Other than Solly who only trained on a bike last time I was there and JJ obviously, I don't think any of the players are left ?

• Sponsored links:

• SDAddick said:
    Not even joking I think we are going to sign someone tomorrow, that last tweet Charlton account made with the (no not a signing) caption and Naby saying something along the lines of maybe I'll see you tomorrow just gives me the feeling.

Heart says we will announce the triple signing of Williams, Oztumer and Amos as part of the squad in the friendly, head says reporter Naby just gives us an update on the weather
    Naby Sarr is bloody brilliant. 
    If we still think that this time next year, we’ve stayed up
  • SDAddick said:
    Not even joking I think we are going to sign someone tomorrow, that last tweet Charlton account made with the (no not a signing) caption and Naby saying something along the lines of maybe I'll see you tomorrow just gives me the feeling.

Heart says we will announce the triple signing of Williams, Oztumer and Amos as part of the squad in the friendly, head says reporter Naby just gives us an update on the weather
    I can’t help thinking that someone has told him he is a natural and should do a daily blog and is giggling away off screen.

• Redrobo said:
    SDAddick said:

I can’t help thinking that someone has told him he is a natural and should do a daily blog and is giggling away off screen.

Is that the same person who told Tony Watt to have a blog too?
  • Swisdom said:
    Baby is actually a really nice bloke. Great with kids and always got a smile on his face. He’s a bit of a cult figure but also really popular amongst the squad.

hes having a bit of fun with it really sand I say fair play to him
    If he can hack it in the Championship I hope that Roland has left as cant imagine Naby signing a new deal next season on the sort of terms he'll offer
  • Scoham said:
    Is there a released list anywhere? Any other stand out League 1 and 2 players out of contract who we may be after?

Had a brief look and league 2 doesn’t seem to offer anything. 

Quite a few well known names going on frees in the championship as well but I don’t think they’re the kind of players Bowyer would want. A few below that I’d say are the pick of the bunch from the Championship and league 1. (Assuming the lists online are accurate)

Lee Burge

Ryan Tafazolli

David Ball

Adedeji Oshilaja

Josh McEachran

Grant Ward

Paul Coutts

Mile Jedinak

Good list. In particular I have always liked Macachran. However they are beginning to get picked up elsewhere. 

Burge joined Sunderland and Coutts went to Fleetwood yesterday.

• Swisdom said:
    Baby is actually a really nice bloke. Great with kids and always got a smile on his face. He’s a bit of a cult figure but also really popular amongst the squad.

hes having a bit of fun with it really sand I say fair play to him
    Is this an official nickname or just your own personal term of endearment for him?
  • I know they say Naby is on a high wage. But Roland’s trying to get his money worth out of him now. Got him doing all the reporting now answering the phone for tickets.bet his got him cleaning the ground to.feel sorry for Ollie wonder if anyone has got a job for him now Nabys took his job. 
  • I know they say Naby is on a high wage. But Roland’s trying to get his money worth out of him now. Got him doing all the reporting now answering the phone for tickets.bet his got him cleaning the ground to.feel sorry for Ollie wonder if anyone has got a job for him now Nabys took his job. 
    Give it a rest, pal...