Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• Can’t see how I’m arguing with myself when people keep replying to my points mind you red Henry ain’t got a clue either has he brazilnuts.
    have you got any rumours red Henry I’m a bit worried because bows wanted another 5 signings last Friday and it’s nearly Friday again and we still only signed 4 players 
    Take it back or can a mod have a word? He's gone too far this time 
  • Can’t see how I’m arguing with myself when people keep replying to my points mind you red Henry ain’t got a clue either has he brazilnuts.
    have you got any rumours red Henry I’m a bit worried because bows wanted another 5 signings last Friday and it’s nearly Friday again and we still only signed 4 players 
    So we've potentially missed out on one player?

Again not bad considering our poultry wages
    Heard we had a couple players lined up from across the pond, proper gave me goose-bumps when I found out who they were, but one duck-ed out at the last minute and the other was too chicken to make the transatlantic jump alone.
  • Valley11 said:
    Talk of Hamer returning on ITTV
    Dont see that happening

He'll surely be first choice at Huddersfield this season
    Hamer also has two more years of his contract to run. 
  • Scoham said:
    Sorry east stand loopy swapped it to this thread should have been on Ben Purrington thread.basically been saying it’s a bit embarrassing that we have smaller budget than Rotherham and have to plead to knock bens price down.  
    Signing a player from Rotherham doesn’t prove our budget is smaller than there’s.
    Does it though if we sign a player from Leyton Orient?
    Not really, Huddersfield also did.
  • RedRyan said:
    Can’t see how I’m arguing with myself when people keep replying to my points mind you red Henry ain’t got a clue either has he brazilnuts.

Heard we had a couple players lined up from across the pond, proper gave me goose-bumps when I found out who they were, but one duck-ed out at the last minute and the other was too chicken to make the transatlantic jump alone.

Sounds like fowl play to me
  • edited July 2019
    RedChaser said:
    @soapboxsam where are they based La Cala?
    Looking at that picture that is the same place:
    Calle Mirador del golf

La Cala golf
    La Cala resort.

It took some finding because there are three 18 hole golf courses in the complex and my son did end up getting through to Sue Parkes on social media when our spanish taxi driver got lost ! We went there for both games and enjoyed seeing JJ get a bullet header from the edge of the box. He still had his legs then !

@RedChaser, only just seen your text.

Are we after Adam Chicksen again?
    Only if the Venkys leave Blackburn and buy out Roland.
  • edited July 2019
    RedChaser said:
    @soapboxsam where are they based La Cala?
    Looking at that picture that is the same place:
    Calle Mirador del golf

La Cala golf
    La Cala resort.

It took some finding because there are three 18 hole golf courses in the complex and my son did end up getting through to Sue Parkes on social media when our spanish taxi driver got lost ! We went there for both games and enjoyed seeing JJ get a bullet header from the edge of the box. He still had his legs then !

@RedChaser, only just seen your text.

@soapboxsam   There only used to be two courses there the North and South but which are now known as the America and Europe, the third added in more recent times is the Asia. An ideal sports complex retreat for football teams pre season or for a mid winter break and ranked on a par with or even better than La Manga resort these days
  • Sponsored links:

• Beardface said:
    RedRyan said:
    Can’t see how I’m arguing with myself when people keep replying to my points mind you red Henry ain’t got a clue either has he brazilnuts.

Chicken-fish pun time....

Got a light boy?
  • Gone very quiet hasn’t it ?
  • Gone very quiet hasn’t it ?
    It all went quiet last week until Cawley started tweeting on Friday, and then we signed two players...
  • edited July 2019
    Not even joking I think we are going to sign someone tomorrow, that last tweet Charlton account made with the (no not a signing) caption and Naby saying something along the lines of maybe I'll see you tomorrow just gives me the feeling.

Heart says we will announce the triple signing of Williams, Oztumer and Amos as part of the squad in the friendly, head says reporter Naby just gives us an update on the weather
    Right then, 2 hours and 36 minutes to go on this prediction, there is still hope 
  • Beardface said:
    RedRyan said:

Chicken-fish pun time....

I really hope that is photoshopped lol otherwise they have gone to a lot of effort. Its a bit disturbing

Are we paying chicken feed?
  • Rotherham spent half million on Plymouth player. But it’s not my point just think bowyer should be given a decent budget. His best manager since curbs decent budget.think we could push for play offs with last seasons momentum.
    But think we’ll end up fighting relegation and Roland will sack bowyer.
    said before I’d take relegation as long as bowyer stays Then hopefully next owners give him some money.  

I would find it hard to miss out Powell as the best manager we had since curbs, and bowyer after him...
  • edited July 2019

Indeed we are.

As long as they're going cheep.

• edited July 2019

Indeed we are.

As long as they're going cheep.

I saw a sign on a farm gate, DUCKLINGS GOING CHEEP.  I told the farmer, I think you'll find those are young chickens.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hopefully one or two more in before the Welling game...
  • Money will be a big factor...West Ham will want him to go to whoever offers to pay the biggest percentage of his salary.
  • I thought QPR were just as fucked as us financially?
  • Valley11 said:
    Surely he’d chose us over QPR
    Maybe, but will West Ham? QPR might offer to pay more of his wages. West Ham might even prefer he experiences playing for a different manager, with different tactics and team mates etc.
  • QPR are in the dog fight like we are there’s no way he goes to them over us.

And he’s on about 8k a week, West Ham ain’t gonna sweet over a few grand a week not over a players choice, not when you look at their first team squads bill.
  • Naby “I’m not Santa, I can’t give you a gift everyday, maybe soon”

Naby confirms we’ll make a signing today then 😉
  • QPR can get f*cked