Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours (ed. Pg 296 - Start of Deadline Day)

Comments

• QPR are in the dog fight like we are there’s no way he goes to them over us.

And he’s on about 8k a week, West Ham ain’t gonna sweet over a few grand a week not over a players choice, not when you look at their first team squads bill.
    I would like to think you are right but Cawley has said QPR in the front seat for some reaosn. Doesn't say if that's Cullens choice or West Hams, or if for football or financial reasons.
  • Scoham said:
    Valley11 said:
    Surely he’d chose us over QPR
    Maybe, but will West Ham? QPR might offer to pay more of his wages. West Ham might even prefer he experiences playing for a different manager, with different tactics and team mates etc.
    Agreed. 

Sometimes the parent club prefers for a player to move clubs as they do not want them to become too attached to their loan club. 

I guess a lot depends on relationships.and whether West Ham see Cullen as a future first team player. 
  • Money will be a big factor...West Ham will want him to go to whoever offers to pay the biggest percentage of his salary.
    How do u know that?
  • Richard J said:
    Scoham said:
    Valley11 said:
    Surely he’d chose us over QPR
    Maybe, but will West Ham? QPR might offer to pay more of his wages. West Ham might even prefer he experiences playing for a different manager, with different tactics and team mates etc.
    Agreed. 

Sometimes the parent club prefers for a player to move clubs as they do not want them to become too attached to their loan club. 

I guess a lot depends on relationships.and whether West Ham see Cullen as a future first team player. 
    Cant see how West Ham would hold all the aces of a player out of contract in 12 months
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Scoham said:
    Naby “I’m not Santa, I can’t give you a gift everyday, maybe soon”

Naby confirms we’ll make a signing today then 😉
    What a lovely man, how can anyone not like him?
    Him and Lyle propper Charlton cult heroes. 
    And with Naby’s new Barnet, I can’t tell them apart. 
  • Money will be a big factor...West Ham will want him to go to whoever offers to pay the biggest percentage of his salary.
    Sad but true,
    Sullivan + Gold didn't get where they are today by doing charity. Just sleeze,and dildos (other sex toys are available)
  • Sponsored links:

• Swisdom said:
    Scoham said:

Yet just 12 months ago people wanted his head on a stick

His little cameos on camera are the sort of thing I love about this club.  The comms team are mucking around with the players and everyone seems to be on the same page.

Contrast this with 2 years ago.  I was fortunate enough to go on the pre season tour to Dublin.  Flew with the team, travelled with the team to and from the hotel, stayed at the same place, ate with them.  It was surprising to see such a divide in the team even then.  At dinner it was british on one table, blacks all gathered on the next table and then foreigners on another.  I understand there would be cliques but they were so....cliched.  Nowadays they all seem to get on, all seem to enjoy each other's company and as we saw at the end of the season with the singing in the changing rooms - they are a much tighter bunch.  That's why the players coming in have to fit in with that and that's the perfect was for a team to be greater than the sum of it's parts.
    British or white British all together?
  • brilliant
  • Would absolutely love Lyle to finish his career here, isn't the type that relies on pace and could easily play into his mid thirties like some others have done imo. Good footballer, even better person.

Get it done 
    QPR aren't cash rich anymore and ultimately will come to the players preferred choice
  • _MrDick said:
    Lyle Taylor has just been interviewed on SSN Transfer Talk slot. When asked if he’s staying at Charlton he said ‘No, I’ve had enough. Can’t take it anymore, this takeover is doing my head in. I’m off’

joking .... He said there are talks planned about extending his contract  
    Except the silly bastards will offer him half what he’s on now 😉
    QPR aren't cash rich anymore and ultimately will come to the players preferred choice
            You would like to think so but he didn't stay at his previous loaned club last season. My bet is we dont get either him or Beliek back.
  • Sponsored links:

• His previous club was Bolton. He didn't go to Wembley with them, nor did he supply the cross that won the game with 6 seconds remaining. Can't think of any reason why he would want to return to Bolton.
  • As Sage has put it, no brainer if it's us or QPR I would say. Knows he will get a place in the starting XI, doesn't have to integrate himself into unfamiliar surroundings, promising news for us 
  • Swisdom said:
    Scoham said:

His little cameos on camera are the sort of thing I love about this club.  The comms team are mucking around with the players and everyone seems to be on the same page.

Contrast this with 2 years ago.  I was fortunate enough to go on the pre season tour to Dublin.  Flew with the team, travelled with the team to and from the hotel, stayed at the same place, ate with them.  It was surprising to see such a divide in the team even then.  At dinner it was british on one table, blacks all gathered on the next table and then foreigners on another.  I understand there would be cliques but they were so....cliched.  Nowadays they all seem to get on, all seem to enjoy each other's company and as we saw at the end of the season with the singing in the changing rooms - they are a much tighter bunch.  That's why the players coming in have to fit in with that and that's the perfect was for a team to be greater than the sum of it's parts.

Please don't...

Back to rumours/ ITK

Please don’t what?  Point out the lazy assumption that by saying “british” (sic) he means white?  It’s the kind of racism that the NF, EDF, etc. use overtly but still needs pointing out when used unintentionally. Otherwise the message is being spread that you’re not British if you’re not white and I’m never letting that pass no matter how politely you ask me to. 
    Oh have a day off
    Fuck you, and fuck anyone else who thinks casual racism’s should just be let pass. And with that, I’m off. 
    Whilst I don't know any of you, as I am very shy and strange, and I don't condone the last post I do tend to agree with him/her, although I expect and think @Swisdom didn't intend it that way. TBH I didn't even notice it until it was pointed out. 
  • Swisdom said:
    Scoham said:

Please don't...

Back to rumours/ ITK

Please don’t what?  Point out the lazy assumption that by saying “british” (sic) he means white?  It’s the kind of racism that the NF, EDF, etc. use overtly but still needs pointing out when used unintentionally. Otherwise the message is being spread that you’re not British if you’re not white and I’m never letting that pass no matter how politely you ask me to. 
    Oh have a day off
    Fuck you, and fuck anyone else who thinks casual racism’s should just be let pass. And with that, I’m off. 
    Don't think anything was meant by it, just a lazy / old fashioned way of looking at it. Not condoning it, but chill the f out , its sunny outside enjoy yourself 
  • Before you go @Addick Addict

Can I just say that my friends of colour who are all middle aged now to a man and woman all enjoyed "it ain't hot mum" 
    And the amount of casual racism was high but that was a reflection of the world then.

Some had faced blatant racism so the casual they could laugh at.
  • edited July 2019
    Swisdom said:
    Scoham said:

Please don't...

Back to rumours/ ITK

Oh have a day off
    You mugged off anyone from Welling earlier and now you're playing the caped crusader. Get in the sea.