Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bonne Confirmed

Comments

• Options
    It says an opening bid of £500k. No need to sell unless we become desperate as we can’t replace him with salary cap now in place. I would put price today at £2M plus hefty sell on fee. 
    The last thing our current owners care about is a sell on fee. Same goes for a deal that involves multi year payments.

• Options
    I Understand the Greenwich Borough council and a local MP have made an official complaint towards the Inept Scum that run the EFL.?

Instead of hurting Charlton Athletic they should be working with a serious buyer to move forward.
    Roland Rat, Rat eyed Southall and Mr Paul (Joe Lampton) Elliot who also seems to have issues., should all be charged with fraudulent behaviour and bringing  the Game and this Club down.

it would sadly seem that both sides of the fence are corrupt in one form or another, and should be fully investigated and charged accordingly.
  • Options
    1968CAFC said:
    I Understand the Greenwich Borough council and a local MP have made an official complaint towards the Inept Scum that run the EFL.?

Instead of hurting Charlton Athletic they should be working with a serious buyer to move forward.
    Roland Rat, Rat eyed Southall and Mr Paul (Joe Lampton) Elliot who also seems to have issues., should all be charged with fraudulent behaviour and bringing  the Game and this Club down.

it would sadly seem that both sides of the fence are corrupt in one form or another, and should be fully investigated and charged accordingly.
    Any link for the Council complaint?
  • Options
    Link ? 
  • Options
    1968CAFC said:
    I don't understand the confusion here

That article says that Preston BID £500k, it doesn't say we've accepted it
      A friend of mine at Preston says it’s Bollocks 
      So there is no confusion here at all.
      The sun newspaper is a shit paper not fit even for 
      Haddock and chips 😂😂😂
    I know you apologised which was more than decent, but a friend of yours also said,
    "Paul Elliot is a very respectable and educated business man.
     He is not a get rich quick crooked scumbag."
  • Options
    In normal circumstances I’d drive him to Preston myself for a decent offer. But these are not normal circumstances. 
    Because we are blessed with so many goal scorers .. ! 
  • Options
    It says an opening bid of £500k. No need to sell unless we become desperate as we can’t replace him with salary cap now in place. I would put price today at £2M plus hefty sell on fee. 
    The last thing our current owners care about is a sell on fee. Same goes for a deal that involves multi year payments.

£2m when Toney who has only scored in the 1st division is being touted at £10m. It is about time we asked top dollar for our players. I am pissed off with our best players being sold off on the cheap and then seeing them moved on for five times the amount.
    It has got to stop.
  • Options
    With the salary cap we could only offer a replacement £1.3k a week! Ridiculous 
    Salary Cap = £2k per week
    Transfer Embargo = £1.3k per week
    Can someone please explain where the figure of 1.3k is coming from?I am correct in that we can only match our current wage bill from January? Does this also include any fees for transfers? So if a fee is paid, that amount is deducted from the available wage bill? Or are we not allowed to pay fees for players? 

1. 3 seems very low, even with the salary cap
  • Options
    In normal circumstances I’d drive him to Preston myself for a decent offer. But these are not normal circumstances. 
    Honestly? 
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

£2m when Toney who has only scored in the 1st division is being touted at £10m. It is about time we asked top dollar for our players. I am pissed off with our best players being sold off on the cheap and then seeing them moved on for five times the amount.
    It has got to stop.
    Absolutely, has Ivan Toney even ever played in the championship?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bonne has had one half season with a team that created little and was relegated from the Championship and had to play many of his games with the static and ineffectual Hemed as his strike partner.  He still scored 11?

£8M every day.  But even then, why sell?  You cannot reinvest the money given this daft salary cap so it would just be paid out as dividends as the club is in effect stopped from improving at this level.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

It has got to stop.

• Options
    Redrobo said:

It has got to stop.
    If opposition scouts read some of the comments on this board about Bonne during the last 9 games, we'd be lucky to get £200k...
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

It has got to stop.

• Options
    1968CAFC said:
    Link ? 
    Yes, link. 

Where is the ‘Greenwich Borough council official complaint towards the Inept Scum that run the EFL‘?
  • Options
    Also looks like a new training kit so wonder if the actual kits arent far off being released
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Wearing the number 9 this season

Struggling to recognise the 3 players behind him in the middle photo....
  • Options
    MattF said:

Oshilaja on the left?
  • Options
    MattF said:

Oshilaja on the left?
    I think your right, I did think it was him but he looked taller in that photo than normal, mighr just be the angle. Definitely don't recognise the other 2. from the academy maybe?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Aneke? No clue who the one on the right is
  • Options
    Middle one could be Pratley looking at the boots and socks, no idea on the thrid
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Middle one could be Pratley looking at the boots and socks, no idea on the thrid
    Pratley doesnt have a beard in the top photo yet both the bloke in the middle and right (in the second photo) look like they do
  • Options
    I would actually go so far as to say that one of them looks like David Davis...

• Options
    MattF said:
    Pratley doesnt have a beard in the top photo yet both the bloke in the middle and right (in the second photo) look like they do
    Wasn't sure if that was a beard or a shadow on the middle guy, doesn't help that the photo is clear as mud
  • Options
    I would actually go so far as to say that one of them looks like David Davis...

Thats who I originally thought the middle player was. Dont think bowyer would entertain having him again though! Bought nothing to the team
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    PaddyP17 said:
    Based on the arm tattoos and other photos I've seen, I think Dennon Lewis is the one on the right, half-cropped out of the photo. So he's either on trial from Wealdstone/Love Island, or we've already signed him but have kept it under our hats.
    Dont know if this is your twitter account but if it isnt then your not the only one thinking its Lewis...

I wonder if he was the fourth we wanted to sign (as Sadlier?) was the other yet we're keeping him around in case anything changes

Wouldnt be surprised if Adam Matthews is part of our pre-season preparations for the same reason

• Options
    Could the middle guy be John Bostock???? Was obviously a Gallen target in January before Toulouse messed it up.