Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reading v Charlton | Sat 31 Aug 2019 | 3pm KO | POST MATCH Thread

Comments

• Options
    I just looked at the table and thought, "Hey, we're now 20th in the Premier League". :smile:
  • Options
    Amazing start to the season!
  • Options
    Piece of cake this Championship eh!
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    EE Aye, EE Aye, EE Aye' Oh , up the football league we go , when we win promotion, this is what we'll sing, we are Charlton, we are Charlton, Bowyer is our KING! 
    The first time I sung that, it was "...Saunders is our KING!" :smile:

• Options
    If we can beat Birmingham next, the fixtures favour us to make points on a number of those around us.
  • Options
    Hopefully we'll still be a point ahead of Leeds going into the final game of the season. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If we can beat Birmingham next, the fixtures favour us to make points on a number of those around us.
    Christ imagine going through October with a similar points return to August!!
  • Options
    When I finally wake up from this dream it’s going to be one hell of a comedown. This isn’t actually happening right?  I just want to stay asleep for now. 
    Thank you Lee Bowyer. 
  • Options
    I am walking in a Bowyer Wonderland!! Wow, COYRs
  • Options
    Also their keeper trying to play reverse mind games with Taylor at the peno.

LOLZ.
    Was funny watching but thought it was a really good tactic
  • Options
    Another well deserved 3 points. Unbeaten in August who would have thought that at the start of the month! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great result! This just rolls on and on. COYR
  • Options
    This was my home banker

Wow!
  • Options
    Amazing start to the season!
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Hopefully we'll still be a point ahead of Leeds going into the final game of the season. 
    Likewise with the caveat that Leeds are no lower than third place ;).
  • Options
    Jessie said:
    When's the last time we had such a fantastic start?
    Under Phil Parkinson I believe.
    Not in this division
  • Options
    holyjo said:
    I’m Tom and Dick in hospital and that was just what I needed for a lift !!!! Come on you reds !

watched it - second half looked pretty assured bar two great saves. Penalty was pure Taylor. Hope he never misses one with that approach 
    All the best to you.
    Make a speedy recovery.