Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reading v Charlton | Sat 31 Aug 2019 | 3pm KO | POST MATCH Thread

Comments

• Options
    Crikey.

Are we going straight through the Championship?
    No
  • Options
    Jeff Stelling was loving Lyle Taylor's penalty on the highlights
  • Options
    Win was also vital today as being sensible, i can't help think we need as many points as possible by the Wigan game as after that things get a lot lot tougher.
    Its frustrating yet despite our good start we could still lose our next two and end up in 13th
    That's assuming that the 11 clubs now beneath us each win both their next 2 games.

As many of those clubs play each other in that period, it can't happen in the next 2 games.

Sorry to disappoint, Forever. :smile:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shite ref, dubious pen no doubt, and a very lucky deflection by the sound of it. Think i'll pop over to the Reading forum for some normality. 
    Nice try. Deflection maybe fortunate but a blind man with a broken stick and a sick do would have given that pen
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    The Sky Sports highlights are very impressive, we're definitely a team in the ascendancy. 
  • Options
    Never in doubt.
  • Options
    I said it after the last game and will say it again. 

What. A. Month. 
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Cant stop laughing at that imagine on the left of Bowyer...

Would love it if Bowyer gives the response of: "Nah just looking to survive"  when he gets asked about the Premier League when we sit on 85-pts 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    RedChaser said:
    EE Aye, EE Aye, EE Aye' Oh , up the football league we go , when we win promotion, this is what we'll sing, we are Charlton, we are Charlton, Bowyer is our KING! 
    The first time I sung that, it was "...Saunders is our KING!" :smile:

Now it would be "...Saunders is inside".
  • Options
    Is that 5 goals on the spin from Taylor? 
    Didnt score against Brentford
    None of us scored against Brentford and the Aussies won the Headingley test, at least in their worlds.
  • Options
    limeygent said:
    Crikey.

Are we going straight through the Championship?
    Let's not get carried away...
    why not?  We are fans we can get carried away, at least for today and the next fortnight, then we go again!!  

Get carried away but don't get complacent!!
  • Options
    Watched the stream, amazing performance and effort, love Gallagher, he’s going to be some player, also thought Field looked assured. Cracking start to the season.