Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham Tickets (sold out)

Comments

• Options
    Got my 3
  • Options
    1259 regular tickets left

Interesting that there are 187 restricted view seats available as well, that seems a very high number
    There in the car park
  • Options
    742 sold,1228 +187 restricted view remaining,phase 3 starts at 14.00[540 points + VG]
  • Options
    clive said:
    742 sold,1228 +187 restricted view remaining,phase 3 starts at 14.00[540 points + VG]
    Wouldn’t that make it 187 less than 742 sold?
  • Options

Wheelchair Bays

26 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away Wheelchair £15.00
    SEE MORE AREAS To view full price list click here

Wheelchair Bays

26 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away Wheelchair £15.00

Standard Tickets

1,229 SEATS AVAILABLE

Ambulant tickets

10 SEATS AVAILABLE

RESTRICTED VIEW TICKETS

187 SEATS AVAILABLE

• Options
    will go by phase 5 i think 

surprised how many have already gone - going to be a lot of dissapointed people - hopefully when we play fulham we give them back 1900 of course this will not be the case but it should be same goes for any other clubs giving us less than what the js holds. 
  • Options
    will go by phase 5 i think 

surprised how many have already gone - going to be a lot of dissapointed people - hopefully when we play fulham we give them back 1900 of course this will not be the case but it should be same goes for any other clubs giving us less than what the js holds. 
    Didnt we play Fulham at home on Saturday last time and they didnt sell out the JS anyways?
  • Options
    Has anybody got a spare wheelchair that one could borrow? Just asking for a friend like... 
  • Options
    Disappointing for those that have booked their flights.  Hope you get sorted. 
  • Options
    1163 left just now. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2019
    All the restricted view seats will be in the allocation figure and probably the disabled accommodation too. That suggests about 500-600 have been sold now.
  • Options
    How many are available per person?
    Assuming this isn't a wind-up- I prepare to be whoosed - how come an eligible person can buy 2 tickets?

Surely that means that someone who is eligible can buy a ticket for someone who hasn't even been to a game this season. Or supports someone else.

Doesn't seem right to me. Should be one ticket per eligibility.
  • Options
    Assuming this isn't a wind-up- I prepare to be whoosed - how come an eligible person can buy 2 tickets?

Surely that means that someone who is eligible can buy a ticket for someone who hasn't even been to a game this season. Or supports someone else.

this even though i have benefitted being a pal on a lot of points plus ones. 
  • Options

It's always been like that, never understood it myself.
  • Options

Because most people tend to go to the football with someone, rather than alone, I suppose.
  • Options
    Sorted, boom 
  • Options
    It would be a problem for me as I buy tickets for my grandchildren and they obviously don't have accounts with points but by buying 2 I can take one of them with me.
  • Options
    1,133 left.
  • Options

1.    580 points & Valley Gold - Monday 16th September - 2pm

2.    580 Points - Tuesday 17th September – 9:30am

3.    540 & Valley Gold – Tuesday 17th September – 2pm

4.    540 – Wednesday 18th September – 9:30am

5.    500 or Valley Gold - Wednesday 18th September – 2pm

6.    460 – Friday 20th September – 9:30am

7.    350 - Friday 20th September – 2pm

8.    230 – Monday 23rd September – 2pm

9.    100 - Tuesday 24th September – 9:30am

10.  General sale - Tuesday 24th September – 2pm

Unsure of your Fan ID? Supporters can find out their ID by emailing tickets@cafc.co.uk.

Ticket prices are as follows 

Adults: £30.00

Over 65: £25.00

Under 22: 25.00

Under 18: £15.00

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Because most people tend to go to the football with someone, rather than alone, I suppose.
    But most of us go with someone who also has points
  • Options
    It would be a problem for me as I buy tickets for my grandchildren and they obviously don't have accounts with points but by buying 2 I can take one of them with me.
    They can also be members and build up points in their own right.
  • Options
    3 regulars i know are going to the pub for this one, think a few might go for that option. 
  • Options
    3 regulars i know are going to the pub for this one, think a few might go for that option. 
    That's exactly what I'm doing.
    Save my pennies for Middlesbrough away.
  • Options
    Another in this boat. Going Prague for England the Wednesday after this game so giving this a miss and doing wba and b city in October instead 
  • Options
    Your need to.
    Been looking at the few weeks before for boro £90 on train with railcard 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Your need to.
    Elfs has offered to pay for my train ticket so I ain't bothered. 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Your need to.
    Elfs has offered to pay for my train ticket so I ain't bothered. 
    I have put you in first class with waitress service.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Your need to.
    Plus £20 for the gas mask
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

True. But I would have a bet that in most cases, the people you go to Charlton with have a very similar number of points.

Anyway, suppose you are in category 1 but your mates don't qualify until category 3. Then if you want to go with them, then I can't see any reason why you don't have to wait until category 3 goes on sale and you buy with them.