Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham Tickets (sold out)

Comments

• Options
    said this the other day you can play the system as such 

mr smith is on 560 points 

phase 1 which he qualifies

he buys 2 tickets allocates one to himself and 1 to a freind who is registered on the clubs database

phase 2 which he qaulifies

he buys a further 2 tickets allocates one to himself and 1 to a freind who is registered on the clubs database. 

aslong as in 2 different transactions he can buy 4 tickets not 2 
  • Options
    This is how the Riverside stand at Fulham looked during a summer friendly there. All the seats gone but structure still there. Looks like there is scafffolding for the cameras.

httpswwwfootballgroundguidecomimagesimageproductpropertycraven-cottage-fulham-riverside-stand-development-july-2019-1565439017jpg

I suppose they are putting another tier on the stand.
    I guess you could be right. Build arround the structure.
  • Options
    edited September 2019

he buys 2 tickets allocates one to himself and 1 to a freind who is registered on the clubs database

he buys a further 2 tickets allocates one to himself and 1 to a freind who is registered on the clubs database. 

He could have bought all four in phase one - at least in my experience.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    The phases are totally wrong, there are too many and cause be reduced to three of four or phases. it also makes fans trying to buy tickets impossible to increase there points as by the time you are entitled to buy the tickets they are sold out. 
    You must have well over 500 pou
    375....Missed out, thought we would have been ok the way things were.
    Your not a season ticket holder last season and this season 
  • Options

So how many peopl are playing the system its taken over 4 days to shift 2000 tickets
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    I am not complaining myself as I don't do too many away games myself. (previous work commitments), health etc. However, it is a bit annoying when you see some people posting on FB and showing "look what I have got, 10 tickets" and another today for £14 tickets".  How the hell are they allowed to buy 14 tickets and 10 tickets respectively? How is that fair on others?  The phases were basically crap as they have allowed to. So someone can buy tickets for friends that probably aren't season ticket holders, genuine fans etc, or go once in a blue moon can get tickets where others can't. Annoyed of Greenwich (formerly Eltham)
    Wouldn't fret over what's put on Facebook.
    Once you had gained access to the game you could buy twice as many tickets as you have registered friends and family, because the system didn’t check whether the linked accounts were also eligible. 

i don’t know if this is because the game was set up wrongly or if the system has that limitation, but it does make the phasing a bit meaningless.
    I can't believe this is true. The system checks eligibility to buy student tickets for your linked accounts so I don't know why it wouldn't check for this.

If so then if at least one of you in a group is going to every game then you make sure the same account is used to buy the ticket every time. Then when it comes round to games like this that account can be used to gain access and buy tickets for everyone else?

I didn't even think to check if that would be the case. 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Rudders22 said:
    I am not complaining myself as I don't do too many away games myself. (previous work commitments), health etc. However, it is a bit annoying when you see some people posting on FB and showing "look what I have got, 10 tickets" and another today for £14 tickets".  How the hell are they allowed to buy 14 tickets and 10 tickets respectively? How is that fair on others?  The phases were basically crap as they have allowed to. So someone can buy tickets for friends that probably aren't season ticket holders, genuine fans etc, or go once in a blue moon can get tickets where others can't. Annoyed of Greenwich (formerly Eltham)
    Wouldn't fret over what's put on Facebook.
    Once you had gained access to the game you could buy twice as many tickets as you have registered friends and family, because the system didn’t check whether the linked accounts were also eligible. 

i don’t know if this is because the game was set up wrongly or if the system has that limitation, but it does make the phasing a bit meaningless.
    I can't believe this is true. The system checks eligibility to buy student tickets for your linked accounts so I don't know why it wouldn't check for this.

If so then if at least one of you in a group is going to every game then you make sure the same account is used to buy the ticket every time. Then when it comes round to games like this that account can be used to gain access and buy tickets for everyone else?

I didn't even think to check if that would be the case. 
    Of course you wouldn’t, but I didn’t know how many qualifying points some of the people I was buying for had, so I expected to have to buy in stages. When I experimented I found I could buy for all of them in the third phase, even though some definitely didn’t have enough points. They would all have been eligible eventually, but it enabled me to get their tickets early.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    The phases are totally wrong, there are too many and cause be reduced to three of four or phases. it also makes fans trying to buy tickets impossible to increase there points as by the time you are entitled to buy the tickets they are sold out. 
    You must have well over 500 pou
    375....Missed out, thought we would have been ok the way things were.
    Your not a season ticket holder last season and this season 
    Didn't have a season ticket last season as I was running a football team so would buy a ticket on the day, once again there lies a problem so when going to games both home and away and you pay on the day you don't get points, system is totally flawed. 
  • Options
    This loophole certainly didn’t work for the Reading game.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Belv said:
    That would suggest the Fulham game wasn’t set up properly, rather than a failing in the system.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2019
  • Options
    I said on page 1 for phase 1, we'd got our 10 and received 11 lols.

I wasn't joking.

The system couldn't have been set up correctly, they probably got someone from Crossbars to do it.

Anyway, just to be clear, they were all for Charlton supporters, but we only qualified for 6 on phase 1 and 4 in phases 2 & 3.

We would all have got tickets, but would have had to sit apart if we had bought in more than one transaction.
  • Options
    I said on page 1 for phase 1, we'd got our 10 and received 11 lols.

I wasn't joking.

The system couldn't have been set up correctly, they probably got someone from Crossbars to do it.

Anyway, just to be clear, they were all for Charlton supporters, but we only qualified for 6 on phase 1 and 4 in phases 2 & 3.

We would all have got tickets, but would have had to sit apart if we had bought in more than one transaction.
    1) I don't imagine anyone will be sitting at Fulham away, baring the first couple of rows.
    2) It will be a free for all anyway.
  • Options
    Belv said:
    That would suggest the Fulham game wasn’t set up properly, rather than a failing in the system.
    I agree - all previous games (this and last season) I have had to wait until the lowest qualifying person had got to their phase gate if I wanted to buy and then allocate tickets to them.  Fulham seems to have been set up differently
  • Options
    Millwall tickets will be a laugh...
  • Options
    you need to account for the Millwall flu that appears. 
  • Options
    Millwall will almost certainly make the last stage and will probably struggle to sell out.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Millwall will almost certainly make the last stage and will probably struggle to sell out.
    Not sure about that.
    A few seasons ago when we were allocated the whole of the away end we sold out.
    Our allocation is much smaller now so I would expect us to sell out easily. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Not sure about that.
    Nah, none of the wet wipes will fancy it.
  • Options
    Millwall will sell out quicker than Fulham. Fact.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clive said:
    Sold out,except wheelchair bays.

Wheelchair Bays

14 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away Wheelchair £15.00
    SEE MORE AREAS To view full price list click here

Wheelchair Bays

14 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away Wheelchair £15.00

Standard Tickets

0 SEATS AVAILABLE

Ambulant tickets

0 SEATS AVAILABLE

RESTRICTED VIEW TICKETS

0 SEATS AVAILABLE
    I'm glad I checked the website myself. Tickets are NOT YET SOLD OUT. 16 restricted view remain.
  • Options
    Millwall will sell out quicker than Fulham. Fact.
    It’s great going to the toolbox as it reinforces the reason why you support Charlton! 😀
  • Options
    Now 12 restricted view showing.
  • Options
    Looks like they are actually sold out now
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Not sure about that.
    Any idea why our allocation for Millwall will be smaller this time around ?
  • Options
    VinceK said:
    Croydon said:
    Not sure about that.
    Trouble at the 0-0 game.
  • Options
    Millwall never usually give anyone anything other than top tier which I think is 2.2k. Gave us some central blocks in lower tier once and it kicked off, so won’t happen again. Therefore us, and any away team at the scum, stuck with the upper I believe
  • Options
    VinceK said:
    Croydon said:
    Not sure about that.
    We are no longer given the lower tier. 
    Police advice following a  bit of naughtyness last time we had it.

Or to put it another way millwank have melted 
  • Options
    VinceK said:
    Croydon said:
    Not sure about that.

Great day out that was. 
  • Options
    VinceK said:
    Croydon said:
    Not sure about that.

Great day out that was. 
    Indeed it was .