Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham Tickets (sold out)

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    The phases are totally wrong, there are too many and cause be reduced to three of four or phases. it also makes fans trying to buy tickets impossible to increase there points as by the time you are entitled to buy the tickets they are sold out. 

100%
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    The phases are totally wrong, there are too many and cause be reduced to three of four or phases. it also makes fans trying to buy tickets impossible to increase there points as by the time you are entitled to buy the tickets they are sold out. 
    You must have well over 500 pou
    375....Missed out, thought we would have been ok the way things were.
    Your not a season ticket holder last season and this season 
    Didn't have a season ticket last season as I was running a football team so would buy a ticket on the day, once again there lies a problem so when going to games both home and away and you pay on the day you don't get points, system is totally flawed. 
    System is totally b******* tbh.
  • Options
    Millwall will sell out quicker than Fulham. Fact.
    I think not.
  • Options
    Is Fulham normally restricted seating?
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Is Fulham normally restricted seating?
    Yes, if you're 6'4 and 18 stone.
  • Options
    Millwall will sell out quickly IMO.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    Didn't have a season ticket last season as I was running a football team so would buy a ticket on the day, once again there lies a problem so when going to games both home and away and you pay on the day you don't get points, system is totally flawed. 
    Be fair, how on earth do you cater for the occasional drop in supporter who can not even book on line the day before, yet also goes to away games and pays on the gate? I would suggest you may indeed have been the only one or one of a handful.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:o
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    Be fair, how on earth do you cater for the occasional drop in supporter who can not even book on line the day before, yet also goes to away games and pays on the gate? I would suggest you may indeed have been the only one or one of a handful.
    I would suggest you have zero points.

I am entitled to zero as a boycotter.

NAPM
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Redrobo said:
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    If you know the rules say pay on the gate = no points and still choose to pay on the gate, you've made your choice and shouldn't complain.

If you haven't made the effort to learn the rules, then perhaps you should.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    If you know the rules say pay on the gate = no points and still choose to pay on the gate, you've made your choice and shouldn't complain.

If you haven't made the effort to learn the rules, then perhaps you should.
    Alternatively, the rule/system is a load of f****** b******* and needs to be changed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's all a load of b@llocks anyway.
    The last 5 of our sell outs for 3 of them I could of got a ticket on the day with mates having spares if I wanted to I'd probably got tickets to all 5.
    There are always spares floating about on the day.

• Options
    Not even a spares thread yet. Fantastic system that keeps non Charlton supporters out and makes it easy to buy without the stress. 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Still 22 wheelchair spaces left, not that I'm suggesting people pretend   :D

On a serious note, a lot of pressure has been put on clubs to increase the amount of space available for wheelchair users, but is this actually reflected in the demand for them?
  • Options
    Still 22 wheelchair spaces left, not that I'm suggesting people pretend   :D

On a serious note, a lot of pressure has been put on clubs to increase the amount of space available for wheelchair users, but is this actually reflected in the demand for them?
    It's ok allocating wheelchair spaces but it's the access to the grounds that's the problem most are so inaccessible by wheelchair users
    To be be fair to charlton  few years back I took a few people in wheelchairs who had learning disabilities and was given a free car park space 
  • Options
    no district line that day only way to putney is from waterloo 

like others want to watch the rugby the sports bar at waterloo is open from 9am but in the past its moody and the beer is overpriced and shit any other shouts of places that will be open and if possible do a bit of breakfast etc. 
  • Options

like others want to watch the rugby the sports bar at waterloo is open from 9am but in the past its moody and the beer is overpriced and shit any other shouts of places that will be open and if possible do a bit of breakfast etc. 
    Or get the Picadilly line to Hammersmith and walk for about 20/25 minutes down Fulham Palace Road. 
  • Options

Or get the Picadilly line to Hammersmith and walk for about 20/25 minutes down Fulham Palace Road. 
    That is a bastard of a walk
  • Options

A much nicer walk from Hammersmith is along the Thames Path

Imperial Wharf on the Overground is 20 minutes away (trains from Clapham Junction)