Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham Tickets (sold out)

Comments

• Options
    I know this has been discussed every time we sell a game out, but for me it'd be much fairer if along with season tickets, they only counted points for away games towards away tickets.

I don't think it's fair that someone who buys a ticket for Brentford at home, gets the same points as someone who treks to Middlesbrough away.

So initially put tickets on sale to ST holders with (for example) 100 away points, then 50 & then 20.

If a game doesn't sell out to ST holders with away points, then tickets go on sale to all season ticket holders, then if still not sold, they go on sale to anyone with a home point record.

If you're a boycotter and only do aways then that's the chance you take , as obviously the club will prioritise ST holders. Plus you won't have any issue getting tickets for about 15 of the 23 away games anyway.
    this is what they have recently stopped doing with england - because of our groups etc there is v little incentive to go to wembley. 

it used to be an away game 2 caps a home game 1 cap

now it is just 2 for home and away games 
  • Options
    I’ve been in spurs end ,  we won twice , Arsenal  end we lost 5-3 and scum (in mates box) we never score or win 
    and never had any bother
    i didn’t and won’t jump up and down when we scored and drew my sick pleasure from the angst and pain of the other teams fans around me and seeing the Charlton end going batshit crazy .
    when they scored I just stood up with all the other fans around me .
    At the scum I’m inside the box watching the telly 10 bottles of beer in ignoring the filth celebrating .

i think going in the home end if you act like you’d want an away fan sitting in the Charlton end to act then you’d be ok (as long as you’re not a wally) 
    I've never been in the home end, but always thought pretending to be happy when the opposition scores was the hardest bit

30 seconds of schoolboy defending leading to a ridiculous goal for them, and instead of shouting FFS or burying your head in the hands, you have to stand up and look happy instead!
    Was in the West Stand at Chelsea (FAC 3rd Rd....we lost 3-0)...I just sat there when they scored....I was with a good group of lads from Battersea & Waterloo who looked after me so did need to clap the Chelsea goals...IF Charlton had scored I would of just kept my head down and may-be give my brother-in-law a 'little' dig in his ribs. Incidentally I took him in the Covered End at the 4-2 Boxing Day game and he reciprocated my good behavior at the Bridge.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    I know this has been discussed every time we sell a game out, but for me it'd be much fairer if along with season tickets, they only counted points for away games towards away tickets.

I don't think it's fair that someone who buys a ticket for Brentford at home, gets the same points as someone who treks to Middlesbrough away.

So initially put tickets on sale to ST holders with (for example) 100 away points, then 50 & then 20.

If a game doesn't sell out to ST holders with away points, then tickets go on sale to all season ticket holders, then if still not sold, they go on sale to anyone with a home point record.

If you're a boycotter and only do aways then that's the chance you take , as obviously the club will prioritise ST holders. Plus you won't have any issue getting tickets for about 15 of the 23 away games anyway.
    But then I know people who travel from Southampton for every home game

The mileage they're doing just for twenty three games in a season (one way to the Valley) works out at 2,622 miles

Based on the distance to all other grounds at this level, a fan living in Charlton would have to travel to the 12-furthest and three closest away games before they're even close to that amount of travelling - Why should they get preference because they do (even a good few) away games over someone who travels long distance for home games

Of course cases like that will be minimum but even I travel (from Strood) 552 miles over a season to get to the Valley, thats more than someone attending away games at our eight closest opponents

Unfortunatey the system will always be difficult to please everyone and apologies if I've mis-read your thoughts on amending the system but do think its a lot fairer this season than previously
  • Options

But then I know people who travel from Southampton for every home game

The mileage they're doing just for twenty three games in a season (one way to the Valley) works out at 2,622 miles

Based on the distance to all other grounds at this level, a fan living in Charlton would have to travel to the 12-furthest and three closest away games before they're even close to that amount of travelling - Why should they get preference because they do (even a good few) away games over someone who travels long distance for home games

Of course cases like that will be minimum but even I travel (from Strood) 552 miles over a season to get to the Valley, thats more than someone attending away games at our eight closest opponents

Unfortunatey the system will always be difficult to please everyone and apologies if I've mis-read your thoughts on amending the system but do think its a lot fairer this season than previously
    Obviously there will be some people who travel far and wide to get to home games, but for the majority that isn't the case.

Do Man Utd give priority for away tickets to the hundreds of fans who travel from the South to games at Old trafford? No.

I agree it's fairer than previously, but i still don't think too many people could complain if they gave priority for away tickets to those with an away points record.
  • Options
    I’ve been in spurs end ,  we won twice , Arsenal  end we lost 5-3 and scum (in mates box) we never score or win 
    and never had any bother
    i didn’t and won’t jump up and down when we scored and drew my sick pleasure from the angst and pain of the other teams fans around me and seeing the Charlton end going batshit crazy .
    when they scored I just stood up with all the other fans around me .
    At the scum I’m inside the box watching the telly 10 bottles of beer in ignoring the filth celebrating .

i think going in the home end if you act like you’d want an away fan sitting in the Charlton end to act then you’d be ok (as long as you’re not a wally) 
    100%
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Went in the home end at Orient in 2011/12, as the away sold out. Just kept my head down and tried to not get too animated and there wasnt a problem. We lost 1 nil of course!
    Back in the 70s petty much every away game we would try and go in the home end.
    Different world then though it must be said. 
     Because the away end was sold out....
  • Options
    911 left.
  • Options
    I think arsenal and some other clubs do away tickets based on points obtained in an away membership scheme which is completely independent from season ticket holders. Games that are less attractive are worth more points and what not. Whatever route a club goes people will still complain though. 
  • Options
    I think arsenal and some other clubs do away tickets based on points obtained in an away membership scheme which is completely independent from season ticket holders. Games that are less attractive are worth more points and what not. Whatever route a club goes people will still complain though. 
    Arsenal probably have 45000 ST holders anyway, so that it's barely a differentiator when the away allocation is 3000!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    got a pal who's on the arsenal priority scheme the issue is and i make him completely wrong for doing it he just lets someone use his away membership then for any decent away's hes always guaranteed a ticket. 
  • Options
    Phase 5 about to commence

Ticket update

Standard Tickets

916 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £30.00
    SEE MORE AREAS To view full price list click here

Standard Tickets

916 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £30.00

Ambulant tickets

2 SEATS AVAILABLE

Wheelchair Bays

24 SEATS AVAILABLE

RESTRICTED VIEW TICKETS

187 SEATS AVAILABLE
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    562 left
  • Options
    527 left
  • Options

Standard Tickets

460 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £30.00

Standard Tickets

460 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £30.00

Ambulant tickets

0 SEATS AVAILABLE

Wheelchair Bays

24 SEATS AVAILABLE

RESTRICTED VIEW TICKETS

187 SEATS AVAILABLE
  • Options
    How log do you have to hold to get through???
  • Options
    edited September 2019
  • Options
    380 left
  • Options
    F*ck you phase 5 
  • Options
    Didn't realise restricted could be bought online, got it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Standard Tickets

307 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £30.00

Standard Tickets

307 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £30.00

Ambulant tickets

2 SEATS AVAILABLE

Wheelchair Bays

24 SEATS AVAILABLE

RESTRICTED VIEW TICKETS

187 SEATS AVAILABLE
  • Options
    CAFCOlly said:
    F*ck you phase 5 
    After some of the discussions on here, it will be interesting how many buying this afternoon have 500 points and how many are VG members...
  • Options
    VG
  • Options
    No system is perfect, but I think its only fair that people who have made a commitment by buying  season ticket get a priority (of some sort). I realise that not everyone can afford a ST, but they can be bought on a monthly basis by DD so no real difference than buying match by match. And if you are a boycotter then I'm afraid you will just have to accept that you may well miss out on an away ticket on the odd occasion......which is likely only to be 2  or 3 games per season. Fulham usually wouldnt be a problem & thus year is an exception I would say due to their ground redevelopment. 

• Options
    edited September 2019
    CAFCOlly said:
    F*ck you phase 5 
    After some of the discussions on here, it will be interesting how many buying this afternoon have 500 points and how many are VG members...
    Very true.

A tad annoying really that through Valley Gold you can effectively buy ticket priority over those who have season tickets and been to a number of away games but are just below the threshold. Appreciate that it's a perk of being part of Valley Gold (which does great work) and no system is perfect but frustrating nonetheless. 
  • Options
    PS.  Just got our 2. 

280 left
  • Options
    236 left.
  • Options

Standard Tickets

259 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £30.00

Ambulant tickets

0 SEATS AVAILABLE

Wheelchair Bays

24 SEATS AVAILABLE

RESTRICTED VIEW TICKETS

185 SEATS AVAILABLE
  • Options
    CAFCOlly said:
    CAFCOlly said:
    F*ck you phase 5 
    Very true.

A tad annoying really that through Valley Gold you can effectively buy ticket priority over those who have season tickets and been to a number of away games but are just below the threshold. Appreciate that it's a perk of being part of Valley Gold (which does great work) and no system is perfect but frustrating nonetheless. 
    Ive got VG + season ticket and some away credits and have sympathy with your view.  I think my points total + VG is about right, but not VG on its own. 
  • Options
    Just got my six.
    One for me and 5 for my palarse mates.