Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham Tickets (sold out)

Comments

• Options
    I will be going with Dopey, Sleepy... 
  • Options
    Standard tickets all gone.
    Where has that information come from?
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Standard tickets all gone.
    Where has that information come from?
    I just logged on myself and it's correct

• Options
    Cheers. That's that then. Cheers
  • Options
    I will bring my wheelchair then
  • Options
    Why not get a restricted view ticket and sort it on the day.

My personal opinion is there are often empty seats at the front, because "lads" with front tickets move to the back, one way or another.
  • Options
    I presume the Restricted View tickets have a pillar obstructing the view.
    Imagine having a massive pillar obstructing the view from the away end. Tinpot. :-)
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Rudders22 said:
    Rudders22 said:
    Are you able to drive and park inside the valley whilst getting tickets?
    Yes
    Thanks Henry. I might drive there tomorrow morning, 
    Just bring some Arab looking gentlemen with you to create a bit of takeover gossip
    Justin Trudeau?

• Options
    redman said:
    Question.  I bought 2 tickets today and assigned 1 to my wife. Also eligible. My son bought 2 tickets as well as he was eligible. However his mate., who is just short, couldn't get 1 assigned to him. In a way no problem for this game but seems unfair he cant get the points

It is a problem. Quite a big one.

Season ticket holders are not eligible to buy themselves a ticket until Monday yet someone who is eligible can buy one for their mate who’s never been to Charlton game before if they wanted. That seriously needs reviewing.
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Cheers. That's that then. Cheers
    I would keep checking. Standard tickets went down to 0 a few times for Reading only for it to keep jumping back up to 5 or 6 available.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Belv said:
    redman said:
    Question.  I bought 2 tickets today and assigned 1 to my wife. Also eligible. My son bought 2 tickets as well as he was eligible. However his mate., who is just short, couldn't get 1 assigned to him. In a way no problem for this game but seems unfair he cant get the points

It is a problem. Quite a big one.

Season ticket holders are not eligible to buy themselves a ticket until Monday yet someone who is eligible can buy one for their mate who’s never been to Charlton game before if they wanted. That seriously needs reviewing.
    But in practice that's not going to happen, or at most will account for single figures. The majority of "plus 1s" will be people who by themselves would be fairly high up the league table anyway
  • Options
    PWR.  What are the chances of these making general sale when i get my shot? 😀
  • Options
    Norfolk and chance.
  • Options
    Norfolk and chance.
    But i have 7,285 CL points.  Surely that counts for something?
  • Options
    Norfolk and chance.
    I have 0 points and not complaining.
  • Options
    Norfolk and chance.
    I have 0 points and not complaining.
  • Options

RESTRICTED VIEW TICKETS

180 SEATS AVAILABLE

Phase 6 about to commence.
  • Options
    Sold out,except wheelchair bays.

Wheelchair Bays

14 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away Wheelchair £15.00
    SEE MORE AREAS To view full price list click here

Wheelchair Bays

14 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away Wheelchair £15.00

Standard Tickets

0 SEATS AVAILABLE

Ambulant tickets

0 SEATS AVAILABLE

RESTRICTED VIEW TICKETS

0 SEATS AVAILABLE
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The phases are totally wrong, there are too many and cause be reduced to three of four or phases. it also makes fans trying to buy tickets impossible to increase there points as by the time you are entitled to buy the tickets they are sold out. 
  • Options
    The phases are totally wrong, there are too many and cause be reduced to three of four or phases. it also makes fans trying to buy tickets impossible to increase there points as by the time you are entitled to buy the tickets they are sold out. 
    Plenty left for the Wigan game on Saturday
  • Options
    You must have well over 500 pou
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    You must have well over 500 pou
    375....Missed out, thought we would have been ok the way things were.
  • Options
    I am not complaining myself as I don't do too many away games myself. (previous work commitments), health etc. However, it is a bit annoying when you see some people posting on FB and showing "look what I have got, 10 tickets" and another today for £14 tickets".  How the hell are they allowed to buy 14 tickets and 10 tickets respectively? How is that fair on others?  The phases were basically crap as they have allowed to. So someone can buy tickets for friends that probably aren't season ticket holders, genuine fans etc, or go once in a blue moon can get tickets where others can't. Annoyed of Greenwich (formerly Eltham)
  • Options
    Plenty left for the Wigan game on Saturday
    No doubt, dont it twice, driving experince for my son tomorrow for my sons birthday. 
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    I am not complaining myself as I don't do too many away games myself. (previous work commitments), health etc. However, it is a bit annoying when you see some people posting on FB and showing "look what I have got, 10 tickets" and another today for £14 tickets".  How the hell are they allowed to buy 14 tickets and 10 tickets respectively? How is that fair on others?  The phases were basically crap as they have allowed to. So someone can buy tickets for friends that probably aren't season ticket holders, genuine fans etc, or go once in a blue moon can get tickets where others can't. Annoyed of Greenwich (formerly Eltham)
    Agreed 100%/
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Wouldn't fret over what's put on Facebook.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Rudders22 said:
    Once you had gained access to the game you could buy twice as many tickets as you have registered friends and family, because the system didn’t check whether the linked accounts were also eligible. 

i don’t know if this is because the game was set up wrongly or if the system has that limitation, but it does make the phasing a bit meaningless.
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Once you had gained access to the game you could buy twice as many tickets as you have registered friends and family, because the system didn’t check whether the linked accounts were also eligible. 

i don’t know if this is because the game was set up wrongly or if the system has that limitation, but it does make the phasing a bit meaningless.
    Seems like a loophole to me that needs looking at. Like you say, makes the phasing meaningless.