Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham Tickets (sold out)

Comments

• Options
    330 left, so should go to Friday afternoon at the very least. 
  • Options
    330 left, so should go to Friday afternoon at the very least. 
    So down to just 350 points with only 1900 allocated seats. Surprised.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    This is how the Riverside stand at Fulham looked during a summer friendly there. All the seats gone but structure still there. Looks like there is scafffolding for the cameras.

httpswwwfootballgroundguidecomimagesimageproductpropertycraven-cottage-fulham-riverside-stand-development-july-2019-1565439017jpg

• Options
    This is how the Riverside stand at Fulham looked during a summer friendly there. All the seats gone but structure still there. Looks like there is scafffolding for the cameras.

httpswwwfootballgroundguidecomimagesimageproductpropertycraven-cottage-fulham-riverside-stand-development-july-2019-1565439017jpg

I suppose they are putting another tier on the stand.
  • Options
    They're expanding to 30k which is mental when you consider what a mickey mouse club they are.
  • Options
    They're expanding to 30k which is mental when you consider what a mickey mouse club they are.
    It's called ambition.

Back in the Premier League they'd fill it.
  • Options
    Bugger, we could have sold that standing area!
  • Options
    They are having a walk way behind the stand for a public passage around the Thames. I believe they will have bar/restaurant opened 365 days behind the stand. 
  • Options
    They are having a walk way behind the stand for a public passage around the Thames. I believe they will have bar/restaurant opened 365 days behind the stand. 
    Fulham has to be one of the best situated grounds in the country.
    I still chuckle at the memory of a group of our fans singing Fulham's a shithole as we walked away after a game a few years back.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    3 regulars i know are going to the pub for this one, think a few might go for that option. 
    Another in this boat. Going Prague for England the Wednesday after this game so giving this a miss and doing wba and b city in October instead 
    I have cracked and  got a ticket this morning. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    55 left normal
    187 restricted
  • Options
    Any chance of extra tickets being released? Would love to go to this one and I’m just below the points threshold 
  • Options
    I may have 1 spare. will know next week if anyone is interested

• Options
    Any chance of extra tickets being released? Would love to go to this one and I’m just below the points threshold 
    Zero chance.
  • Options
    Zero chance.
    Ahh, that’s annoying. Thanks 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    If anyone looks likely to have 2/3 spares then let me know. Cheers!
  • Options
    CAFCOlly said:
    If anyone looks likely to have 2/3 spares then let me know. Cheers!
    Any particular row?
    Any would do us! 
  • Options
    Anyone fancying it go on the day as I’m sure will be spares kicking about - worse case go to a pub nearby and watch it on sky. 
  • Options
    Anyone fancying it go on the day as I’m sure will be spares kicking about - worse case go to a pub nearby and watch it on sky. 

There will be spares on the boats as well.  Always is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Standard Tickets

36 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £30.00

Ambulant tickets

0 SEATS AVAILABLE

Wheelchair Bays

24 SEATS AVAILABLE

RESTRICTED VIEW TICKETS

187 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 2 £28.00
  • Options

I suppose they are putting another tier on the stand.
    Nah, they are moving up market with this one. Complete rebuild...

https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=2178901
  • Options
    27 left
    187 restricted
  • Options
    That new stand looks nice
  • Options
    Are you able to drive and park inside the valley whilst getting tickets?
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Yes
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Rudders22 said:
    Yes
    Thanks Henry. I might drive there tomorrow morning, 
  • Options
    Standard tickets all gone.