Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham Tickets (sold out)

Comments

• Options
    clb74 said:
    3 regulars i know are going to the pub for this one, think a few might go for that option. 
    That's exactly what I'm doing.
    Save my pennies for Middlesbrough away.
    Your need to.
    Been looking at the few weeks before for boro £90 on train with railcard 
    You do know what I will say to this now........
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    3 regulars i know are going to the pub for this one, think a few might go for that option. 
    Another in this boat. Going Prague for England the Wednesday after this game so giving this a miss and doing wba and b city in October instead 
    Pricey few weeks myself

wigan away 
    leeds home 
    Fulham away 
    prague Thursday - Saturday with England. 

• Options
    edited September 2019
    1,122 left.  11 sold in 2.5 hrs.
    40 sold since 2pm in this phase :smile:
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    clb74 said:
    That's exactly what I'm doing.
    Save my pennies for Middlesbrough away.
    Your need to.
    Been looking at the few weeks before for boro £90 on train with railcard 
    You do know what I will say to this now........
    Is it leaving tomorrow 
  • Options
    Still might make phase 27
  • Options
    I'm on 230 points so very much doubt there will be any left by Monday - bloke I work with is Fulham season ticket holder with his wife - they are on holiday for this match - he has offered them to me - I'm in two minds whether to accept - had a few unpleasant experiences sitting with the home support over the years at various grounds
  • Options
    I'm on 230 points so very much doubt there will be any left by Monday - bloke I work with is Fulham season ticket holder with his wife - they are on holiday for this match - he has offered them to me - I'm in two minds whether to accept - had a few unpleasant experiences sitting with the home support over the years at various grounds
    If there is a ground to do it at, Fulham is probably it!
  • Options
    If you had to pick the least offensive fans it would probably be Fulham or Orient.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If you had to pick the least offensive fans it would probably be Fulham or Orient.
    Gillingham fans will possibly disagree.
  • Options
    Why would they ?
  • Options
    Why would they ?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/199637.stm
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Why would they ?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/199637.stm
    Thanks. I had no recollection of that and have to say that's the first time I've ever heard of any "trouble" caused by Fulham fans. (Queue loads more links). 
  • Options
    Indeed - every club has its share of nut jobs - even sleepy old Fulham
  • Options
    1104 remaining, i think will make phase 6
  • Options
    Not an away follower  anymore,but would certainly have given some sort of priority to those making the trip to Wigan,where plenty will be available.
  • Options

Ticket update

Standard Tickets

1,101 SEATS AVAILABLE
     Away 1 £30.00

Ambulant tickets

4 SEATS AVAILABLE

Wheelchair Bays

26 SEATS AVAILABLE

RESTRICTED VIEW TICKETS

187 SEATS AVAILABLE
  • Options
    I’ve been in spurs end ,  we won twice , Arsenal  end we lost 5-3 and scum (in mates box) we never score or win 
    and never had any bother
    i didn’t and won’t jump up and down when we scored and drew my sick pleasure from the angst and pain of the other teams fans around me and seeing the Charlton end going batshit crazy .
    when they scored I just stood up with all the other fans around me .
    At the scum I’m inside the box watching the telly 10 bottles of beer in ignoring the filth celebrating .

i think going in the home end if you act like you’d want an away fan sitting in the Charlton end to act then you’d be ok (as long as you’re not a wally) 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ferryman said:
    Heard we only got 1900 due to restricted capacity while they replace the stand by the river.
    Yeah, they have taken the seats out the Riverside stand. I think the structure is still there.
  • Options
    2 bagged this morning 
  • Options
    Went in the home end at Orient in 2011/12, as the away sold out. Just kept my head down and tried to not get too animated and there wasnt a problem. We lost 1 nil of course!
  • Options
    To Airman Brown,Under the points system,I and my wife as season ticket holders of long standing would be among the first allowed to buy tickets.That would be unfair on the guys that travel to the far off venues,who now will miss out because someone fancies a trip across London,and would have no intention of doing the more challenging of journies.We used to have a system whereby ticket stubbs for long distance away games would be asked for when applying for the nearer games.I used to travel a lot,but dont anymore(age,cost etc.) and feel deeply sorry for the guys who did Blackburn,Barnsley etc.who will miss out ,after all these are the people that make the noise that the team really appreciates when 200 miles from home.
  • Options
    It’s not perfect @thickandthin63

weve a number of northern based fans who regularly do those type of away games. Should that mean they get priority for London away games?
  • Options
    I know this has been discussed every time we sell a game out, but for me it'd be much fairer if along with season tickets, they only counted points for away games towards away tickets.

I don't think it's fair that someone who buys a ticket for Brentford at home, gets the same points as someone who treks to Middlesbrough away.

So initially put tickets on sale to ST holders with (for example) 100 away points, then 50 & then 20.

If a game doesn't sell out to ST holders with away points, then tickets go on sale to all season ticket holders, then if still not sold, they go on sale to anyone with a home point record.

If you're a boycotter and only do aways then that's the chance you take , as obviously the club will prioritise ST holders. Plus you won't have any issue getting tickets for about 15 of the 23 away games anyway.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    How many are available per person?
    Assuming this isn't a wind-up- I prepare to be whoosed - how come an eligible person can buy 2 tickets?

Surely that means that someone who is eligible can buy a ticket for someone who hasn't even been to a game this season. Or supports someone else.

Doesn't seem right to me. Should be one ticket per eligibility.
    Because most people tend to go to the football with someone, rather than alone, I suppose.
    True. But I would have a bet that in most cases, the people you go to Charlton with have a very similar number of points.

Anyway, suppose you are in category 1 but your mates don't qualify until category 3. Then if you want to go with them, then I can't see any reason why you don't have to wait until category 3 goes on sale and you buy with them.  
    No need, as it is normally a free for all for seats so you can sit (stand) together and it is the best odds for all getting a ticket.
  • Options
    I’ve been in spurs end ,  we won twice , Arsenal  end we lost 5-3 and scum (in mates box) we never score or win 
    and never had any bother
    i didn’t and won’t jump up and down when we scored and drew my sick pleasure from the angst and pain of the other teams fans around me and seeing the Charlton end going batshit crazy .
    when they scored I just stood up with all the other fans around me .
    At the scum I’m inside the box watching the telly 10 bottles of beer in ignoring the filth celebrating .

i think going in the home end if you act like you’d want an away fan sitting in the Charlton end to act then you’d be ok (as long as you’re not a wally) 
    I've never been in the home end, but always thought pretending to be happy when the opposition scores was the hardest bit

30 seconds of schoolboy defending leading to a ridiculous goal for them, and instead of shouting FFS or burying your head in the hands, you have to stand up and look happy instead!
  • Options
    edited September 2019

Ticket update

Standard Tickets

975 SEATS AVAILABLE Away 1 £30.00SEE MORE AREAS To view full price list click here

Standard Tickets

975 SEATS AVAILABLE Away 1 £30.00

Ambulant tickets

4 SEATS AVAILABLE 

Wheelchair Bays

26 SEATS AVAILABLE 

RESTRICTED VIEW TICKETS

187 SEATS AVAILABLE 

• Options
    To Airman Brown,Under the points system,I and my wife as season ticket holders of long standing would be among the first allowed to buy tickets.That would be unfair on the guys that travel to the far off venues,who now will miss out because someone fancies a trip across London,and would have no intention of doing the more challenging of journies.We used to have a system whereby ticket stubbs for long distance away games would be asked for when applying for the nearer games.I used to travel a lot,but dont anymore(age,cost etc.) and feel deeply sorry for the guys who did Blackburn,Barnsley etc.who will miss out ,after all these are the people that make the noise that the team really appreciates when 200 miles from home.
    Personally, I wouldn't have implemented a points system at all, because it is bound to create all kinds of anomalies. However, if we're going to have one it needs to be rules based. You can't have random exceptions. For example, I know a couple of people who are going to Wigan on Saturday who wouldn't have enough points for Fulham - one goes to half a dozen away games a year and rarely to The Valley because he lives in the north; another is a season ticket holder but never usually goes away. Should they be able to buy Fulham tickets?