Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Brom v Charlton | Sat 26 Oct | 3pm KO | Post-match Thread

Comments

• Options
    That that result has showed what we all have seen this season so far about this team pure grit and determination and not afraid of any team but then there is always Millwanks isn’t there
  • Options
    If you want to have a laugh click on this tweet and read the comments haha.

• Options
    6 points please. Just got a good feeling about us v Millwall this year - this is not a typical Charlton side. 
  • Options
    Safe by 30 games at this rate and then build from there. 
  • Options
    6 points please. Just got a good feeling about us v Millwall this year - this is not a typical Charlton side. 
    I have a good feeling as well,hope we stuff them both games for once.
  • Options
    this team does not know when its beat. I for one am looking forward to the den
  • Options
    As said at the time, it was no different to the reason Bertrand got sent off

Was good to see a bit of refereeing consistency with both incidents coming to the same outcome
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This team defy the odds every week! Such admiration for the players, management and Bowyer. Roll on next Sunday!
  • Options
    Big ol West Brom matched by a newly promoted Charlton team. Happy or not that's the way of things!
  • Options
    We got 4 points from Leeds, Swansea, Fulham
    Now we’ve got 4 points from Derby, Bristol City, West Brom
    Can’t complain with that at all
  • Options
    As said at the time, it was no different to the reason Bertrand got sent off

Was good to see a bit of refereeing consistency with both incidents coming to the same outcome
    About bloody time too!!!
  • Options
    Preston next week, second in the table and highest goalscorers, but we don't seem to care about reputations.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
  • Options
    Some Baggies fans are it seems a little ungracious! Oh dear! Never mind!
    Perhaps they’re upset because their player got sent off and they couldn’t beat a team that had so many out injured and two regulars either injured and/or ineligible to play!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    great result. given all the injuries i though or midfield were epic today! best midfield performance ive seen from CAFC this season. Terrible ref.
    Massive month coming up, all winnable games!
  • Options

Roll on millwall we will do em this season trust me. 
    I’ve been saying that since the start of the season ... it will happen. 
  • Options
    We got 4 points from Leeds, Swansea, Fulham
    Now we’ve got 4 points from Derby, Bristol City, West Brom
    Can’t complain with that at all
    And not looked out of our depth in any of those games.
    Agreed 
  • Options
    That tackle is shocking. Definite red. Not even a doubt. Out of control, both feet off the ground, flying in. Red.

• Options
    Superb result. Makes up for Wednesday. I don’t think their is a runaway winner in this league this year.  Unbelievably tight.  We should be thinking playoffs if we can get the squad fit. 
  • Options
    some of their fans dident think this was a red... 

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ref is awful sent off the wrong player 🤣 <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/cafc?src=hash&amp;amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#cafc</a> <a href="https://t.co/Ah92xaPWJ9">pic.twitter.com/Ah92xaPWJ9</a></p>&mdash; SAMI 🔴⚪️ CAFC (@SamiTurkish21) <a href="">26 October 2019</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

“Probably a f#cking yellow!”
    Great commentary there 👏🏼
  • Options
    Surprised how tight this league is and how competitive we are given all the injuries.