Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Brom v Charlton | Sat 26 Oct | 3pm KO | Post-match Thread

Comments

• Options
    As Bow said on radio London (I paraphrase) We've got 10 missing from 24 and still get a well deserved point at the league leaders ... and it could / should've been more.
  • Options
    How Clinton Morrison can say that it shouldn’t have been a red card, is beyond me.
    Laughable coming from a man who managed to ‘find’ some Irish heritage to get some sort of intl career.  
  • Options
    Bilic didnt think it was a sending off. Must be off his tits.
  • Options
    i thought gallagher levelled up today, trying to work out who hes like, probably gerrard
    Oztumer was a constant threat at the edge of the box and was linking up play well. much improved.
    cullen/Pratley make you feel safe.
    purrington was good going forward but suspect at the back

• Options
    2121 said:
    great result. given all the injuries i though or midfield were epic today! best midfield performance ive seen from CAFC this season. Terrible ref.
    Massive month coming up, all winnable games!
    Now you have cursed it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great performances all over the pitch. Our midfield 3 was particularly strong. We look a better team without Leko in the starting line up. Pratley MotM.
    Once Taylor is back I think Leko will be so dangerous coming off the bench to run at tired defenders. We don't really have anyone with pace to come on at the moment. He is someone who can really add impetus late on. 
    I think that's his ideal role right now. As a starter he too often gives the ball away  unnecessarily which kills our momentum and puts us on the back foot. We looked a lot more fluid going forward without him.
  • Options
    I thought all 3 officials were pretty poor. Both linos seemed to think whole of the ball over whole of the line meant some line over in Warwickshire.  Thought at the time, live, red was a bit harsh and pen was stonewall but watching highlights on the (wrong) train I might swap those observations over but heh hum, fully deserved point
  • Options
    Bows is playing very cute on our prospects this season as he did last year. I think he's doing all of the important things right. We can't win every week, but we are always going to be nearly there. Exciting times every week. Come on Roland spend some money. 
    I'm really interested in Jacksons comment at Bromley as reported that they are looking to freshen the squad up in January! I wonder in what way!
  • Options
    I would like to point out the massive mistake SG, Bows and Jacko have made in not sending Bonne out on loan in August.

He would have learnt far more getting lumps kicked out of him by hulking great League 2 centre backs, then scoring 5 goals in 6 starts for Charlton in the Championship!

Hold on a minute...
    You don't seem to be able to stop going on about this, it's like you enjoy getting little digs in at fellow fans who, at the time, made what they thought was a sensible suggestion. Strange chap.
  • Options
    over 25000 there today, their biggest attendance of the season
    Must have been their Cup Final.

Bless 'em.
  • Options
    cazo said:g
    Lockyer Gallagher Pratley get booked next week miss Millwall please no🙏
    Be just our luck having Gallagher out for that game!
  • Options
    Judging by comments on here and from Bowyer after the game, it sounds like we deserved our point if not more. Nobody this season can say that there is 1 of our players not giving it their all.
    Looking forward to watching the highlights on Quest, should be extended highlights as they are presenting from our game.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Judging by comments on here and from Bowyer after the game, it sounds like we deserved our point if not more. Nobody this season can say that there is 1 of our players not giving it their all.
    Looking forward to watching the highlights on Quest, should be extended highlights as they are presenting from our game.

Oh come on, there must be at least one player we can all slag off?
  • Options
    Anyone else think that first West Brom goal was an OG?
  • Options
    Lord Bowyer: maker of men, moulder of teams.

That is all.
  • Options

Oh come on, there must be at least one player we can all slag off?
    I geniunely cant think of any
  • Options
    Anyone else think that first West Brom goal was an OG?
    Thought it was played onto Phillips.
  • Options
    Thank you to our hardy 2,000 who braved the cold and rain to play their part this afternoon. See you back at The Valley next Sunday! #cafc

• Options