Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• Just met with a nice guy in the pub, says his son Andy Delort is on his way to the valley for a medical.  Anyone heard of him? Things are heating up nicely.

Scored the inner for Montpellier at the weekend.

I know.  I'm sad
  • Well with Connor apparently departing and a few coming back to fitness our midfield is now even more threadbare for Saturday.  Need something to happen on the arrival front over the next 48 hours.
  • cfgs said:
    Well with Connor apparently departing and a few coming back to fitness our midfield is now even more threadbare for Saturday.  Need something to happen on the arrival front over the next 48 hours.
    Pratley, Morgan, Dempsey and Vennings*. Preston must be quaking.

* I realise it probably won't be this... 
  • Talal said:
    cfgs said:
    Well with Connor apparently departing and a few coming back to fitness our midfield is now even more threadbare for Saturday.  Need something to happen on the arrival front over the next 48 hours.

Hopefully not, but we can't risk rushing Cullen, JFK or Williams back in to start too early.
  • Chizz said:
    What would be the advantage to Chelsea of Gallagher being recalled only to go on loan somewhere else again?
    So he’s in a better team surrounded by better and more experienced players?
  • Ferryman said:
    sam3110 said:
    Mentions discussing 2 players with Peterboro chairman, about the vision for the club in the future, "who wouldn't want these 2 players playing for them, who wouldn't want Ivan Toney in their team, c'mon, really?"
    Isn't there a conduct all your business in public theme developing here?
    Isn’t that better than being kept in the dark about everything as before?
  • cfgs said:
    Talal said:
    cfgs said:

Hopefully not, but we can't risk rushing Cullen, JFK or Williams back in to start too early.
    Exactly. Going to be tough going on Sat. 
  • If Gallagher, Cullen and Taylor goes, we don't have a hope in hell of staying up

• Sponsored links:

• After today's news things are getting desperate we need players before Saturday.

Come on Matty get that cheque book open.

• It’s a hard life being a Charlton fan
  • All about the lows, lows, lows and the odd high with Charlton 
  • JamesSeed said:
    I'm close to the club (on Floyd road actually) don't have any info though
    Not Canterbury, or is that where you're from?
    RedChaser said:
    UKC wasn't it Canters?
    Ohh God! Started this off again haven't I!

Firstly don't actually live in charlton. was making a joke about the number of people saying they have someone "close to the club".

Was at UKC in Canterbury when i made this account on here (having previously lurked with another account) hence the username. Now live in Streatham Hill. 

Not quite @Leeds_Addick living in Greenwich but similar.

I went UKC too!

10 years ago mind...
  • This will have to be a highly productive January for us to feel secure going into the second half of the season. I hope there's a sense of urgency at the club and they're not sitting there thinking they'll be ok. 
  • JamesSeed said:
    RedChaser said:
    UKC wasn't it Canters?

Firstly don't actually live in charlton. was making a joke about the number of people saying they have someone "close to the club".

Was at UKC in Canterbury when i made this account on here (having previously lurked with another account) hence the username. Now live in Streatham Hill. 

I'd like to take this opportunity to confirm that I do actually live in Briston.

And whilst I'm here, I can confirm I have no gossip on any of our players or any transfer rumours from Norwich City FC.
  • JamesSeed said:
    RedChaser said:
    UKC wasn't it Canters?

I went UKC too!

10 years ago mind...
    Scarily i started there 7 years ago!
  • edited January 2020
    It's a massive shame that we've lost Gallagher and not got anyone else in since Green.
    If would have been nice if Southall had more time to deal with transfers.
    Unfortunately, some supporters ensured his priority was meeting the CAST today.

Sorry just joshing, as I was thinking how incredibly busy Southall and Gallen must be.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2020
    Id still like to think a bit for Sam Baldock at Reading would be worth a look as would Scott Hogan at Stoke ( on loan from Villa ). 

Sam Baldock has been rumoured for so many seasons he could be the new Darren Purse/Hayden Mullins!
  • JamesSeed said:
    RedChaser said:
    UKC wasn't it Canters?

I'd like to take this opportunity to confirm that I do actually live in Briston.

And whilst I'm here, I can confirm I have no gossip on any of our players or any transfer rumours from Norwich City FC.
    I also really live in Kunming and know absolutely dick all about any transfers.
  • Could really do with some good news, Gallagher, Taylor and Bowyer contracts. Come on ESI show us how serious you are! 
  • At least Gallagher has freed up the number 11 shirt  for him
  • edited January 2020
  • Only way the Gallagher recall could be positive for me is if he’s replaced by Mowatt of Barnsley.
  • We need some positive news ESI.
  • Only way the Gallagher recall could be positive for me is if he’s replaced by Mowatt of Barnsley.
    Or Allan from Napoli