Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• Doesn't give the reason why they recalled him though........
  • edited January 2020

• WHAddick said:
    LTKapal said:
    I have inside information but it doesn't pertain to football or Charlton in any way shape or form, can I join the ITK club yet? 

No but you can join the LTK club, LTKapal...
    Good enough for me 
  • edited January 2020
    IanJRO said:
    Anyone had a look at the Dinamo Bucharest squad yet to see who might he available to loan?!
    Was going to say George Tucudean but see he's at Cluj now (and has serious health issues). 
  • Good job JFC and Williams are back fit for a few games. 
  • Does Gallagher have any say in the matter or does he just have to do what Chelsea want?
  • Not meant to be a joke but the next two weeks will be critical.
  • Sponsored links:

• Half way through the month and still no permanent signings in sight. Hey ho.
  • Wild speculation alert.

What if Chelsea were happy to pay all of Gallagher's £30k PW wages to skint Charlton but now want super rich Charlton to stump up a few bob.

So he's being "assessed" by Chelsea while they wait to see if we'll pay as much as Swansea or another club.

Wild speculation ends
    You could have just liked my post! 😉
  • edited January 2020
    The January window sends normal people towards the edge, a lot of business gets down towards the end of it, just chill out
    ‘No permanent signings in sight’. We literally had a bid accepted for someone yesterday ffs!
    There is a long way from "bid accepted'"  to "done deal". 
    ‘No permanent signings in sight’. We literally had a bid accepted for someone yesterday ffs!
    No what you said tho is it. 'No permanent signings in sight' would mean we haven't even had an offer accepted or even offer at all.
    Absolute WUM have a day off.....
  • Oh no, Maddison hasn't signed yet.

We're doomed. Relegation is a certainty.

• Sponsored links:

Except the offer we’ve had accepted for a player. Although not finalised and until it’s finalised, may not happen, it’s currently in sight.
  • Uboat said:
    The silver lining here is that Southall might panic on deadline day and spend £70 million.

You mean Steve Gallen may not have to sign Josh Parker 5 minutes before the transfer window 'slams shut' ?

• no 'rumours' for 17 mins .. must be a record
  • CAFCDAZ said:
    Ben close would be a good signing 
    But are we close to signing him?
  • I hear Margaret in HR shagged Gary from 3rd floor but I didnt want to be the one to further share the rumour
  • Tommy Orpington , worth a punt ? Scores goals for fun