Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• Options
    So who do we think this player was that was offered in exchange for Taylor
    Benteke
  • Options
    grants dad
  • Options
    Aguero has ticked off the prem now so I reckon City wanted him off their books before he gets too big for his boots. Sticking point were the wages unfortunately #ITK
  • Options
    Bowyer stated publicly he wants bodies in before the Fulham game, last time he went public was over the contract he it got a reaction so let’s see.
  • Options
    Bowyer stated publicly he wants bodies in before the Fulham game, last time he went public was over the contract he it got a reaction so let’s see.
    ?
  • Options
    Wouldn't surprise me if it was one of Matt Smith or Aiden O'Brien from our friends down the road, they seem keen to strengthen for a promotion push
  • Options
    LTKapal said:
    Eoin Doyle
    Suggestion or rumour? Been on extraordinary form this season. 
    Pure guess based on ridiculous offer and the fact Bradford recalled him but don't want to play him 
  • Options
    He also says players are continuously asking him what's happening with his future?

Something has to give.....or does it?
  • Options
    Bowyer stated publicly he wants bodies in before the Fulham game, last time he went public was over the contract and he it got a reaction so let’s see.
    ?
    http://dlvr.it/RNJ9nR
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bowyer said it was a ridiculous offer, so my guess is it wasn't even a striker we got offered in exchange for Taylor, probably someone's 3rd choice keeper lol
  • Options
    All I can do is make sure we work hard and try and win games. 

Lots of people can do that. 
  • Options
    And that contract was supposed to be sorted before or just after the West Brom game, with Bowyers agent and Southall in the same room over a week later and it still hasnt been sorted 
  • Options
    And that contract was supposed to be sorted before or just after the West Brom game, with Bowyers agent and Southall in the same room over a week later and it still hasnt been sorted 
    This isn’t football manager where contracts get agreed in 30 seconds. Bowyer said on Thursday that he is happy but wants a couple of minor adjustments and doesn’t see it as in issue. Bowyer and the club have both said it’s happening, so we need to relax a little and in the words of one of our greatest managers of the Roland era......be patient 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Bowyer said it was a ridiculous offer, so my guess is it wasn't even a striker we got offered in exchange for Taylor, probably someone's 3rd choice keeper lol
    I think I heard it was Wayne Rooney ....... and in any case, ESI wouldn't stump up his £80k weekly salary. 

• Options
    Wouldn't surprise me if it was one of Matt Smith or Aiden O'Brien from our friends down the road, they seem keen to strengthen for a promotion push
    Can u imagine?! Yes, yes i can. We give them lyle 🙈😂
  • Options
    This isn’t football manager where contracts get agreed in 30 seconds. Bowyer said on Thursday that he is happy but wants a couple of minor adjustments and doesn’t see it as in issue. Bowyer and the club have both said it’s happening, so we need to relax a little and in the words of one of our greatest managers of the Roland era......be patient 
    Agreed. Unfortunately we’re in an era where too many people want everything instantly. 
  • Options
    Neil Ruddock
  • Options
    Neil Ruddock
    Yohann Thuram-Ulien. 
  • Options
    Noone has ever tried comparing the real world the football manager and its a shit comparison, all I am saying is Southall said that he was hoping that him and Bowyers agent could agree terms whilst in the same room that was over a week ago, now whilst Bowyer is saying it's just a few small changes the fact its it's been over a week and nothing has been agreed so the changes cant be that small or ESI would have just said yeah that fine let's just get it done
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Josh Parker?
  • Options
    Noone has ever tried comparing the real world the football manager and its a shit comparison, all I am saying is Southall said that he was hoping that him and Bowyers agent could agree terms whilst in the same room that was over a week ago, now whilst Bowyer is saying it's just a few small changes the fact its it's been over a week and nothing has been agreed so the changes cant be that small or ESI would have just said yeah that fine let's just get it done
    Matt has been out the country all week though, right? 
  • Options
    If only in the real world it was that easy, Paulie.

• Options

Welcome back Rob Elliott. 
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    If only in the real world it was that easy, Paulie.

Not saying it is easy, all I am saying is just because Bowyer says they are small changes doesn't mean they are small to ESI hence its already been a weeks delay
  • Options
    edited January 2020
  • Options
    They have been talking for months, something up here.
  • Options
    Nothing?

Ok.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    LTKapal said:
    Eoin Doyle
    Suggestion or rumour? Been on extraordinary form this season. 
    Please tell me you’re not being serious.

Firstly, Doyle can’t play for another club. Secondly, Taylor ain’t going to League Two 😂
    Thought he meant it in general not as the swap player. Didn’t realise Doyle was ineligible.