Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• edited January 2020
    sam3110 said:
    I’ve heard a whisper that tomorrow’s signing is a centre half who has worked with Gallen before. I have a name but will wait till the announcement to see if it is correct rather than start any hares running. 

Edit. I see from reading through the thread for the first time in a couple of hours that the name I have heard has already been mentioned. 
    It could only be players who have been at QPR then if they have “worked with Gallen”, from his time as a coach there in 2014-16 ish. 

That would mean Grant Hall who I dismissed because the ITK source said he’s from London... suppose loosely it could be a London club.

Unless it's a signing from Hong Kong Pegasus
    Their Captain; Chan Siu Ki is a Striker and a Defender so best of both worlds

Not sure if he's from London originally though, Wiki says he was born in Fanling so could be wrong
    isn't she the leader of Burma/Myanmar ? .. could be a spiteful lil midfield terrier
  • First time I have heard Dennis Srbeny mentioned.

He has scored 3 goals in 35 appearances for Norwich. Many of those were championship games where Norwich dominated possession (& he still couldn't score!)

Sounds a very Charlton like forward!
    Missed this comment, but he didn’t start a single game for them last season, he came off the bench 15 times. It was an odd one that was mentioned to me yesterday, but he also wasn’t in the squad for Norwich against Palace, so it did get me thinking could it be.

Anyway, doesn’t matter. Green is here now. 
  • So much for from London and captain of his team? 
  • LTKapal said:
    So much for from London and captain of his team? 
    That wasn’t the loan signing, that was one of the permanent deals we are working on.
  • DOUCHER said:
    He’s talking about Jake Livermore, Ben Watson or Curtis Davies if we’re going strictly off who was the designated captain in each team’s last match.

Trust me I went through all 23 teams because I’m sad.
    Neither of them three. Please feel free to continue with he is talking shit comments. But putting his name in open could potentially damage a deal. However maybe it is best that with the information provided it's not put out there.
    You posting the name of whoever it is your heard we are signing will literally have 0% impact on any potential transfer. 
    how do you know? the bloke has given the board some information and has probably been told not to say who it is - would u sooner he'd said nothing?
    In this case again prob yes,if you didn’t want to be held up,shot down,by doing the I know more than u do shite routine...it probably is wiser to say “nothing at all”...
  • DOUCHER said:
    He’s talking about Jake Livermore, Ben Watson or Curtis Davies if we’re going strictly off who was the designated captain in each team’s last match.

Neither of them three. Please feel free to continue with he is talking shit comments. But putting his name in open could potentially damage a deal. However maybe it is best that with the information provided it's not put out there.
    You posting the name of whoever it is your heard we are signing will literally have 0% impact on any potential transfer. 
    how do you know? the bloke has given the board some information and has probably been told not to say who it is - would u sooner he'd said nothing?
    In this case again prob yes,if you didn’t want to be held up,shot down,by doing the I know more than u do shite routine...it probably is wiser to say “nothing at all”...

Okay, so this is the thread for complete guesses and any actual information should be withheld until such time as a name can be given in case it upsets people as those people are convinced that the only reason you would withhold the name is because you don't know it. I understand but i'd encourage those who do get info to keep it coming and tell the small minded arses who think like that to f**k themselves. 
  • DOUCHER said:

It's a rumours thread, surely the best thing is for people to share everything they can, when they can?

I don't see how people think WIWLB was playing any sort of routine, tbh.
  • Sponsored links:

• DOUCHER said:

I think you should follow the sage advice contained within your AVI
  • Redhenry posted on the sale thread that we are chasing a CM from a rival championship club. Wonder if that’s the other imminent one. 
  • Redhenry posted on the sale thread that we are chasing a CM from a rival championship club. Wonder if that’s the other imminent one. 
    another 'rumour' that could apply to us getting one of about 150 players
  • Maybe we'll take a look at Jonson Clarke-Harris again now that we should have some funds available. 

• Right, Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo. Let's be having you!
  • Alex Mowatt from Barnsley is latest rumour. 
    Good player, deff more a Cullen type role
  • scruffle said:
    Alex Mowatt from Barnsley is latest rumour. 
    2 goals and 7 assists from central midfield in 23 championship games this season for a struggling side - only 24 as well, would be a very good addition.
  • scruffle said:
    Alex Mowatt from Barnsley is latest rumour. 
    2 goals and 7 assists from central midfield in 23 championship games this season for a struggling side - only 24 as well, would be a very good addition.
    Agreed if there was one player I'd choose from Barnsley it's Mowatt he was there main man last season too.
    Is this the one Red Henry had heard?
  • Sponsored links:

• If it is him then WIWLB was right, has captained Barnesley a lot this season...
  • Leeds connection too. Would be a good signing. 
  • If it is him then WIWLB was right, has captained Barnesley a lot this season...
    But not from London...
  • just got just got a text saying Taylor gone to rangers.....hoping it’s a wind up
  • just got just got a text saying Taylor gone to rangers.....hoping it’s a wind up
    Surely ESI wouldn't be silly enough to make their first move getting rid of our talisman...
    WIWLB also said he was 'a Londoner'.
    The twitter page was from a fake account....panic over 
  • edited January 2020
    just got just got a text saying Taylor gone to rangers.....hoping it’s a wind up
    The twitter page was from a fake account....panic over 
    Handle is @RangersF9 rather than @RangersFC