Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 transfer rumours thread (Deadline Day starts Page 283)

Comments

• Scoham said:
    Harlee dean rumours come from that fake transfer twitter account didn’t it?
    Yeah, though Vital Football have since claimed a source told them we made a £1.9m bid and not £2m for him.
    who runs that now? They seem to drag all their information from here and Twitter any way. 
  • No real credible rumours from anywhere is there? This lot run a tight ship don't they, just like their takeover,no one had an inkling and boom,there they were. Like it.
    Just make something up, everyone else does.

I can’t reveal my source but they suggest Zaha could be on his way and I have no reason to disbelieve them.

I have met Zaha a few times and he is very unhappy at Palace, he tried to leave in the Summer but they blocked it so he is itching to get away. 

• Zaha won't be picked up by one of the big 6 in my opinion, as they'll look at how much of a flop he was at ManUre a few seasons ago. His best bet is going abroad. Or anywhere that takes him away from Palace, preferably on deadline day
  • I think he's grown, and matured... Even though I really do not like him, I think he could handle a top six club now, perhaps the man utd move was too soon. 

• Not sure if posted, bloke goes on to say it's the only inside info he will ever have.

Harlee Dean sounds like a promising signing to me, what seems like the level headed blues fans have said that he is simply just a bit out of form and he is getting players, every club has scapegoats ad we know so he could just be theirs. I personally think it's a solid signing if it happens 
  • Birmingham fan i work with says Harlee Dean has been great for them over the last few years, however this year he's been very poor. He's surprised they're selling him as have only one other fit CB 
  • Cullen and Mo Eisa I reckon 
  • Or Maddison double swoop 
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:
    Eisa/Gnanduillet
    Maddison/Curtis
    Cullen/Mowatt
    Dean/Bryan

Are the players I expect us to be looking at, with first choice listed first, and Gallen and Bowyer's backup listed too

I'd also like us to look at Cosgrove 
    Cosgrove's got a great engine
  • sam3110 said:
    Eisa/Gnanduillet
    Maddison/Curtis
    Cullen/Mowatt
    Dean/Bryan

Are the players I expect us to be looking at, with first choice listed first, and Gallen and Bowyer's backup listed too

I think we’ll see some come in who we haven’t been linked with, like Green.

Dean and possibly one or two others on that list were only linked with us by Twitter accounts with made up rumours.
  • Scoham said:
    sam3110 said:
    Eisa/Gnanduillet
    Maddison/Curtis
    Cullen/Mowatt
    Dean/Bryan

I think we’ll see some come in who we haven’t been linked with, like Green.

Dean and possibly one or two others on that list were only linked with us by Twitter accounts with made up rumours.
    That may well be true, but they are the positions we need to strengthen and sometimes there's no smoke without fire. 
  • Wednesday interested in Taylor what about swap deal for Jordan Rhoades
    Past his sell by date now plus I am sure he is on a big wedge.
    Bit harsh on Lyle.
  • _MrDick said:
    Vital Football claiming we've offered 1.9m for Harlee Dean
    If we sign Harlee and have Davison up front, I think we’ll go places
    We would be sure to Triumph.
    With our injuries, I'd say someone's put the Indian sign on us, which is really Norton.  It's like their hamstrings are made of Cotton.

Great Scott!  If only the good Lord would shine a Sunbeam on our medical suite to get our players fit at least in time for the Derbi with the scum.

We need our forwards to be emulating the prowess of a Jimmy Greeves and striking like a Panther.
  • MARCUS MADDISON
  • We've had a bid for Marcus Maddison accepted - P'boro chairman on Twitter
  • Sponsored links:

• Ultimatum said:

Just saw this too, is it a good thing to be this open do we think? It's definitely interesting..
  • Interesting that we are the only club to be given permission to speak to us. I wonder if it’s because we bid more or their chairman is helping out our chairman.
  • SamE7 said:
    Ultimatum said:

Just saw this too, is it a good thing to be this open do we think? It's definitely interesting..
    I'd say a good thing from their point of view, it might encourage the other teams to up their bid.  If I was Southall, Bowyer or Gallen I'd be a bit annoyed.
  • Wow!!!!!... Glad I was sitting down as my legs have genuinely gone
  • Interesting that we are the only club to be given permission to speak to us. I wonder if it’s because we bid more or their chairman is helping out our chairman.
    A bit of both probably 
  • Hopefully its not a tweet from Darragh to create a bidding war and that we've simply met a release clause
  • SamE7 said:
    Ultimatum said:

Darragh appears to keep their fans updated majority of the time.