Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sheffield Wednesday v Charlton Athletic | Wednesday 26 Feb | Post-match Thread

Kick in the stomach. Was that a foul that led to their goal?

Wasn't a great performance, but we were close to getting away with it and bringing back a point.

Over to you.

Comments

• edited February 2020
    Refs a cunt 
    but trying to play at 0-0 for 95 mins is the risk you take 
    Sheff weds same tinpot northern Cheating fuckers ( still sore over that jacko screamer I would say :)

don’t really see the point in playing for a point - in the position Were in. 

Sorry bows but you got it wrong. 
  • Just seemed so unnecessary how defensive we were, Wednesday aren't particularly good, and when we did try and attack Taylor looked on form. Hard to say it's unlucky when it seemed we were just waiting for them to score
  • As close to the relegation trapdoor as we have been .... You were warned 

• We're a very poor side.
  • Sponsored links:

• Fucking last minute again sometimes I wonder why I care 
  • Negative, time wasting tactics, we deserved to lose based on the way we played
  • Red button sickener at the end again but you couldn’t in all honesty so we deserved anything else 
  • 4th time this season we’ve given away a stupid set piece in the 90th minute to give away points. Bristol, Millwall, Hull, Sheffield. 

Need to concentrate to the final whistle. Didn’t deserve a point, but gutted we didn’t get one. 
  • We keep paying for that injury time Wembley winner. How many goals have we conceded in injury time this season?
  • Can’t win without the ball. Can’t keep it if you can’t pass it! Woeful. 
  • Made them look like world beaters, which they most certainly aren’t. Terrible performance. 
  • Sponsored links:

• We have put in some truly awful performances this season. That was one of them. Wednesday were no great shakes and were there for the taking but we didn't turn up again. Just when you think we've locked our way to a point we bottle it again at the end. Free kick for the goal looked soft but ref was poor all game. Fuming. 
  • I praised Bowyer on Saturday but tonight he got it all wrong. Started with 5 at the back + two defensive midfielders against a team with one win in eleven. Realises the system isn’t working, so he takes off our only attacking midfielder for another more defensive one.

Yes the boys weren’t at it today but Bowyer got it all wrong tactically.
  • edited February 2020
    Rode our luck on countless occasions and Bowyer had no answers im afraid.

Bang in trouble!
  • The intent tonight was all wrong, thankfully I wasn't there tonight as I've seen too many limp away performances this season
  • Rubbish from bowyer. Bang in trouble no matter how happy clappers spin it 
  • Got what we deserved . Pathetic performance 
  • Stop playing 3 CBS Bowyer. Pearce is League One level and we’re sacrificing an attacking option to play him.

Just don’t know what to say, everything about that was pathetic. Bowyer really needs to look at his systems.

One final note. Stop fucking about with set pieces. Put the ball in the box with some pace. So annoyed.
  • Could tell that was going to happen when kick was given. Poor defending again. Who slipped Lockyer?
  • LoOkOuT said:
    Kick in the stomach. Was that a foul that led to their goal?

Wasn't a great performance, but we were close to getting away with it and bringing back a point.

Over to you.
    Wouldnt fucking matter if we were 2 up at the time.
  • Not one to usually have a pop at the manager but that was coming and the amount of last minute goals we let in is ridiculous, must be the most in the football league by a distance 

gutted