Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Middlesbrough | Sat 07 Mar | 3pm KO | Post-match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Warnock would be a good shout. Played off the park and should have been 3-0. Only looked effective when playing hoof ball 
  • Options
    We've got no chance if we keep giving the ball away at every clearance and don't test their keeper for 90 minutes 
  • Options
    Have no idea what Lee gets up to in the week. Assume he fucks off back to the fishing lake, turns up on Saturday and hopes for the best. He has absolutely no idea of what shape to put us in. How many times can we give away an easy lead before he gets the team in to gear. Unacceptable. 
  • Options
    Sad reality of it is, our team isn’t good enough for The Championship. We wouldn’t have got promoted last season if that was our team
    Yes you are spot on with this. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    At the moment all 3 promoted sides are going down.
    We'll be bottom guaranteed!
  • Options
    Results actually went our way today, shame we were too shit for it to matter. Needed at least a point, we needed confidence going to Hull, theyve just been smashed 5-1 by Stoke. Now we are both gonna be lacking anything and 9 times out if 10, weve come out the loser in games when we are both shit (like today). 

Massively in trouble, and this is not the team of players you want in a relegation dogfight 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a waste of time it all is. We were done for in the transfer window and thats when it became clear that this bunch are up there with the Spivs, Roland and Sunley as rubbish owners. Was Mouthall there today?
  • Options
    I actually quite enjoyed league 1........!!!!
  • Options
    9 games left, 3 of which are Brentford and Leeds away and of course Millwall at home.

So we effectively have 6 games left and we probably need to win 4.
  • Options
    Looking at the table is a choker and just get the feeling we won't get out of the bottom three again this season. So f'ing depressing.
  • Options
    Lapslie is not championship level. Big mistake playing  1 up front to begin with. They pressed and we had no outlet. Only way I can see us getting out of this is a change in manager
  • Options

GREAT, GUYS LIKE THIS WALK AWAY WELL INSULATED, WHILST FOLK WITHOUT TWO PENNIES TO RUB TOGETHER ARE ALLOWED TO WRECK A FOOTBALL CLUB. SOUTHALL? MORE LIKE F*ALL.

PEOPLE LIKE HARVEY, DUCHATELET AND ESI STREET HAVE A MUCH TO ANSWER TO........ SPONGERS.
  • Options
    Hull didn’t even bring Maddison on when they were 0-4 down..
  • Options
    Love that no one is blaming the players and management and instead it's ESI's fault. 

Weird.

Today Taylor went over too easily a few times, I don't believe he dived, but should have had a penalty.

Bonne needs to find that left peg again, scored with it earlier in the season, afraid to pass with it since returning.

Green I thought played well.

Pearce leaves us exposed often, but today he was hindered more often by Oshilaja.

Oshilaja had one good pass all game and it was very good.
  • Options
    And now next week we have Hull who are on an 11 game run without a win, conceding 29 goals in the process. 

No doubt we'll go 5 at the back and play for a fucking draw.
    We don't have 5 to play at the back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2020
    This thread often goes into meltdown after a defeat.
    Well today that's fully justified. 
    I've been supporting this club since the 60s and  I know what a relegation side loos like. 

We have absolutely no chance of staying up. 
    Fuckin rubbish. 
    It's not totally justified. We've played better today than the last two and were undone by a mistake. Again.

The players need to start shouldering the blame, as does Bowyer.

Deserved a draw but got nothing. Still don't believe we're down, but if we don't pick up 4 more wins we will be gone
  • Options
    Shocking performance from a team that needed to win.
  • Options
    Christ, that match next weekend is unbelievably big now. Way to pile on the pressure lads! Luckily hull are as bad as we are. 
    I doubt it 
  • Options
    Stick with Bowyer for long term future.. get warnock in if we want to stay in the division!