Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Middlesbrough | Sat 07 Mar | 3pm KO | Post-match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Going down. No two ways about it. 

We are the team in the unstoppable slump. 
  • Options
    I think now is the time for Southall and Bow to take full responsibility for this shit cart of a team.
  • Options
    Hull will turn us over no worries about that. 
  • Options
    Bowyer... gives relegation view in post match interview.... 
  • Options
    Really bad performance first half, but need to stick with Bowyer and get behind the lads to stand any chance.

It was always going to be like this. He's had no money and a crack pot owner for half the season. Staying up was forecast by many in August as highly unlikely and the stuff of miracles. 

The new guys coming in seem to have created false expectations. 

Wednesday could also be in the mix if the EFL have the balls to deduct them points. 

• Options
    I think I might wet the bed tonight.
  • Options

I've calmed dowm a bit....

Pratley gave his all, too much at times as he went for balls that he should of left, 2, possibly 3 goal scoring opportunities he cocked up today by getting in the way.

We made boro look half decent, Hull will turm us over next week, we are relegation fodder. We dont have the quailty, and now, the confidence to win games. We tried 2nd half, but we lack the energy of earlier in the season. We look tired. We dont have the quality on the bench to change things up for the better.

At the end of the day, all of this  does come down to ESI not delivering on their word. And by fuck they chatted some shit.  Fuck it, they can still hum the lord's prayer on my bollocks. Wankers.  

• Options
    Matthews our only good player again. Oh and Hemed actually looked decent for a change. That's all I can take from that. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options
    No conselation but we are down there with the two teams that came up with us which says a lot about money or in our case the lack of it. 

Gutted and have to agree with someone on this site that said previously this will be the most pointless relegation ever!

Hull now is sh*t or bust because I'd rather go down with a fight than a whimper. 

Just not sure this team has the balls. 

• Options
    That was grim didn't win a first ball or  second all day...centre halves are at best league 1...bowyer has no plan b....Cullen and Williams were rubbish. ..what the hell has gone wrong. 
    We lost Gallagher.

• Options
    I'm starting to dislike our squad
  • Options
    What a waste of time it all is. We were done for in the transfer window and thats when it became clear that this bunch are up there with the Spivs, Roland and Sunley as rubbish owners. Was Mouthall there today?
    Ridiculous comment to be making, even considering the poor form we're in.
    Ridiculous perhaps, but could well be true! Probably the most avoidable relegation ever experienced. Only fools would go out and buy something they can not afford to run, thrashing their acquisition within days of taking it on. Seems quite a ridiculous thing to do, does it not? 

Considering this is likely to be one of the toughest seasons to stay up in this league, regarding points required, I disagree with your "probably the most avoidable relegation ever experienced".
    Did it look as tough at the start of January as it does tonight?

We'd won 2 of the previous 15 league games at time of ESI taken over. So yes it looked tough at the start of January. It's not like we were on flying form before ESI took over.
  • Options
    LB talking nonsense in the interview again.
  • Options
    BBC report starts:

"Middlesbrough won for the first time in 11 Championship games ......"

Makes you want to weep.

• Options
    Going down i think. Absymal
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    BBC report starts:

Makes you want to weep.

Replace Boro with Hull Copy and paste that next week job done.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pathetic first half and we gifted them a goal. Better second half but wasted our chances as did Boro. 

Boro weren't great but at least they knocked the ball about. 

Thought Oshilaja did okay.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    BBC report starts:

Makes you want to weep.

Just substitute with Hull next week and report done.
  • Options
    Absolutely dreading Millwall now.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    BBC report starts:

Makes you want to weep.

Charlton Athletic, kick starting your season since 1905. 
    Gave you an lol for that, but I'm crying inside!
  • Options
    Lost to the better side. No complaints.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    Bowyer has to go now, or ask for help! 
    Bring in someone like warnock to advise - a kick up the managers ass and players too could do big things! 

Feel that this is the curtain to our season... even hull with magenis upfront will do well next week! 
    I agree, Bowyer has the look of man going through the motions with no belief in what he's doing with no new ideas and his players look equally bereft of leadership and the will to win.
    Thing is, is there the cash and the desire on the part of the 'owners' to bring in an experienced firefighter. Pity after all Bowyer did last season but in a results business he has now fallen well short in the higher division.
    Lose at Hull next week and Bowyer just must be replaced