Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

League table talk

Comments

• Will update after hull result 
  • Thanks a bloody lot Millwall.

• IF Hull win tonight, then we're back in the bottom 3! 

FUN TIMES
  • Penalty conceded too by the Spanners.🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Dazzler21 said:
    IF Hull win tonight, then we're back in the bottom 3! 

FUN TIMES
    I wasnt allowed to use IF on here by some when speaking positively about survival so please dont talk to me in IFs mate ;) 
  • 2-0. FFS!
  • So we were in the bottom 3 and now 5 games later after picking up 7 points in that time (which isn't that bad), we could be back there.
  • So we were in the bottom 3 and now 5 games later after picking up 7 points in that time (which isn't that bad), we could be back there.
    COULD BE

Let's wait for Hull to smash Bristol 6-0 before we go there. 
  • Millwall will be happy it wasn't 3-0 though. 
  • Typical Millwall
  • Sponsored links:

• Bristol City have lost every game since restart
  • edited July 2020
  • Wigan 1-0 up.
  • Bristol city beating Hull 1-0.
  • 6 of the bottom 9 play each other this weekend.

Huddersfield v Luton
    Barnsley v Wigan
    Stoke v Birmingham

Huddersfield v Luton
    Barnsley v Wigan
    Stoke v Birmingham
    I hope they all draw.
  • Redrobo said:
    6 of the bottom 9 play each other this weekend.

Huddersfield v Luton
    Barnsley v Wigan
    Stoke v Birmingham
    I hope they all draw.
    That means

3-0
    0-3
    2-0
  • Redrobo said:
    6 of the bottom 9 play each other this weekend.

Huddersfield v Luton
    Barnsley v Wigan
    Stoke v Birmingham
    I hope they all draw.
    3 home wins please 

Huddersfield v Luton
    Barnsley v Wigan
    Stoke v Birmingham
    I'd prefer 3 home wins.
    We need to keep Luton, Wigan & Brum where they are.

Barnsley have 3 enormously tough last games & Stoke will go above Brum & it's Brum who are on the losing streak. 

• Something inside me thinks that Wigan will get out if it. Will win their next 2 & then face us. We haven't got the bottle & will lose.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2020
    Something inside me thinks that Wigan will get out if it. Will win their next 2 & then face us. We haven't got the bottle & will lose.
    That's an about turn isn't it, I thought you was saying there's no way the points deduction couldn't happen a few days ago? 
  • Millsmall Wot a bunch of cnuts. Rather bin their own season than play properly. Doesn't matter. 6 out of the next 9 points and the Reds staying up
  • 12 point deduction puts Wednesday on 40 points and bottom of the table. Fingers crossed! 

Huddersfield v Luton
    Barnsley v Wigan
    Stoke v Birmingham
    I'd prefer 3 home wins.
    We need to keep Luton, Wigan & Brum where they are.

Barnsley have 3 enormously tough last games & Stoke will go above Brum & it's Brum who are on the losing streak. 

Brum are awful at the moment. There is always a club that collapses.

I live in hope that Sheffield Wednesday will be given at least 15 point deduction and they are struggling as well. Looked good for them tonight for the first 60 mins, but they don’t seem a happy club even without the charges.
  • edited July 2020
    Now that we’ve all played 5 games post-lockdown (except Leeds and Stoke), interesting to see the form table for 5 games. Only posted us and below teams. Wigan have 12 points from 5 games, Barnsley with 8 points.

• 12 point deduction puts Wednesday on 40 points and bottom of the table. Fingers crossed! 
    Even 9 points (same penalty as Brum last year, got to be the minimum) puts them below us. Come on the EFL, pull your finger out
  • edited July 2020
    RedChaser said:
    Something inside me thinks that Wigan will get out if it. Will win their next 2 & then face us. We haven't got the bottle & will lose.
    That's an about turn isn't it, I thought you was saying there's no way the points deduction couldn't happen a few days ago? 
    Even WITH a 12 point deduction, Wigan are on 53 now and only need 1 win and 2 draws to be level on points with us (and one of their games is against us).  After todays win, I can see Wigan getting deducted and still not going down, which is a hell of a feat.  
    Anything is possible, all big games coming up for them; Barnsley away this Saturday then they're home to Hull Tuesday, away to us the following Saturday and home to Fulham last game of the season. If they get sufficient points from that lot they deserve to stay up with a points deduction. We must not lose to them and having played Reading and Birmingham by then we'll know what is required.
  • Beat Wigan and we stay up. Said it last week, and believe it even more now.
  • Sage said:
    Beat Wigan and we stay up. Said it last week, and believe it even more now.
    I tend to agree, but only if Wigan have the 12 point deduction.