Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford v Charlton Athletic | Tues 7 July | KO: 18.00pm | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    1-0 to us and Lockyer to score is 2000-1 on SkyBet...!
  • Options
    I've done an optimistic double of both us and Norwich winning!
  • Options
    Just looked at the odds. Paddy Power has us 11/1 to win! 
    I’ve had a nibble on that + Charlton to win and BTTS. 11/1 and 16/1. worked out that my winnings will be £0....
  • Options
    I scored a goal playing at Griffin park for Southend reserves! We got stuffed 4-1. Sadly I am predicting that result in favor of the home side. But it’s the hope that kills you.......
  • Options
    11/1 in a 2 horse race is quite something. Anyway, the coaches have arrived. 
  • Options
    First time in the blue kit?
    FFS just seen on our instagram we’re still in the black kit
  • Options
    DEEEEEFensive!
  • Options
    Very relaxed going into this game. 

• Options
    First time in the blue kit?
    FFS just seen on our instagram we’re still in the black kit
    How frustrating!

Seems as though we won’t be wearing the third kit this season at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We're gonna get tonked. 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
  • Options
    A game where we have nothing to lose in reality. Yes a defeat could be damaging but it is not a game any of us expects to win whereas the next two are different. I know, I have still bet on us winning, but my bets hardly ever come in!
  • Options
    Five changes for Charlton - headline is that there’s a start for Jonny Williams. Forster-Caskey, Sarr, Field and Doughty also come in. #cafc

Fosu to come on and score the winner
  • Options
    Guess Williams will be playing off Bonne in a similar way to him playing off Aneke on Friday
  • Options
    Assume we're resting players for Saturday...
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Bonne needs to step up a gear. He has a key role in this. Glad Sarr, Williams and Doughty are starting. For me Field is just an extra pass - now I hope he proves me wrong.
  • Options
    Guess Williams will be playing off Bonne in a similar way to him playing off Aneke on Friday
    Swap Williams and Aneke, and Bonne and Hemed and my preview is spot on. 5-4-1 diamond, very similar to what we did against Fulham in October.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bonne needs to step up a gear. He has a key role in this. Glad Sarr, Williams and Doughty are starting. For me Field is just an extra pass - now I hope he proves me wrong.
    Although in a team like ours, that’s better than an extra man giving the ball away 
  • Options
    Phillips
    Matthews Lockyer Pearce Sarr Doughty
    Field
    Cullen F-Caskey
    Williams
    Bonne
  • Options
    I worry about there being no link between Williams/Bonne and everyone else. Apart from that I'm pretty happy with the side, good to see Doughty and Sarr back in the 11.
  • Options
    I hope we are resting Aneke and Hemed for Saturday, cos how Bonne continues to start games is otherwise beyond me.
  • Options
    I worry about there being no link between Williams/Bonne and everyone else. Apart from that I'm pretty happy with the side, good to see Doughty and Sarr back in the 11.
    That'd be F.Caskey and Cullen if they're on a good day 
  • Options
    Lively looking line up.
  • Options
    Oof. Well, never mind eh. We can still win it. Honestly surprised he didn't pick Davison alongside Bonne, it's very rare that he just goes with one striker. It's Jonny's chance to prove that he can perform in this period though, I hope he does
  • Options
    Pleased with that line up.

COYR
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Yes, I think it is the sort of line up that gives us the best chance, although we are massive underdogs still. We are playing the best team in the division currently and they seem to be free scoring!