Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford v Charlton Athletic | Tues 7 July | KO: 18.00pm | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

123457»

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Bonne needs to step up a gear. He has a key role in this. Glad Sarr, Williams and Doughty are starting. For me Field is just an extra pass - now I hope he proves me wrong.
    To be fair, when we played the other night we seemed to have Bonne having to complete with his teammate for the ball which is doubly pointless because if either of them did manage to win it the the player he would then need to play the ball to was standing right next to him. He might have a better game with Williams and JFC playing behind him, not next to him, and playing the ball through for him to chase. Right, I’m off to get a drink to put one of these straws I’ve clutched onto...
  • Options
    As others have said, a free hit. Bows will be well aware that a heavy defeat would be bad news so I'm expecting damage limitation and he'll privately be very happy with a 1-0 or 2-0 defeat 
  • Options
    Nabby is due a goal
  • Options
    Shit just realised it’s a 1 pm kick off over here and I am going to lunch with my wife for our anniversary. 
  • Options
    What’s happened to Lapslie?
  • Options
    Like this line up, hoping for a miracle. Come on you Reds!
  • Options
    Massive game for Bonne, been awful lately, needs to hold up the ball well, otherwise its going to be a training match of attack v defence, rather start Aneke tbh
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Shit just realised it’s a 1 pm kick off over here and I am going to lunch with my wife for our anniversary. 
    Tell her anniversaries happen every year, whereas this match is important
  • Options
    Interesting that Green doesn't even make the subs bench.
  • Options
    Interesting that Green doesn't even make the subs bench.
    Or Hemed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ct_addick said:
    What’s happened to Lapslie?
    Is on the bench 
  • Options
    Bonne needs to step up a gear. He has a key role in this. Glad Sarr, Williams and Doughty are starting. For me Field is just an extra pass - now I hope he proves me wrong.
    To be fair, when we played the other night we seemed to have Bonne having to complete with his teammate for the ball which is doubly pointless because if either of them did manage to win it the the player he would then need to play the ball to was standing right next to him. He might have a better game with Williams and JFC playing behind him, not next to him, and playing the ball through for him to chase. Right, I’m off to get a drink to put one of these straws I’ve clutched onto...
    Looks like I need to use another straw up...😀
  • Options
    God this is agony, not least because you know there is going to be a crushing end to this game! 

This is going to be a long 20 minutes.
  • Options
    changed once Field and Williams went off.