Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Reading | Post-match thread | 11/07/2020

Comments

• Options
    Dont care how bad them decisions were today. I'd still hate to see Var in the championship.
  • Options
    You never know with football but feeling quite negative now. Let's see how other games go and then we have Birmingham & Wigan where we must come out with minimum of 4 points. Depressing to think of league 1 again. I am struggling to see who is going get a goal for us
  • Options
    I'm fuming. I hate losing but to lose because of a disallowed goal and a stonewall penalty makes my blood boil. 

We can beat Wigan, we can beat anyone on our day. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will post more once I've calmed down and the 3 o'clocks have finished.

But currently my rants go out to......

The ref
    The lino
    Taylor 
    Bowyer   (for persisting with Oshilaja at left back)

Now relying on Millwall to do us a favour. No fucking chance.
  • Options
    We Should have had at least 1 point today
    the referee was a total ARSEHOLE.
    hopefully the other games will go our way,
    but if you cannot Score goals you will not win games.
    relegation is looking at us in the eye we must get our Act together for the next two games.
  • Options
    Need to ditch the two up front as the options up there aren’t good enough. 

Doughty has to start.
  • Options
    Don't understand why Morgan was sacrificed at HT as he was playing well. If anything I would have waited until the 60th minute and then brought Williams on for McGeady. Or even for Pratley, as Reading were clearly in defensive mode in the second half
  • Options

No caption needed...! 😠
    A goal yes but our only effort on target. 
  • Options
    Can blame the ref all we like, but we had enough of the ball and enough chances to at least come away with a point there.

It's obviously not over yet, but I just don't see where we're going to pick up any points from. 
  • Options
    We have to win at Birmingham. That simple.
    Agreed. But let's start with our best team, not sod around bringing them on after we've gone behind.

We've 3 games left. Surely to God any one of our players - even those who seem to be unable to play 2 games in a week - can make one last effort to keep us up.

And If Oshilaja starts again at left back, when we have one of the most promising players in the League capable of playing there, then questions really do have to be asked what is going on.
  • Options
    kentred2 said:

No caption needed...! 😠
    Thats obvious as our score remained: "0" - thats the only "stat" that matters when dealing with them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ref and lino had a shocker. I don't understand having 3 forwards on at the end and taking 3 or 4 passes before humping it up there. Supporting this club sucks the life out of you. For such an exciting attacking midfield player in his day i'm afraid Lee sets us up too negative.
  • Options
    kentred2 said:

No caption needed...! 😠
    There was also a Bonne Header on target
  • Options
    kentred2 said:

No caption needed...! 😠
    We were poor up front but what you’ve said isn’t true. Including Aneke’s ruled out goal, we had 17 shots. Three on target, seven off target and seven blocked.
  • Options
    Yeah thats the only thing I dont agree with from Bowyer today

Oshilaja didnt have to bring him down, Phillips has saved a few point blank efforts this season so may well have saved that effort
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Sounds like we were unlucky, nothings changed apart from running out of time. Still need 2 wins.