Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Marcus Maddison - 20 months jail for GBH (p77)

Comments

• As a matter of interest, have we heard anything about the extent of his injury?
    Maybe it’s on another thread and I’ve missed it?
  • As a matter of interest, have we heard anything about the extent of his injury?
    Out for 6 months I believe.
    Well thats him never playing for us again then 
  • RedChaser said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    I can assure you I am ink free and only wear black boots these days. 
    Thigh High?
    You are awful! 😉
    Post of the thread!

Never had Marcus down as a Dick Emery fan though!
    Fixed  ;)
    Can I ask where you heard that?
  • edited January 2021
    As a matter of interest, have we heard anything about the extent of his injury?
    His imaginary friend I should think.
  • edited January 2021
    As he's injured and probably been told to rest up, I assume we're all fine with this:

• edited January 2021
    Dazzler21 said:
    As he's injured and probably been told to rest up, I assume we're all fine with this:

Wake and bake ? 
  • edited January 2021
    shine166 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Wake and bake ? 

Did Bowyer or Chandler supply him?
  • Sponsored links:

• I wonder where he bought that duvet cover? 

Apparantly he has a bad sprain.
  • Has anybody ever seen Maddison & Dazzler21 in the same room??  ;)
    Different aliases ..... but they are the same player.

• Hope he’s not got Covid.
  • shine166 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Wake and bake ? 
    Looks like the Millwall badge on the dark bit of bedding, maybe we have sold him.
  • edited January 2021
    So......still no official ‘accurate’ news regarding the extent of his injury......strange?
  • Someone needs to buy him an alarm clock!
  • So......still no official ‘accurate’ news regarding the extent of his injury......strange?
    Possibly to be mentioned in Bowyers pre-match interviews before the weekend?
  • You would have thought the scan results would be back by now? Maybe no journalist has asked the Club!?
  • Sponsored links:

• mendonca said:
    You would have thought the scan results would be back by now? Maybe no journalist has asked the Club!?
    You'd hope we'll find out in the next press conference
  • Press day today, might find out?
  • edited January 2021
    I don't know what Maddison is like off the pitch anymore than anyone on here.
    But I do know his posts seem to be saying look at me, I don't take my profession as seriously as I should.

We can and do debate how harmful or not  his posts are to his career.
    But does anyone think it's career enhancing for a professional footballer to post about being out in the middle of the night, eating pizza, being in bed in the afternoon? 

It suggests to me that his behaviour is some form of self harming. 
  • Press day today, might find out?
    Sometimes its tomorrow, is a lot less consistent that when it used to be

Used to be a case of something like 11am on a Thursday you were all but guaranteed to get quotes
  • I don't know what Maddison is like off the pitch anymore than anyone on here.
    But I do know his posts seem to be saying look at me, I don't take my profession as seriously as I should.

We can and do debate how harmful or not  his posts are to his career.
    But does anyone think it's career enhancing for a professional footballer to post about being out in the middle of the night, eating, pizza, being in bed in the afternoon? 

It suggests to me that his behaviour is some form of self harming. 
    I think the life of a Footballer is pretty boring at the moment and only less so than that of people like me and you

e.g. at least he can go out somewhere and do something when he's playing / training... Been watching a few of the videos Ben Foster does on YouTube with his GoPro during games - Ahead of Watford's 8pm game @ Man Utd on the weekend, they had breakfast, did some stretching at one stage, had a team meeting before getting on the coach - The rest of the time they had literally had nothing to do but count down the hours in their hotel rooms.
  • I'm not surprised his injury isn't that bad. I wobbled my ankle just like he did a while ago and it didn't take too long to go down. Hurt like hell though. Hopefully he's still got good ankle stability afterwards as the real killer is being more susceptible to ligament tears after a bad sprain