Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Macauley Bonne joins QPR for £2m (Ed. Joined Ipswich on loan)

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2020
    Nicholas said:
    Oh... But But he was shit?

Too many of our fans are f**king clueless!!
    And you wonder why people are having a pop at ya. 

Half the people on here think his good half think his not all that. Crap like this after he scores a goal for them in his first game is asking to be shot down. 

I personally dont think his good enough, But his another teams player now so ultimately who cares. 

Come back at the end of the season and we can see what qpr fans think of him.  Stop trying to mug off your fans all the time to try and prove a point. 
    I've got no issue with people having a pop at me for telling me I'm talking shit, I'm an adult and can am happy to have a grown up argument with anyone on here

But having a pop on a personal level, throwing insults, is that really needed, especially when they dont know the context of which they speak?

Only @cafcsinger can answer that!!

To be fair I was angry when I posted what you quoted, not trying to mug anyone off, but will continue proving a point when I'm accused of being in his fan club when I simply have faith in certain Footballers to do good at what they do and get proven right when that happens - Of course if I'm wrong then I'll equally take it like a man, same as when I got a few cheeky comments about my positivity when we finally got relegated

As I've discussed with another poster on here... We've all thrown insults around at each other one at some stage but think we all need to be careful when we do so at it comes to a point where however major / minor that insult is, you will get called out on it as it will hit too close to home - If you cant back that up when called out, well thats their problem!!
  • Options
    Players come and go. Whoever goes will always have fans who liked them kicking off about them going. Hopefully we have turned a corner at the club and players will arrive. I can only imagine the meltdown when players like JW. JFC etc move on. All we can do is hope LB brings in players that prove to be better for the club
  • Options
    As an aside Driesen has retweeted a couple of  tweets about Bonne, maybe he's claiming some credit for the profit on the purchase!
  • Options
    As an aside Driesen has retweeted a couple of  tweets about Bonne, maybe he's claiming some credit for the profit on the purchase!
    He tweeted the other day with a "winking" emoji when QPR announced it

It wouldnt surprise me if he had a hand in the transfer and is a reason why Bowyer was happy to move him on
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Half the people on here think his good half think his not all that. Crap like this after he scores a goal for them in his first game is asking to be shot down. 

I personally dont think his good enough, But his another teams player now so ultimately who cares. 

Come back at the end of the season and we can see what qpr fans think of him.  Stop trying to mug off your fans all the time to try and prove a point. 
    I've got no issue with people having a pop at me for telling me I'm talking shit, I'm an adult and can am happy to have a grown up argument with anyone on here

But having a pop on a personal level, throwing insults, is that really needed, especially when they dont know the context of which they speak?

To be fair I was angry when I posted what you quoted, not trying to mug anyone off, but will continue proving a point when I'm accused of being in his fan club when I simply have faith in certain Footballers to do good at what they do and get proven right when that happens - Of course if I'm wrong then I'll equally take it like a man, same as when I got a few cheeky comments about my positivity when we finally got relegated

As I've discussed with another poster on here... We've all thrown insults around at each other one at some stage but think we all need to be careful when we do so at it comes to a point where however major / minor that insult is, you will get called out on it as it will hit too close to home - If you cant back that up when called out, well thats their problem!!
    I agree there is no need for personal stuff but you said too many of our fans are fucking clueless which could been seen as insult to some. We all post shit after a game when we have the hump, I’m the first to admit that.  I just don’t think calling fans fucking clueless because Bonne scored today, it proves sod all at the moment. 

Anyways I have no problems with I enjoy your post and yes I don’t agree with them all but that is football I suppose. 
  • Options
    Good for him. One goal doesn’t necessarily mask the other failings in his game that have drawn criticism though.

Hope it works out for him though, seems a nice enough lad. 

But he was our best striker . Let’s see if we can replace him 
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

I’ve apologised privately and calling you weird was too far, so apologies. Was more getting at the fact i thought it was strange you defending Bonne, but we’re all allowed differing opinions.
  • Options
    Kin ell , it’s that time of the month 🙄
    I still think he’s pony 
    I still believe his stats are incredible and prove different to my view on him 

Happy to have a charidee bet for The Upbeats he doesn’t get 10 league goals for The Hoops (pens excluded) this season .

Just grateful we managed to keep our magnificent return of a point per game with him , without him, going .

For the record I am weird and there’s nothing wrong with that you weirdos .
    Deal £20 to the upbeats from me if he doesn't score at least 9 more.

£20 from you when he does.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

I’ve apologised privately and calling you weird was too far, so apologies. Was more getting at the fact i thought it was strange you defending Bonne, but we’re all allowed differing opinions.
    Thank you it is appreciated - I apologise too if I did appear to overreact. .. Its where I need to be able to get back to games so any frustrations can be directed at officials
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nicholas said:

Thank you it is appreciated - I apologise too if I did appear to overreact. .. Its where I need to be able to get back to games so any frustrations can be directed at officials
    Hear hear mate
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Kin ell , it’s that time of the month 🙄
    I still think he’s pony 
    I still believe his stats are incredible and prove different to my view on him 

Happy to have a charidee bet for The Upbeats he doesn’t get 10 league goals for The Hoops (pens excluded) this season .

Just grateful we managed to keep our magnificent return of a point per game with him , without him, going .

For the record I am weird and there’s nothing wrong with that you weirdos .
    Deal £20 to the upbeats from me if he doesn't score at least 9 more.

£20 from you when he does.
     🤝
  • Options
    it’s almost like a bunch of random people sat at home calling him useless don’t know what they’re talking about. Shocked i say. 
    Thank god we didnt have him today eh!!... Would have been his fault we didnt score

Oh but we're just his fan club and know shit!!!!
    probably still is to some
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Players come and go. Whoever goes will always have fans who liked them kicking off about them going. Hopefully we have turned a corner at the club and players will arrive. I can only imagine the meltdown when players like JW. JFC etc move on. All we can do is hope LB brings in players that prove to be better for the club
    I'm not sure that it's particularly about the transfer of a player that people like so much, it's more about how the hell do we bring in two strikers better than him given the wage cap. Obviously he's not the finished article which is why we were able to get him in the first place but I think 11 goals in the championship after coming from non league is a pretty impressive performance. Yes he missed loads of chances but even the best in the world miss chances. I've seen videos of Messi, Ronaldo & others with the goal at their mercy & you think goal but they put it wide or over. I think with Doughty & Maddison slinging balls into the box he would soon have started hitting the back of the net, anyone see his goal at Swindon by the way ? Appreciate that he had asked to leave once QPR made their interest known but when your own manager has been criticising you in the media the writing was on the wall & it's no wonder he wanted to go & play for a manager who actually wanted him.
  • Options
    I'm just shocked that the fella wore gloves when he came on.

What a tart.
  • Options
    I'm just shocked that the fella wore gloves when he came on.

What a tart.
    It’s cold oop north

Carter said:
    Took his goal really well today 
    Indeed he did
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We didn't miss him today.

We didn't look like scoring without him.  We didn't look like scoring with him.
  • Options
    https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/macauley-bonne-signs-for-qpr/

He actually said his head was turned!!! haha
    He's pleased to go to a club that develops young talent?  What does he think we do?
  • Options
    Agree with whoever said he’ll score more than any Charlton player this season.

Shocking business when you look at the options available to us. 
  • Options

I wonder how much his agent played in turning his head?
  • Options
    It’s good business when you’ve a player who has admitted he wants to go, and yep he took the goal well, but that’s the goal of someone who heads in it again; and wants to prove a point at a new club.
  • Options
    This, and with a sell on let’s hope he does.
  • Options
    Agree with whoever said he’ll score more than any Charlton player this season.

Shocking business when you look at the options available to us. 
    The guy didn’t wanna be here Stu, he openly admitted it. 

Bowyer will only want players that wanna play for the shirt and tbh didn’t rate him much anyway. We made 800% in a year on him. 

2 weeks to find 2 better players.