Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC PLAYER - £10

Comments

• Options
    If I payed 10 quid for a film I was interested in but didn't like it after watching, I wouldn't keep paying a tenner to watch the same film. 
    Its odd that people keep paying and moaning.  
  • Options
    £10 for one person isn’t great value. If 2/3 people are watching it together then it is. I’ve only watched the last 5 so obviously can’t stop now for obvious reasons! 
    Why is it not good value? Im  confused with how many people on here are complaining 
    Where did I complain? Nor did he say it wasn’t good value. I don’t think it’s great value when you take Sky, BT prices into account. 
  • Options
    It’s only £10 - the quality for that price is good enough. 
  • Options
    If I payed 10 quid for a film I was interested in but didn't like it after watching, I wouldn't keep paying a tenner to watch the same film. 
    Very few people are moaning. The main poster on this is you, who has been spending quite a bit of time digging out others for debating g the price. 
  • Options
    It’s not odd though is it? And it’s not a sensible comparison. Unless you had an allegiance to that film/film maker/set of actors and usually watched them live.
  • Options
    CAFC player has been defunct for at least 2 years.

You want Valley Pass... Might be more worth it.
  • Options
    Will league 1 be continuing in light of Boris big speech tonight?

In answer to the original question, yes there is some dodgy camerawork, but I’d rather pay 10 quid and have it, than not have it at all.
  • Options
    Will league 1 be continuing in light of Boris big speech tonight?

In answer to the original question, yes there is some dodgy camerawork, but I’d rather pay 10 quid and have it, than not have it at all.
    The Premier League is allowed to continued so imagine the rest of Football will allowed to if they can afford the testing
  • Options
    It's not the same film though, is it?

You seem to be mortally offended that some people may not think it's a great service when the opening post asked for peoples views on it.

You got shares in ifollow or something?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very few people are moaning. The main poster on this is you, who has been spending quite a bit of time digging out others for debating g the price. 
    You said it isn't great value unless 2 or 3 people are watching. I aint digging anybody out. Just find it embarrassing
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    It’s not odd though is it? And it’s not a sensible comparison. Unless you had an allegiance to that film/film maker/set of actors and usually watched them live.
    CAFC is our allegiance 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    It's not the same film though, is it?

You seem to be mortally offended that some people may not think it's a great service when the opening post asked for peoples views on it.

You got shares in ifollow or something?
    I'm not offended just don't get the moaning 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    CAFC is our allegiance 
    Exactly.
  • Options
    It is odd end of. Just don't pay ffs
  • Options
    You said it isn't great value unless 2 or 3 people are watching. I aint digging anybody out. Just find it embarrassing
    Which I stand by. I don’t think £10 is great value for a League 1 stream. But I’m not moaning, I was just stating my opinion on a thread which asked that question. Chill out and stop criticising everything else who doesn’t share the same opinion as you. 
  • Options
    I can’t tell if you’re being deliberately obtuse or just keep missing the point. If it’s the latter, I suggest you go back to the opening post and literally read the first line.
  • Options
    Which I stand by. I don’t think £10 is great value for a League 1 stream. But I’m not moaning, I was just stating my opinion on a thread which asked that question. Chill out and stop criticising everything else who doesn’t share the same opinion as you. 
    I'm chilled.
    I stated my opinion like you.
  • Options
    I'm chilled.
    Also labelled others embarrassing for not sharing your opinion. Jumped down my throat just because I don’t think £10 is deal of the century. 

Anyway, been a good day, we’re flying high, no need to carry this on, pointless. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quite possibly the worst analogy i've ever heard
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    I can’t tell if you’re being deliberately obtuse or just keep missing the point. If it’s the latter, I suggest you go back to the opening post and literally read the first line.
    Is it value for money? Yes in my opinion. I aint falling out over difference in opinion. I am allowed mine.
  • Options
    I think £10 is far too much, we're watching third division football after all. £10 per game is £460 a season! That's a lot money imo.
    As for our commentators they're generally pretty good so don't wanna knock them too much, but there partisan nature is tedious. Every week the ref has had a shocker, just say it as it is ffs. 
  • Options
    I'm chilled.
    Also labelled others embarrassing for not sharing your opinion. Jumped down my throat just because I don’t think £10 is deal of the century. 

Anyway, been a good day, we’re flying high, no need to carry this on, pointless. 
    I jumped down your throat? Apologies if I did. I thought it was just a bloody discussion.  I do find it embarrassing but thats my opinion and I'm not here to put people down or anything so I'm sorry if I djd
  • Options
    Not happy that I have had to start paying to watch it again. I paid for the 1st two games back last season, then managed to watch the rest of the season and the beginning of this season up to Oxford United without paying.  

Anybody still managing to watch for free?
  • Options
    I'm chilled.

I jumped down your throat? Apologies if I did. I thought it was just a bloody discussion.  I do find it embarrassing but thats my opinion and I'm not here to put people down or anything so I'm sorry if I djd
    I respect it is your opinion, but how is people discussing the pricing of any product embarrassing? 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Why are you telling people not to pay for it? They can still watch it but think it could be better, can't they?

It's like if you paid £10 for a BJ. The quality probably ain't gonna be great and the bird will probably be a crack-addled skank, but it's still a BJ, right?
    But you wouldn't go back would you if its shit. If you think its shit and keep going back moaning about it being shit is just weird.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Off_it said:
    Why are you telling people not to pay for it? They can still watch it but think it could be better, can't they?

It's like if you paid £10 for a BJ. The quality probably ain't gonna be great and the bird will probably be a crack-addled skank, but it's still a BJ, right?
    But you wouldn't go back would you if its shit. If you think its shit and keep going back moaning about it being shit is just weird.
    But you are automatically assuming (wrongly in my opinion) that everybody who thinks it’s overpriced is moaning. Like off it says, surely people can pay the £10 but think it’s slightly steep. That’s what I think, slightly too much but that doesn’t equate to me moaning, nor does it mean I won’t carry on.