Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic v Fleetwood Town | Tuesday 3rd November 2020 | Post Match thread

Comments

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Fumbluff said:
    Is it bad that I fear I’m mostly going to remember Bowyers reign for the last 10-minutes of headless chickenism and players shitting themselves as any game that we’re not losing edges to a close?
    I do wish we adopted some sort of alternative approach. I don't just think this is Bowyer though. We've always seemed to have done it no matter who the manager is
    On occasion sure, it just seems a constant at present for like the last calendar year....
  • Options
    ‘We’ll blow through league one’ - T Sandgaard
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tough match, two good teams, another crap ref but we won again onwards and more importantly upwards.
  • Options
    Thought we gave to much possession away in midfield which led to some bowel inducing moments.Defence,other than the two minute cat nap was superb again.Said last game Washington will get 20 this year,dont think he is going to be far away.Thought Chucks should have got 30 minutes as Bogle had run himself into the ground,how this man deserves a goal.
  • Options
    Fleetwood will feel a bit aggrieved at that but they conceded three so who cares. Both sides will be in the mix come the reckoning. Still think there is more to come and I’m wondering exactly what is our best eleven.
  • Options
    Good to get the albatross of not conceding out the way, and we looked solid from then on! 

Really feel for Bogle. He just hasn’t been getting the luck and it’s not dropping for him! Hopefully he is keeping his head up as he holds the ball up so well- a really Paul Hayes type player for us! 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fleetwood will feel a bit aggrieved at that but they conceded three so who cares. Both sides will be in the mix come the reckoning. Still think there is more to come and I’m wondering exactly what is our best eleven.
    Why? We could have been 4 up in the opening 30. It was our own misgivings that we weren't rather than their defensive display.
  • Options
    If Sunderland score another we are 2nd. 
  • Options
    rina said:
    that's about as good a 3rd tier game as you're going to see, both teams played some good stuff but take out the 2 minutes of madness and we were comfortable enough overall. all the lads did great
    Agreed. There was a thread moaning about the poor quality of football in this division, but that was a really good match