Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ronnie Schwartz (Page 73 - contract cancelled)

Comments

• We do need someone to Winalot of balls up front!
  • He made a dog’s dinner of that penalty 
  • He made a dog’s dinner of that penalty 
    Some people are like a dog with a bone!!!😜
  • Hmm, for the first time, NA’s “running around a bit” gives me the sense our Ronnie could be being frozen out… That is as negative a comment as one of the most positive people I have ever heard speak is likely going to share about a player. Gives the impression Ronnie can’t be bothered or is totally unfit.

• What did Adkins say about him?
  • edited July 2021
    What did Adkins say about him?
    Something like he is running about a bit at least. In article about him training 
  • What did Adkins say about him?
    Something like he is running about a bit least. In article about him training 
    He might as well pay me 3k a week to run around a bit.  I can do that for less money.
  • From Adkins post match last night

A couple of players have missed out today, [Alex] Gilbey and Ben Watson for example… Ryan Inniss and Ben Purrington, so there’s four that have missed out today. You’d like to think that that certainly adds strength to the squad of players that we’ve got.””

No mention of Ronnie Schwartz 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2021
    Hmm, for the first time, NA’s “running around a bit” gives me the sense our Ronnie could be being frozen out… That is as negative a comment as one of the most positive people I have ever heard speak is likely going to share about a player. Gives the impression Ronnie can’t be bothered or is totally unfit.
    Reading an awful lot into that. 
  • Yeah definitely don't see how that's critical of him. Just sounds like he's starting his pre-season a month behind everyone else
    He most likey doing the same as Inniss working away from the group on a diff program .. surprised there been no under 23 friendlies 
  • Yeah definitely don't see how that's critical of him. Just sounds like he's starting his pre-season a month behind everyone else
    He most likey doing the same as Inniss working away from the group on a diff program .. surprised there been no under 23 friendlies 
    And who exactly would we play in an u23 friendly that didn't play last night? 
  • the U18's ;) 
  • Then who would play in the u18 friendlies?
  • Scoham said:
    Then who would play in the u18 friendlies?
    the under 8's?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Scoham said:
    Then who would play in the u18 friendlies?
    the under 8's?
    Fair enough. Should toughen them up and identify the weak.
  • Sponsored links:

Said he's not tall enough. 
    It was more the tone it was said in that struck me. 
  • NA is saving Ronnie until we hit the premiership when the silky skills of the Danish forward will be revealed. Onwards and upwards!
  • As much as i was one of those, give him a chance... I don't see it happening at all. We have gone a whole pre-season practically without any involvement, whatever the reasons, its just not going to happen. I'd love it if it does.  I do hope we have someone in mind, i always felt he would score goals given the chance but it doesn't look like it now so lets move him on and get someone else in who is a recognized goalscorer/ finisher
  • edited July 2021
    I remember last summer when people were calling out to-be top scorer “one goal Chuks”…

One goal Ronnie anybody?
  • I remember last summer when people were calling out to-be top scorer “one goal Chuks”…

One goal Ronnie anybody?
    I'm still not convinced he will play for us.
    Still expecting him to go back to Denmark. 
  • edited July 2021
    I remember last summer when people were calling out to-be top scorer “one goal Chuks”…

One goal Ronnie anybody?
    I'm still not convinced he will play for us.
    Still expecting him to go back to Denmark. 
    Agreed. It’s almost feels like he isn’t even a Charlton player. I certainly forget he is with us. Shame really….you want it all to work out with him but know it’s never going to happen.