Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jayden Stockley (Ed. Page 12- 15/6 - SIGNED on permanent deal)

Comments

• Great news! 
  • Leuth said:
    Make him skipper?
    Depends on who else comes in. Stockley is a good signing for this level and proven he can score goals and occupy defences with the right support.

More signings to come no doubt but if this is the kind of pond we're fishing in then it bodes well to me.
  • He exudes skipper qualities, like poshness ;)
  • WELCOME JAYDEN, thrilled to get this one done imo he has alot more to offer if he has a decent supply. I'm sure he will get over 20 goals for us this season without much bother as long as the Charlton hex doesnt get him and he trips over a leaf on the training ground and is out for 4 months lol
  • He clearly wanted to come back here.
    And that means so much.

Happy Smudge 😁🤩
  • And breathe…

Great news he’s here on a long-term deal. Get a couple of quality wingers (Mendes-Gomes?) and he’ll terrorise defences. 

If it’s £450k then that must be the most money we’ve spent on one player for a long time? 
    DJ must of been close to that if not more. 
  • Very good first signing, I think it's safe to say there would be a lot of angry posters on here had we lost out to Pompey. Few more additions to supply him please.
  • And breathe…

Great news he’s here on a long-term deal. Get a couple of quality wingers (Mendes-Gomes?) and he’ll terrorise defences. 

If it’s £450k then that must be the most money we’ve spent on one player for a long time? 
    Probably the most since we signed Pearce? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Brilliant news.
  • Pleased with this. Good old fashioned centre forward.  Let's get some wingers on board to supply the service into the box. 
  • Can I be the first to say that one signing is t good enough and we must still be favourites for relegation.

not only am I pleased with the signing, it’s good to see senior players get 3 year deals. No more rebuilding every summer
  • Excellent first signing 
    COYRs
  • Good signing and player wants to be here.
  • Good signing and pleased its finally done........now for the rest!!
  • And breathe…

Completely forgot about him, yeah you’re right.
  • Excellent 
  • And breathe…

Completely forgot about him, yeah you’re right.
    £325k wasn't it
  • Sponsored links:

• Great news, and a 3 year contract, so bodes well for future signings,..welcome Jayden, never was in any doubt ...was it B)
  • League ones answer to Shaun Bartlett , happy with this.
  • Floodgates GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Open the floodgates for the rest of the signings!!

Massively pleased with this though....think hes a great addition and obviously very popular with the team! 
  • Signing decent and proven players on three year deals feels like a novelty! Very happy with this one and hopefully a few more in soon and some of those contract offers tied up. 

• And breathe…

His release clause was £300k if I remember rightly

Schwartz was £250k
  • Could be the most we've spent since Ajose?
  • Good stuff, now announce Schick!
  • Absolutely excellent signing - should be one of the very best strikers in the division. Lovely to see the club signing players on a fee, and players who have a proven record of success at this level.
  • Another 8 to go