Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Portsmouth | Tues 2nd Feb | 7pm | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    I'm a bit worried. After the good ending to the transfer malarky we are all a bit high and expectant. Is this a cue for a big let down? Hopefully not. 2-1 to the Addicks!
  • Options
    Millar on bench? No pace whatsoever in that team.
  • Options
    What time does stream start?
  • Options
    What time does stream start?
    6:15pm
  • Options
    Sage said:
    ross1 said:
    Now the dust has settled FA, how about your team selection for tonight, or have I sadly missed it?
    I honestly left everything well alone as the game has been re-arranged quickly...

Presume thats also why @Sage was too lazy to produce a new Preview for tonight given he's supposed to be on midweek duties ;)

Jokes aside I'm undecided whether to stick with my team from the original Preview or swap Smith in for Shinnie

Bench of course will be very different so...

Amos
    Gunter | Oshilaja | Pearce | Maatsen
    Shinnie | Pratley | Forster-Caskey | Millar
    Stockley | Aneke

Substitutes Bench: Maynard-Brewer | Purrington | Matthews | Smith | Watson | Schwartz | Morgan
    Far far too busy leading up a testing centre to be writing a new preview! 😂

Matthews and Schwartz in for Pearce and Stockley and you’re onto a winner.

2-0 Charlton and the run really starts to begin...
    Careful mate... Doing side tasks, staying up all night playing P55 and eating junk food...

That sort of attitude could see you shipped off to a League Two forum 😂
    How very dare you! 😂

My previews are at least non league standard....
  • Options
    No Millar what the duck you doing to me bowyer 
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Sage said:
    ross1 said:
    Now the dust has settled FA, how about your team selection for tonight, or have I sadly missed it?
    I honestly left everything well alone as the game has been re-arranged quickly...

Presume thats also why @Sage was too lazy to produce a new Preview for tonight given he's supposed to be on midweek duties ;)

Jokes aside I'm undecided whether to stick with my team from the original Preview or swap Smith in for Shinnie

Bench of course will be very different so...

Amos
    Gunter | Oshilaja | Pearce | Maatsen
    Shinnie | Pratley | Forster-Caskey | Millar
    Stockley | Aneke

Substitutes Bench: Maynard-Brewer | Purrington | Matthews | Smith | Watson | Schwartz | Morgan
    Far far too busy leading up a testing centre to be writing a new preview! 😂

Matthews and Schwartz in for Pearce and Stockley and you’re onto a winner.

2-0 Charlton and the run really starts to begin...
    Careful mate... Doing side tasks, staying up all night playing P55 and eating junk food...

That sort of attitude could see you shipped off to a League Two forum 😂
    How very dare you! 😂

My previews are at least non league standard....
    Dread to think what level my previews are then!!... Monday night @ Goals? 😂
  • Options
    Portsmouth are a good team. I think we lose this 1-2. If we do pull out a win then I think our bad run is behind us.
  • Options
    Anyone else got problems accessing the stream. I have. I sent an email they, replied saying I should be able to see the stream, great
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Numbers said:
    Anyone else got problems accessing the stream. I have. I sent an email they, replied saying I should be able to see the stream, great
    Nope working fine for me