Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are We Getting Promoted This Season?

Comments

• Options
    I'll go with xG... we finish mid-table and well out of the playoffs.
  • Options
    Nope
  • Options
    You mean it is even in doubt after the window we have just had?

champions by 5 points. 
  • Options
    We WILL finish 3rd
  • Options
    I'll go with xG... we finish mid-table and well out of the playoffs.
    Our xG should look much improved by the end of the season. We've replaced four largely ineffective/inconsistent attacking players with four that should all be improvements, and replaced a CM with one that has played well this season in this league.
  • Options
    Still thinking not, it requires a fairly massive shift in style and new signings settling quickly as well as a fair amount of luck.

That said, the play offs seem much more attainable and who knows? It COULD happen. It almost certainly won't. But it could.
  • Options
    I think we'll fall just short of the play-offs sadly. We ship to many goals and I can't see that changing until Innis returns. Reckon it will be too late by then.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Since a few weeks following our takeover there's been a sense of desperation on this site that we MUST be promoted this season. Why? I don't feel that way. The target was for the play-offs and that seems fair to me. We've put building blocks in place for next season and we're finally on a firm enough footing to really rebuild as a club. It doesn't happen overnight. Enjoy the journey. 
  • Options
    You’ll make the play offs, then it’ll be the usual lottery. 
  • Options
    6th and as he says a lottery
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We'll sneak into the playoffs at the end of the season, then it's anyone's guess.
  • Options
    Our last 8 or 9 games look like they could end up being 6 pointers. Unless we get a fully fit squad back and go on a bit of a run, then I think its league 1 football again next season.
  • Options
    You’ll make the play offs, then it’ll be the usual lottery. 
    Every single one of us would bite your hand off for that.
  • Options
    No, but it's ok.

I am a 1st or 2nd league position person.

We should already start looking for players for the 2021/22 season.

Keep building, work on our faults, stay organised and get fully prepared.

It's a very hard thing to achieve but we can do it....again.

I hope bowyer stays but if he does lose motivation and belief...then I think he should walk or move on somewhere else. 

I'd rather have a league one squad that can at least compete in the championship. Otherwise it will be a rush around very challenging and demanding summer transfer window if we are severely lacking and the team don't get on.

We need another season in this awful league.

Unfortunately we have to be patient.

I can't watch the Portsmouth this evening. 
  • Options
    Absolutely not.

waste of a season, and will find next season even harder under a cap! 

Tiring 
  • Options
    Mid table team finish with a top 6 team.

Thanks for the memories, but Bowyer Out 
  • Options
    Bowyer ain't got a clue. 
  • Options
    No we ain’t. 
  • Options
    No way jose
  • Options
    No
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not a chance
  • Options

Are We Getting Promoted This Season?

FUCK OFF ARE WE!
  • Options
    Not when we have a manager who makes the same mistakes over and over again. 
  • Options
    Trusted that not signing a CB in January was part of a master plan that we as fans wasn’t savvy to.

Wrong, it’s been proven again tonight our defence has given the three points to the other team.  But on top of that you’ve got seasoned professionals making Sunday league level mistakes, it’s happened to much so it can’t be the players there’s something wrong on the management front.
  • Options
    I'd be surprised
  • Options
    We’re actually pretty piss poor. I think we might even manage the bottom half. 
  • Options
    er no
  • Options
    No chance whatsoever
  • Options
    Don't think so 😳