Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Johnnie Jackson

Not seen or heard anything from him for a long time, it's always just Bowyer and Gallen   Is he out of favour  now.

Comments

• Keeping quiet so he's not associated with the current failure? 
  • We are probably going to have to wait for the book.
  • May be interesting if JJ could do a training ground day video, showing a typical day in the life behind the scenes as it were, could be shown on Pass on match day pre match, this could give him some front of house exposure, rather than any idea of post-match stuff which should always be the manager.

• Keeping a low profile so he's not associated with the failings of LB as much
  • His singing was good. Last time I heard from him
  • He is assistant manager, why should we here from him 
    Indeed. 

And I think he looks after the defensive coaching side of things so probably best we don’t hear from him! 
  • May be interesting if JJ could do a training ground day video, showing a typical day in the life behind the scenes as it were, could be shown on Pass on match day pre match, this could give him some front of house exposure, rather than any idea of post-match stuff which should always be the manager.

I think a typical training ground day would be players kicking the shite out of one another and having a competition as to who can pull his hamstring the tightest. 
    Best we don't see it 
  • Sponsored links:

• He is assistant manager, why should we here from him 
    Exactly. Not sure i could even name you 3 assistant managers from the rest of the teams in the country.

Ray Lewington but only because he's been Hodgson's assistant for years, even with England.
    I think Mike Phelan is at Man U but that's it.

I think a typical training ground day would be players kicking the shite out of one another and having a competition as to who can pull his hamstring the tightest. 
    Best we don't see it 
    There you go, where's your sense of adventure
  • Keeping quiet so he's not associated with the current failure? 
    sam3110 said:
    Keeping a low profile so he's not associated with the failings of LB as much
    How often was we hearing from JJ when things were going well? 
  • kafka said:
    His singing was good. Last time I heard from him
    What about his moonwalk? Love that!
  • Not expecting post match interviews from JJ but I have noticed he rarely moves on the sidelines nor do we see him conferring with LB these days. He used to be quite active, up and down the technical area barking instructions. As much as we can criticise LB for some weird decisions/selections, I hold JJ culpable also, for if we can all see the craziness surely he can

Best we don't see it 
    Could you imagine it?!? Bowyer standing on the sideline calling everybody a c@@t, Jackson strumming his guitar, Oshilaja barking instructions so fast that nobody can understand, Pearce tripping over his own boot laces and Amos kicking the ball in to Car Park every 2 mins. 
    Summed up by the Temptations hit " Ball(s) of Confusion " ?
  • I think JJ still has a huge role to play, it’s evident players (old & new) love him (Wembley celebrations) and he’s the middle man between the manager & players.  I can only assume he is hurting as much as us fans do, but you are a brave man to disagree publicly with a manager who is so obviously struggling with team selection, tactics and game management. 

As for his official coaching role gawd knows what that is, what I do know is defensively we are shite and the same old mistakes continue match after match, including last season. 

If Boyer does get biffed I suspect a total clean sweep shall be made and JJ unfortunately may follow LB out of the door.  Not what I am asking for,  more a prediction that is more than likely to happen.  Our results and performances have been shocking & are hard to defend from a manager & coaching team perspective. Thank gawd we won 6 on the spin, imagine if those 18 points  were only 8 points, we’d be looking over our shoulders worryingly. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Let's see if he plays the players in their correct position.
  • Absolutely. Has been with the club a long time, and this is a big moment for him which I hope he takes a lot of pride in. 
  • iaitch said:
    Let's see if he plays the players in their correct position.
    Wasn't he a LB that played at LM and CM?
  • has jj as caretaker been confirmed?
    Yes, he has to mop out the dressing rooms first and see how it goes.
    No, Thomas has said a caretaker position until the end of the season would be plan B. He is saying a perm appointment to be announced by the end of the week to last for years is plan A
  • iaitch said:
    Let's see if he plays the players in their correct position.
    Will be interesting to see what team he puts out. I’m fancy Schwartz, DJ and Shinnie to all start.