Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wigan Athletic v Charlton Athletic | Tues 2 March | 6pm | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    Looks like Purrington and not Oshilaja was the nan he was talking about on Saturday .... 
    To be fair she must be older than Pratley and Watson put together
  • Options
    Fuck me, play Chuks and he will score!
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    As much as it’s doom and gloom central around here lately, our away results have actually been very good this season (16 played, 8 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses, 5th best performing away side in the division) and it’s at the Valley where we have truly struggled to perform with four wins, four draws and seven losses.

If that away record starts going to pot away at 23rd placed Wigan then we’re truly in trouble between now and May. I won’t be predicting the score, that’s for sure.
    I wonder if pitch size plays any part? We've got an immobile team of dinosaurs but no doubt we've set the pitch quite big this season. Away from home they look quite compact.

Chunes said:
    As much as it’s doom and gloom central around here lately, our away results have actually been very good this season (16 played, 8 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses, 5th best performing away side in the division) and it’s at the Valley where we have truly struggled to perform with four wins, four draws and seven losses.

If that away record starts going to pot away at 23rd placed Wigan then we’re truly in trouble between now and May. I won’t be predicting the score, that’s for sure.
    I wonder if pitch size plays any part? We've got an immobile team of dinosaurs but no doubt we've set the pitch quite big this season. Away from home they look quite compact.
    I too have thought this. The Valley pitch is so wide and when we are playing wingers and wing backs it leaves so much space down the middle it's untrue.