Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wigan Athletic v Charlton Athletic | Tues 2 March | 6pm | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    DOUCHER said:DOUCHER said:
    may be a way round it but if not then for next season 

chucks travelling up with the team - i guess that's probably known - Also - a very highly rated potential incoming midfield loan that i hinted about on the post match thread on Saturday but nobody picked up on - LB will thank me one day - i'll say no more 
    A quick bit of back peddling there I see. 

Either a player is joining us for the rest of the season (but not in time for tomorrow) or he's joining us for next season. Can't be both. I'm pretty sure you cant sign anyone now anyway, unless they are uncontracted - so unless their club "releases" them ala Palace/Williams then I cant see how we are bringing in a new midfielder. 
  • Options
    So i wonder what fucked up upside down inside out what the fuck lineup El Bow will be perming for this one?
  • Options
    I can't see us getting anything from this . Always a difficult place to go . 3-0 to Wigan .
  • Options

chucks travelling up with the team - i guess that's probably known - Also - a very highly rated potential incoming midfield loan that i hinted about on the post match thread on Saturday but nobody picked up on - LB will thank me one day - i'll say no more 

Either a player is joining us for the rest of the season (but not in time for tomorrow) or he's joining us for next season. Can't be both. I'm pretty sure you cant sign anyone now anyway, unless they are uncontracted - so unless their club "releases" them ala Palace/Williams then I cant see how we are bringing in a new midfielder. 
    yep - i don't know the rules but do know the club have been made aware he wants to come to us and i do know the club want him - whether it would be good for him whilst bowyeris still here is another matter so hopefully it won't be until the end of the season, which sounds likely if thats all thats possible - i also know that the players want bowyer out and that he applied for the birmingham and bristol city posts and got knocked back and that blackpools team talk on saturday included bits about how thick bowyer is and how the teamn are as well and that they just needed to be patient and we would implode - which we did - that comes from a blackpool player -  you can doubt my knowledge of the transfer rules, but wouldn't doubt my info
  • Options
    A lot of spicy stuff there! 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

yep - i don't know the rules but do know the club have been made aware he wants to come to us and i do know the club want him - whether it would be good for him whilst bowyeris still here is another matter so hopefully it won't be until the end of the season, which sounds likely if thats all thats possible - i also know that the players want bowyer out and that he applied for the birmingham and bristol city posts and got knocked back and that blackpools team talk on saturday included bits about how thick bowyer is and how the teamn are as well and that they just needed to be patient and we would implode - which we did - that comes from a blackpool player -  you can doubt my knowledge of the transfer rules, but wouldn't doubt my info
    I don’t understand why you’re bringing up managerial roles bowyer went for 7 months ago. What’s that got to do with now? 

The “I also know the players want bowyer out”, you’ve heard this directly from a current player of ours? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I expect the team that finished the game plus Morgan.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Someone on a fb group said someone went to Euston and had a go at some players but no specifics. 

I didn’t realise they travelled up the day before for a following day evening game. Seems a bit extravagent for league 1. I wonder if trams still use the marriot in bexleyheath when they to us.

teams*
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

• Options
    I'm going with 2-2 at best for us, point gained.

Their goals will come from a chancers effort from long range and then one of our slow defenders getting caught out from a tricky over the top ball from their goalie.

Our goals will either be own goals or a Stockley header.

Cannot wait
  • Options
    Why 6pm? Fuck the fans eh?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why 6pm? Fuck the fans eh?
    This, 7pm is early enough but this is a joke time. 

• Options
    Redrobo said:
    Amos
    Matthews, Barker, Famewo, Purrington 
    Morgan, Shinnie, Henry
    Jaiyesimi, Schwartz, Washington

Not in a million years will Bowyer pick this side just what I’d go with seen as the season is over, I’d only play the one loan player, a few kids and ones on longer term contracts.
    Barker just finished playing after stepping up to under 23’s. Came on as a sub, as did Mingi who will be a more likely choice if needed.
    Yup if you look at u23s at all you’ll see Barker isn’t starting games there. 

I really like him but he’s definitely not ready
  • Options
    Absolutely!!!! 
  • Options
    2-0 Wigan
  • Options
    2-0 Wigan 
  • Options
    Lots of sides around us playing each other tomorrow: 

Gillingham (15) v MK Dons (14)
    Accrington (7) v Ipswich (8)
    Blackpool (13) v Crewe (11)

Also: 

Doncaster v Portsmouth 
    Oxford v Peterborough 

• Options
    Bailey said:
    Doucher could you possibly ask your nark, if the players were against him, why did the silly fuckers go and beat Bristol Rovers and MKD, and stage an amazing recovery against Rochdale and probably would have  done the same against Gillingham if not for Chuks being sent off, which he is now doing on a regular basis, to stuff it right up Bowyer, luckily Pratley comes in  to the rescue the cause should the referee take pity on him. If there is a falling out why do they only hate him in home games? Baffled?? 
    just reporting the facts - i don't recall saying they weren't going to try and win games
  • Options
    esseffect said:
    DOUCHER said:

How to discredit yourself completely in a short monologue 
    if you don't like or want to know the truth, that's your tough'
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    esseffect said:
    DOUCHER said:

How to discredit yourself completely in a short monologue 
    if you don't like or want to know the truth, that's your tough'
    I believe you believe this is the truth