Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Plymouth Argyle v Charlton Athletic| Tue 20 April

Comments

• Options
    Oh baby let the good time roll!
  • Options
    My flabber has been gasted...   Off to beddy boo byes now!
  • Options
    That will have to do I suppose 
  • Options
    Satisfactory.
  • Options
    We've been crap most of the season but are now finding form and with this momentum we have to be in with a good shout in the playoffs. I imagine we'll end up playing Sunderland...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Boom! Really enjoyed that, superb stuff!
  • Options
    Another post match player interview (Gilbey) virtually showing little or no love lost with the ex Manager. 

Organisation, discipline and being clinical.

Amos is looking commanding again. 3 CBs fighting it out. Maatsen and Washington to return.
  • Options
    The timing of that when other teams seem to have stumbled a bit can't be underestimated. Certainly makes a statement to other teams and gives the Charlton boys some belief.

More than happy to tuck into some humble pie over the play-offs too - keep playing like that and we'll be the team everyone else fears getting 
  • Options
    Brilliant performance. Very clinical. Love to see it 
  • Options
    Did Chuks smile after his goal?
  • Options
    Solid performance. Clean sheet. 6 away goals. In a playoff place. Deep Joy. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ole, ole, ole, ole, ole, ole...

Everything cooking up nicely - good organisation, players appearing composed, remaining committed to a plan and it all coming off. Tails up and cannot wait for Saturday. 

Well done lads and well done NA, top job done all of you 👏
  • Options
    Brilliant, brilliant result 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Can’t believe we didn’t go for the Cowleys or Cook 
    One is now sitting with 3 losses and 1 draw from last 4 games. The other has now dropped to 11th place in the table. 
    Exactly, was a bit tongue in cheek because there are so many factors but you’re right. I’m loving this football and adkins seems a perfect fit right now.